Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rage thread how I feel at this moment nsfw

Your stupid decision making with Caldwell and now Baalke this is your fault Khan! [BLEEP] you Doug Peterson you loyalist jackass for sticking with Press Taylor. 

[BLEEP] you Trevor generational talent my [BLEEP], you make me miss bortles and gabbert at least the where consistent you two faced piece of [BLEEP]! Oh look I can make the most beautiful impossible pass, oh look I can give it right to the [BLEEP] defender on the next [BLEEP] play! 

Cut the entire offensive line you pansies are the most pathetic excuse for a unit I've seen in all my life. 

ETN if you ever utter the name Fred Taylor again I'll [BLEEP] slap you from here to the end of the earth you are nothing near Fred Taylor. 

Campbell you worthless sack of [BLEEP] never come back here again. Same goes for you Cisco what's the matter you to small to tackle on your own? Hamilton you are trash goodbye. 

Josh do yourself a favor and leave this forsaken place we are and always will be this. I hate myself the most I made my kids fans of this team what the [BLEEP] was I thinking! I was almost out of grown apathetic and then they suck me back in last year. [BLEEP] you jaguars I hate you so much right now!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 05:16 PM by WingerDinger.)

Ackshewally..

This is safe for work since you didn't break the censor lol

But agree lol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Good, good. Let the hate flow through you.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Preach.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 05:19 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Hahahahahaha, this is great.

A lot of truth here

I thought I’d be way more upset than I am. I’m disappointed, but I’m not really angry.

I broke my oldest son with this money machine. Not really a football team because it isn't about winning.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(01-07-2024, 05:14 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Your stupid decision making with Caldwell and now Baalke this is your fault Khan! [BLEEP] you Doug Peterson you loyalist jackass for sticking with Press Taylor. 

[BLEEP] you Trevor generational talent my [BLEEP], you make me miss bortles and gabbert at least the where consistent you two faced piece of [BLEEP]! Oh look I can make the most beautiful impossible pass, oh look I can give it right to the [BLEEP] defender on the next [BLEEP] play! 

Cut the entire offensive line you pansies are the most pathetic excuse for a unit I've seen in all my life. 

ETN if you ever utter the name Fred Taylor again I'll [BLEEP] slap you from here to the end of the earth you are nothing near Fred Taylor. 

Campbell you worthless sack of [BLEEP] never come back here again. Same goes for you Cisco what's the matter you to small to tackle on your own? Hamilton you are trash goodbye. 

Josh do yourself a favor and leave this forsaken place we are and always will be this. I hate myself the most I made my kids fans of this team what the [BLEEP] was I thinking! I was almost out of grown apathetic and then they suck me back in last year. [BLEEP] you jaguars I hate you so much right now!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsvyjePPFRs

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 05:28 PM by Jaguar Warrior. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-07-2024, 05:24 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: I thought I’d be way more upset than I am. I’m disappointed, but I’m not really angry.

Its just a familiar feeling, ultimately. One we repressed after the end of the previous season. But that feeling has returned. The all too familiar feeling that we are fans of a [BLEEP] franchise that only knows loss.

Fire everybody, cancel the stadium, save the billion dollars, move the team to London.

(01-07-2024, 05:27 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Fire everybody, cancel the stadium, save the billion dollars, move the team to London.

Teal Men Bad..

Life goes on

(01-07-2024, 05:27 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Fire everybody, cancel the stadium, save the billion dollars, move the team to London.

You running for mayor?

(01-07-2024, 05:26 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:24 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: I thought I’d be way more upset than I am. I’m disappointed, but I’m not really angry.

Its just a familiar feeling, ultimately. One we repressed after the end of the previous season. But that feeling has returned. The all too familiar feeling that we are fans of a [BLEEP] franchise that only knows loss.

This is where I am, if you've been a fan for as long as the day 1 crowd you should be numb. Disappointment is all we know.

Now thats a Rant!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I checked out today for this exact reason. I'd rather be apathetic going into the game than angry coming out of it.

(01-07-2024, 05:29 PM)enigma Wrote:

You running for mayor?

If the team really cared about the fans it would be easier to see the investment. Shad does like money and winning is good but does he care enough?

Honestly I am generally apathetic because the NFL Commish and his mindset is against the sport anyway. It is getting harder to care overall.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Wait till NYC4Jags and flsprtsgod come over and begin to apologize for Press, Caldwell, and Pederson.  That'll be fun.  They'll insult all of us and tell us how dumb we are.

All while ignoring the absolute dumpster fire that is all on this inept, lazy, ineffectual coaching staff.  Bunch of bums, the lot of them.

I mean let's face it.. We're a basement dwelling team that finds a way to pick the lock once in a blue moon..

The Jaguar effect lol
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23