Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rage thread how I feel at this moment nsfw

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2024, 11:30 AM by ChrisJagBoy.)

Honestly, I feel like if we're able to take this donkey of an O line and turn it into a top 10 unit, Trevor will be okay. Not saying he will become the next Mahomes but he'll be good enough. I wont shy away from blaming him for individual mistakes but i'm not going to pretend he wasn't in a rough situation either.

By the end of next season we will know if he's truely the guy or not, right now it's not looking great tho.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-08-2024, 11:29 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Honestly, I feel like if we're able to take this donkey of an O line and turn it into a top 10 unit, Trevor will be okay. Not saying he will become the next Mahomes but he'll be good enough. I wont shy away from blaming him for individual mistakes but i'm not going to pretend he wasn't in a rough situation either.

By the end of next season we will know if he's truely the guy or not, right now it's not looking great tho.

This is a sensible take right now, though I'd say even top 20 would make a huge difference. 

Trevor made a lot of mistakes in the latter half of the season and it is tough to decide which to blame on injury, but it has to be better. A capable OL and a complimentary run game will radically change his ability to improve.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2024, 11:51 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(01-07-2024, 05:14 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Your stupid decision making with Caldwell and now Baalke this is your fault Khan! [BLEEP] you Doug Peterson you loyalist jackass for sticking with Press Taylor. 

[BLEEP] you Trevor generational talent my [BLEEP], you make me miss bortles and gabbert at least the where consistent you two faced piece of [BLEEP]! Oh look I can make the most beautiful impossible pass, oh look I can give it right to the [BLEEP] defender on the next [BLEEP] play! 

Cut the entire offensive line you pansies are the most pathetic excuse for a unit I've seen in all my life. 

ETN if you ever utter the name Fred Taylor again I'll [BLEEP] slap you from here to the end of the earth you are nothing near Fred Taylor. 

Campbell you worthless sack of [BLEEP] never come back here again. Same goes for you Cisco what's the matter you to small to tackle on your own? Hamilton you are trash goodbye. 

Josh do yourself a favor and leave this forsaken place we are and always will be this. I hate myself the most I made my kids fans of this team what the [BLEEP] was I thinking! I was almost out of grown apathetic and then they suck me back in last year. [BLEEP] you jaguars I hate you so much right now!

Can I request that you stay away from shopping malls and mass transit sites for at least a few days?

https://988lifeline.org/?utm_source=goog...ign=onebox

(01-08-2024, 08:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 08:43 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: 2023 was the 10th season out of 29, the Jaguars finished with 9 or more wins.

It was just the 4th time in franchise history the Jaguars had 2 seasons in a row with 9 wins or more in back to back seasons.

The 2023 Jaguars lost to 3 backup QBs in crucial games with a full week of prep for each and completely failed the eye test against elite teams.

A rational eye test says this team is trending the wrong way. GM and entire staff should be let go this AM.

I think if we just take another RB and TE in rounds 2 & 3 again this year, we'll be ok.  I say we just go status quo as well on defense and let players like Chaisson continue to develop.

Lots of comedic gold in this thread and a pant load of emo dudes.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(01-08-2024, 11:48 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:14 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Your stupid decision making with Caldwell and now Baalke this is your fault Khan! [BLEEP] you Doug Peterson you loyalist jackass for sticking with Press Taylor. 

[BLEEP] you Trevor generational talent my [BLEEP], you make me miss bortles and gabbert at least the where consistent you two faced piece of [BLEEP]! Oh look I can make the most beautiful impossible pass, oh look I can give it right to the [BLEEP] defender on the next [BLEEP] play! 

Cut the entire offensive line you pansies are the most pathetic excuse for a unit I've seen in all my life. 

ETN if you ever utter the name Fred Taylor again I'll [BLEEP] slap you from here to the end of the earth you are nothing near Fred Taylor. 

Campbell you worthless sack of [BLEEP] never come back here again. Same goes for you Cisco what's the matter you to small to tackle on your own? Hamilton you are trash goodbye. 

Josh do yourself a favor and leave this forsaken place we are and always will be this. I hate myself the most I made my kids fans of this team what the [BLEEP] was I thinking! I was almost out of grown apathetic and then they suck me back in last year. [BLEEP] you jaguars I hate you so much right now!

Can I request that you stay away from shopping malls and mass transit sites for at least a few days?

https://988lifeline.org/?utm_source=goog...ign=onebox

(01-08-2024, 08:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The 2023 Jaguars lost to 3 backup QBs in crucial games with a full week of prep for each and completely failed the eye test against elite teams.

A rational eye test says this team is trending the wrong way. GM and entire staff should be let go this AM.

I think if we just take another RB and TE in rounds 2 & 3 again this year, we'll be ok.  I say we just go status quo as well on defense and let players like Chaisson continue to develop.

HAHA!

Thank you, HURRICANE!!!

Please never change.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-08-2024, 11:44 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 11:29 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Honestly, I feel like if we're able to take this donkey of an O line and turn it into a top 10 unit, Trevor will be okay. Not saying he will become the next Mahomes but he'll be good enough. I wont shy away from blaming him for individual mistakes but i'm not going to pretend he wasn't in a rough situation either.

This is a sensible take right now, though I'd say even top 20 would make a huge difference. 

Trevor made a lot of mistakes in the latter half of the season and it is tough to decide which to blame on injury, but it has to be better. A capable OL and a complimentary run game will radically change his ability to improve.

Realistically I could see a significant improvement just replacing the center. How many plays do we have to watch him get just wrecked off the ball to not see it? That Tweet with that side view of the sneak yesterday shows it perfectly, then the end zone view shows Fortner just get rolled, looked like he ran into a wall. It's just too much to overcome that weakness in the middle.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-07-2024, 05:42 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:37 PM)WYBaugh Wrote: [BLEEP] 2023 draft.

We used our first three picks on a RT, a TE and a RB, and didn’t even try a power run at the 1 yard line with a division title on the line.
Excellent point(s)!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk