Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rage thread how I feel at this moment nsfw

(01-07-2024, 05:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I mean let's face it.. We're a basement dwelling team that finds a way to pick the lock once in a blue moon..

We see that ray of sunshine, get cocky strutting around town, then the jailer finds us and locks us back up. Many such cases.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm as pissed as I've been in a while concerning the Jags. College football has become [BLEEP] and the Jags give a glimmer of hope to just smash it all down in one season. Going to be hard to recover from this [BLEEP] and the [BLEEP] 2023 draft.

After all these years and they are still the Jagwads

We were beat to the punch today.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(01-07-2024, 05:37 PM)WYBaugh Wrote: [BLEEP] 2023 draft.

We used our first three picks on a RT, a TE and a RB, and didn’t even try a power run at the 1 yard line with a division title on the line.

(01-07-2024, 05:35 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I mean let's face it.. We're a basement dwelling team that finds a way to pick the lock once in a blue moon..

We see that ray of sunshine, get cocky strutting around town, then the jailer finds us and locks us back up. Many such cases.

LOL hilarious
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

It's like we are the tallest midget. Every once in a while we can reach the counter.

It’s fine guys. We we’re gonna lose next week anyway

Now we don’t have to play the chiefs and ravens next year

(01-07-2024, 05:47 PM)MojoKing Wrote: It’s fine guys. We we’re gonna lose next week anyway

Now we don’t have to play the chiefs and ravens next year

I like the silver lining. Broncos and browns sound a lot better.

Yeah it's awesome to choke and collapse so you don't have to compete against the best teams.

Look on the bright side, we got a better draft pick
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

It's all blocking and tackling. No matter how many fancy plays you draw up, in the end it's all blocking and tackling. We suck at those two very important things.

(01-07-2024, 05:42 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:37 PM)WYBaugh Wrote: [BLEEP] 2023 draft.

We used our first three picks on a RT, a TE and a RB, and didn’t even try a power run at the 1 yard line with a division title on the line.

Right? It’s a complete, utter shame that we can’t get ONE FREAKING YARD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

This thread spoke to my soul.

(01-07-2024, 05:33 PM)carp8dm Wrote: Wait till NYC4Jags and flsprtsgod come over and begin to apologize for Press, Caldwell, and Pederson.  That'll be fun.  They'll insult all of us and tell us how dumb we are.

All while ignoring the absolute dumpster fire that is all on this inept, lazy, ineffectual coaching staff.  Bunch of bums, the lot of them.

Man you saw Press Taylor play calls in the redzone?

That guy is truly a genius!

(01-07-2024, 05:33 PM)carp8dm Wrote: Wait till NYC4Jags and flsprtsgod come over and begin to apologize for Press, Caldwell, and Pederson.  That'll be fun.  They'll insult all of us and tell us how dumb we are.

All while ignoring the absolute dumpster fire that is all on this inept, lazy, ineffectual coaching staff.  Bunch of bums, the lot of them.

I've been training for this moment my entire time on this forum.

(01-07-2024, 06:12 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: It's all blocking and tackling.  No matter how many fancy plays you draw up, in the end it's all blocking and tackling.  We suck at those two very important things.

This!  We tried to finesse this problem down the stretch and got punched in the mouth.  We don't have that attitude of a quality postseason team. Henry was running untouched 50 yards.

(01-07-2024, 05:26 PM)St Wrote: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsvyjePPFRs

Ok, this is hilarious!!
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

8-3 in Week 11. We have a 2-game lead in the division, and then we lose 5 of our last 6 games. Would have been 6 of the last 6 if we hadn't been fortunate enough to play Carolina in one of them. The fact of the matter is, this team just isn't very good. They have a lot of work to do this off season.
[Image: pqk1i5F.jpg]

(01-07-2024, 05:17 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Preach.

You rang?
Here we go again