Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rage thread how I feel at this moment nsfw

Pederson presser said Trevor made the call on the sneak, was not the play that was called.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-07-2024, 07:42 PM)WYBaugh Wrote: Pederson presser said Trevor made the call on the sneak, was not the play that was called.

So Doug called another rollout?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-07-2024, 07:31 PM)Portofino43 Wrote: 8-3 in Week 11.  We have a 2-game lead in the division, and then we lose 5 of our last 6 games.  Would have been 6 of the last 6 if we hadn't been fortunate enough to play Carolina in one of them.  The fact of the matter is, this team just isn't very good.  They have a lot of work to do this off season.

Amazing collapse isn't it?
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

Doug is a beta male and should be fired tomorrow, but he won't, and we will be having this same conversation as a 9 win team next year as a division winner or wild card team with zero chance of getting out of wild card weekend.

There are certain curses within the franchise that need to he expelled before true success can be obtained. How long will people question this?

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 07:58 PM by Jag88.)

I’m just shocked. We went from the potential one seed to the no seed in no time.

Again, pederson should have been calling the plays all year. SMH . I guess he’s done calling plays in his career.

The wife and I adopted the attitude that this is the typical disappointment of being a Jags fan. It's not like we haven't been here before. I'm not going to let a sports team ruin my year. Besides, the bastards are getting my money for season tickets next year anyway. Might as well sit back and watch the show. Hopefully it includes heads rolling.

I’m over here being happy we won 9 games and played meaningful football all season long. I’ve endured so many bad seasons that I’m just happy we were a good team for 2 seasons straight.

In preseason I reminded myself that we are a 9-8 football team that needed a defensive TD to beat the Titans for the division in 2022. We brought back the same team and we got just as many wins. Surprised I was not.

The only thing that changed was Press Taylor and McManus.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 08:27 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 4 times in total.)

(01-07-2024, 07:16 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 06:12 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: It's all blocking and tackling.  No matter how many fancy plays you draw up, in the end it's all blocking and tackling.  We suck at those two very important things.

This!  We tried to finesse this problem down the stretch and got punched in the mouth.  We don't have that attitude of a quality postseason team. Henry was running untouched 50 yards.

Yes. We are a bunch of vahinyas. Leon Searcy on 1010xl pretty much said as much on the postgame shows. They dont respond well to getting punched in the face.

(01-07-2024, 08:08 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m over here being happy we won 9 games and played meaningful football all season long. I’ve endured so many bad seasons that I’m just happy we were a good team for 2 seasons straight.

In preseason I reminded myself that we are a 9-8 football team that needed a defensive TD to beat the Titans for the division in 2022. We brought back the same team and we got just as many wins. Surprised I was not.

This reminds me of that SNL skit "Lowered Expectations".

Actually, i picked them 9-8 or 10-7 at the beginning of the season. A shame i was right.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-07-2024, 08:16 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 07:16 PM)jj82284 Wrote: This!  We tried to finesse this problem down the stretch and got punched in the mouth.  We don't have that attitude of a quality postseason team. Henry was running untouched 50 yards.

Yes. We are a bunch of [BLEEP]. Leon Searcy on 1010xl pretty much said as much on the postgame shows. They dont respond well to getting punched in the face.

(01-07-2024, 08:08 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m over here being happy we won 9 games and played meaningful football all season long. I’ve endured so many bad seasons that I’m just happy we were a good team for 2 seasons straight.

This stems from coaching. Doug should be fired tomorrow.

(01-07-2024, 05:59 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Look on the bright side, we got a better draft pick

Yeah, that's just potential for greater disappointment when we waste it on a bust.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I wonder now did
 We really beat the Panthers, or did they let us win cause we suck again. I told you a while back loserville was back,even loserville gets lucky with a win sometimes.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-07-2024, 08:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 08:16 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Yes. We are a bunch of [BLEEP]. Leon Searcy on 1010xl pretty much said as much on the postgame shows. They dont respond well to getting punched in the face.

This stems from coaching. Doug should be fired tomorrow.

You came back for this? Bruh...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-07-2024, 08:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The wife and I adopted the attitude that this is the typical disappointment of being a Jags fan. It's not like we haven't been here before. I'm not going to let a sports team ruin my year. Besides, the bastards are getting my money for season tickets next year anyway. Might as well sit back and watch the show. Hopefully it includes heads rolling.
It's an abusive relationship. Every once in a while they do something good and you keep coming back and put up with all the garbage. We ended it and will just watch on tv, all the years and money since the beginning, just couldn't support it anymore.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-08-2024, 01:19 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 08:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This stems from coaching. Doug should be fired tomorrow.

You came back for this? Bruh...

Hey, man...  I'm not a millionaire.  Nobody ever said I was the smartest guy in the room...  But I've made my way through life and I'm fairly successful.  And if I could give you some advice it would be this:

When the majority of a group are telling you you're off your rocker, maybe you should re-evaluate your position...

There's nothing wrong with reconsidering your perceptions when everyone is telling you that you're incorrect.  It's actually a sign of strength to take stock and reconsider...  Instead of attacking those that are trying to present you with another opinion, maybe you could re-analyse your position and figure out if maybe it is you that is wrong...

I've been wrong many times.  And I've conceded those points.  It might be time for you to have a look in the mirror....

(01-07-2024, 08:30 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I wonder now did
 We really beat the Panthers, or did they let us win cause we suck again. I told you a while back loserville was back,even loserville gets lucky with a win sometimes.

Yes
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

2023 was the 10th season out of 29, the Jaguars finished with 9 or more wins.

It was just the 4th time in franchise history the Jaguars had 2 seasons in a row with 9 wins or more in back to back seasons.

(01-08-2024, 08:43 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: 2023 was the 10th season out of 29, the Jaguars finished with 9 or more wins.

It was just the 4th time in franchise history the Jaguars had 2 seasons in a row with 9 wins or more in back to back seasons.

The 2023 Jaguars lost to 3 backup QBs in crucial games with a full week of prep for each and completely failed the eye test against elite teams.

A rational eye test says this team is trending the wrong way. GM and entire staff should be let go this AM.

(01-07-2024, 07:45 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 07:42 PM)WYBaugh Wrote: Pederson presser said Trevor made the call on the sneak, was not the play that was called.

So Doug called another rollout?

I was so much more pissed about that 3rd down call.  [BLEEP] --- our 2 TEs during that play were Strange and Farrell.    Totally absurd.

(01-08-2024, 02:28 AM)carp8dm Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 01:19 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You came back for this? Bruh...

Hey, man...  I'm not a millionaire.  Nobody ever said I was the smartest guy in the room...  But I've made my way through life and I'm fairly successful.  And if I could give you some advice it would be this:

When the majority of a group are telling you you're off your rocker, maybe you should re-evaluate your position...

There's nothing wrong with reconsidering your perceptions when everyone is telling you that you're incorrect.  It's actually a sign of strength to take stock and reconsider...  Instead of attacking those that are trying to present you with another opinion, maybe you could re-analyse your position and figure out if maybe it is you that is wrong...

I've been wrong many times.  And I've conceded those points.  It might be time for you to have a look in the mirror....

Honest question for you...you criticized the Taylor announcement the day it happened. What did you base that opinion on?

(01-08-2024, 08:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 08:43 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: 2023 was the 10th season out of 29, the Jaguars finished with 9 or more wins.

The 2023 Jaguars lost to 3 backup QBs in crucial games with a full week of prep for each and completely failed the eye test against elite teams.

A rational eye test says this team is trending the wrong way. GM and entire staff should be let go this AM.

I'm glad to see you aren't overreacting or anything.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato