Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
No changes will be made, and the franchise slinks back to terribleness

I honestly am reading here and Reddit that something will have to happen because of this collapse. 

Do people forget who our owner is? Really? 

He’s not going to. 

We’re about to have another bad draft and FA class; our coach is not going to fire “his guys” and write his own pink slip like he did in Philly. Houston is about to run the division, and our franchise QB may not be here in two years. 

Sorry to be super pessimistic but this franchise is back on its way to the bottom. Buckle up

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Step back from the ledge. We had a rough end but a winning season. Yes, I'm worried about Baalke, but we were a 1 win team just a couple years ago. Things are still looking up.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-07-2024, 07:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Step back from the ledge. We had a rough end but a winning season. Yes, I'm worried about Baalke, but we were a 1 win team just a couple years ago. Things are still looking up.

Yes and the Texans were favorited for the #1 pick 4 months ago, who gives a [BLEEP]. I don't think Dougs going anywhere but I do think we need to make changes on the offense, and not just coaching.

(01-07-2024, 07:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Step back from the ledge. We had a rough end but a winning season. Yes, I'm worried about Baalke, but we were a 1 win team just a couple years ago. Things are still looking up.

In order for us to take the next step balke has to go. Don't get complacent.

LOL!

Wow.   

I'm impressed how fast you can go get your Shine Box

I disagree

Listening to Doug he spent a lot of time blaming the players and not the coaches so I would say nothing will change. Maybe Baalke.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(01-07-2024, 07:20 PM)Protozoa Wrote: Listening to Doug he spent a lot of time blaming the players and not the coaches so I would say nothing will change. Maybe Baalke.

Khan is not firing Baalke

(01-07-2024, 07:18 PM)jj82284 Wrote:

I disagree

That's OK. Fix the middle of the lines and all will be well next year. Much like I said last year...Baalke didn’t of course, but Doug still turned out a winning season with weak lines.

(01-07-2024, 07:14 PM)carp8dm Wrote:

LOL!

Wow.   

I'm impressed you can spell "lol."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 07:26 PM by carp8dm. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-07-2024, 07:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 07:18 PM)jj82284 Wrote: I disagree

That's OK. Fix the middle of the lines and all will be well next year. Much like I said last year...Baalke didn’t of course, but Doug still turned out a winning season with weak lines.

(01-07-2024, 07:14 PM)carp8dm Wrote: LOL!

Wow.   

I'm impressed you can spell "lol."

gud juan

Now go get your [BLEEP] shine box

(01-07-2024, 07:23 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 07:20 PM)Protozoa Wrote: Listening to Doug he spent a lot of time blaming the players and not the coaches so I would say nothing will change. Maybe Baalke.

I'm sure you're right but a guy's gotta dream.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(01-07-2024, 07:23 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:

Tragically, from what we've seen previously, I'm afraid you're right.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

Same ol Jags

(01-07-2024, 07:28 PM)Sibelius Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 07:23 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Khan is not firing Baalke

Tragically, from what we've seen previously, I'm afraid you're right.

And he will compound the long term problems by failing to act

Yeah…nothings happening sorry fellas

they all get another year before changes happen; at most they’ll hire more staff to help the gm

Dude, our 2nd round picks best play of the season occurred in week 18 on special teams and you think things are looking up? Lol

I'm not saying that they need to get rid of Doug (that's above my pay grade)

But I am saying that I'm tired of him..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-07-2024, 08:02 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm not saying that they need to get rid of Doug (that's above my pay grade)

But I am saying that I'm tired of him..

For me, his fate hinges on his ability to learn from his mistakes. If press is here next season, look out

We are looking up all right. At the Texans.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-07-2024, 08:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Dude, our 2nd round picks best play of the season occurred in week 18 on special teams and you think things are looking up? Lol

Yes, the rookie 3rd team tight end isn't the guage, how about the play of the #1 guy?

And I want Baalke gone btw. Last year's draft should've been all bigs and the one he took was great. Just should've been 5 more after him.