Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Media ripping Jags!

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2024, 12:38 PM by OG-JAGFAN. Edited 1 time in total.)

I agree with all of it. What a disaster of a finish to this season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Certain folks will try to bury this thread.

LOL  How dare anyone question the coaches!?!?!?!  HOW DARE YOU, DAN!!!

Blasphemy!!!!!

That's about as popular as questioning the 'elite QB' narrative been during last season and most of this season?

Coaching was super suspect this season. The play calling also.

He's spot on

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2024, 04:17 AM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

Genuine truth here. We could be on the cusp of being a pretty good team, or going back into basement dwelling, we can't let the latter happen.

Dan also guaranteed the Jaguars make the playoffs 5 games ago.

Another media telling some truth

https://youtu.be/LGpfyeDtxsI?si=ruZr25z9aT_GSYKW

(01-08-2024, 03:21 AM)carp8dm Wrote: Certain folks will try to bury this thread.

Blasphemy!!!!!

Why do you say that.  People posting here have criticized the coaching and player selection all year.

Another one k

https://youtu.be/JtcvEOVfdm8?si=5xQbQboQr4EaRc9S

Good. I hope they man up and the embarrassment means something. Very weak franchise all through Khan Error
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(01-08-2024, 11:18 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 03:21 AM)carp8dm Wrote: Certain folks will try to bury this thread.

Blasphemy!!!!!

Why do you say that.  People posting here have criticized the coaching and player selection all year.

Because he's in full puffery right now, over the moon that he thinks he's right. He's been waiting months to do this happy dance because he believes it vindicates his outright hatred of Press Taylor. It's weird.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2024, 01:29 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

They played like they were out of gas for the season vs the titans. It should not have came down to one game to get in vs the rivals who had nothing to play for except to ruin your season.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2024, 01:37 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

I've never had my anticipation for the NFL playoffs to start so fully extinguished as it was yesterday. I'll watch still, but... maybe not. Who knows?

This must be exactly how those 2021 clots and 2022 tacks fans must've felt.

(01-08-2024, 01:29 PM)Jag88 Wrote: They played like they were out of gas for the season vs the titans. It should not have came down to one game to get in vs the rivals who had nothing to play for except to ruin your season.

Agreed, I told my buddy they looked lazy on the field yesterday. Sluggish on both sides.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2024, 02:08 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

On the postgame radio show, it was mentioned that Wingard said guys on defense were "not playing assignment football through out the year" (i.e. freelancing). Leon wondered aloud whether it was smart to call out your teammates, but that he might have felt safe saying it if it was in regards to guys who are not expected to be here next year. I wonder who he was referring to?

(01-08-2024, 02:06 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: On the postgame radio show, it was mentioned that Wingard said guys on defense were "not playing assignment football through out the year" (i.e. freelancing).  Leon wondered aloud whether it was smart to call out your teammates, but that he might have felt safe saying it if it was in regards to guys who are not expected to be here next year.  I wonder who he was referring to?

Defense won more games for us this year than offense.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2024, 02:19 PM by Jaguarmeister.)

(01-08-2024, 02:10 PM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 02:06 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: On the postgame radio show, it was mentioned that Wingard said guys on defense were "not playing assignment football through out the year" (i.e. freelancing).  Leon wondered aloud whether it was smart to call out your teammates, but that he might have felt safe saying it if it was in regards to guys who are not expected to be here next year.  I wonder who he was referring to?

Defense won more games for us this year than offense.

So the defense didn't significantly contribute to an 8-3 team missing the playoffs?  

Regardless of where you try to direct this particular topic, Wingard's comment is interesting and worth discussing.

(01-08-2024, 02:19 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 02:10 PM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote: Defense won more games for us this year than offense.

So the defense didn't significantly contribute to an 8-3 team missing the playoffs?  

Regardless of where you try to direct this particular topic, Wingard's comment is interesting and worth discussing.

*cough cough* Rayshawn Jenkins *cough cough*
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Cisco and Jenkins. Seriously but Jenkins got to be one of the names