Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bring Fred in for an interview

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Please god, he’s a leader of men , we need more of them on this team

(01-09-2024, 05:22 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Please god, he’s a leader of men , we need more of them on this team

100%

Bring Keenan too

Yes 100 % Fred Taylor loves the jags. He would be a great coach with all the talent he had playing and experience.

Does he have any coaching experience at all?

(01-09-2024, 06:27 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: Does he have any coaching experience at all?

Not as far as I know. Great players don’t typically make great coaches. They expect other players to be able to do what they did.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-09-2024, 06:29 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(01-09-2024, 06:27 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: Does he have any coaching experience at all?

Not as far as I know. Great players don’t typically make great coaches. They expect other players to be able to do what they did.

That's what I figured.  No thanks.  Don't need a Jeff Saturday situation here.

I’m not sure if this is our answer there, but it certainly wouldn’t hurt to give him an interview and see what he has to say as far as improvements go

I loved Duce Staley in philly, he was the RB coach in Doug's super bowl win, I wouldn't mind him here.

BTW I wouldn't mind Frank Reich here either.

You all need to think out of the box. I like the other RB we selected in the 4th round (1998) Tavian Banks !! Bring him in to coach this team.

(01-09-2024, 06:47 PM)Marcos25067 Wrote: I loved Duce Staley in philly, he was the RB coach in Doug's super bowl win, I wouldn't mind him here.

BTW I wouldn't mind Frank Reich here either.

I think Reich as OC would certainly be an improvement.

(01-09-2024, 06:55 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: You all need to think out of the box. I like the other RB we selected in the 4th round (1998) Tavian Banks !! Bring him in to coach this team.

Corey Grant! Out of work since 2019.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-09-2024, 07:32 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-09-2024, 06:55 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: You all need to think out of the box.  I like the other RB we selected in the 4th round (1998) Tavian Banks !!    Bring him in to coach this team.

Corey Grant!  Out of work since 2019.

Dude was a player until he go hurt.  Only ~ 13,200 rushing yards behind Freddy T

Is Ryan Christopherson available? With a nickname like he had, how could he not coach?

MEANS BUSINESS

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2024, 08:40 PM by mikesez.)

(01-09-2024, 08:07 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Is Ryan Christopherson available? With a nickname like he had, how could he not coach?

I remember the dude scoring TDs in the preseason, but I don't remember the nickname...

(01-09-2024, 08:33 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: MEANS BUSINESS

He's already coaching at UNC.  More qualified than Fred?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-09-2024, 08:39 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-09-2024, 08:07 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Is Ryan Christopherson available? With a nickname like he had, how could he not coach?

I remember the dude scoring TDs in the preseason, but I don't remember the nickname...

(01-09-2024, 08:33 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: MEANS BUSINESS

He's already coaching at UNC.  More qualified than Fred?

Happy to hear that about the natrone bomb

(01-09-2024, 08:39 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Rhino.