Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa

You get what you deserve republicans. I don't want any crying about stolen elections, I don't want any [BLEEP] about unfair prosecution, no more talk of morality maters, this is your king you've chosen him now lay in the bed you are making. 

Republicans know he's under indictment and yet still nominate him. 

Republicans know he has said he wants to be a dictator day one and yet still nominate him. 

Republicans have been made painfully aware of his immorality and yet still nominate him. 

Republicans saw first hand Trump's lust for centralized power during COVID and yet still nominate him.

You can't blame the Democrats, the liberals, the media, the progressives, or anyone else when this [BLEEP] blows up in all our faces. 

Thank you republicans your giving us Biden vs Trump round two, what happened to this party? 

What a mess, thanks republicans.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Only if you'd realize that both parties hate you..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-15-2024, 09:49 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Only if you'd realize that both parties hate you..

Oh don't worry it's painfully obvious now, we're [BLEEP] with no party at all for the working class.

(01-15-2024, 09:51 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 09:49 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Only if you'd realize that both parties hate you..

Oh don't worry it's painfully obvious now, we're [BLEEP] with no party at all for the working class.

That primarily makes up the Maga movement.. The voters who feel disenfranchised by both parties, but primarily republican.

(01-15-2024, 09:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 09:51 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Oh don't worry it's painfully obvious now, we're [BLEEP] with no party at all for the working class.

That primarily makes up the Maga movement.. The voters who feel disenfranchised by both parties, but primarily republican.

Maga movement is a mob of know nothing voters fooled into believing a New York Billionaire that was a registered democrat his entire life is the saviour of the working class. 

What about the Republican party that fought for less taxes and federal interference left them disenfranchised, it didn't. They just didn't feel pandered to. So along comes trump and his poison it's not your fault your poor it's the deep state, the immigrants, the Democrats and they suck it up. 

Then the stupid evangelicals of which I am one for the record put on blinders because he gives us three judges to over turn roe v wade. It's bought him an insurmountable support from the evangelicals. 

Does MAGA think tariffs benefit them? It's an end user tax! You know who benefits from tariffs, American corporations that it, you just made sure my foreign competition was as expensive as I am and did nothing to address why my cost are so high, thanks MAGA!

(01-15-2024, 10:00 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 09:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: That primarily makes up the Maga movement.. The voters who feel disenfranchised by both parties, but primarily republican.

Maga movement is a mob of know nothing voters fooled into believing a New York Billionaire that was a registered democrat his entire life is the saviour of the working class. 

What about the Republican party that fought for less taxes and federal interference left them disenfranchised, it didn't. They just didn't feel pandered to. So along comes trump and his poison it's not your fault your poor it's the deep state, the immigrants, the Democrats and they suck it up. 

Then the stupid evangelicals of which I am one for the record put on blinders because he gives us three judges to over turn roe v wade. It's bought him an insurmountable support from the evangelicals. 

Does MAGA think tariffs benefit them? It's an end user tax! You know who benefits from tariffs, American corporations that it, you just made sure my foreign competition was as expensive as I am and did nothing to address why my cost are so high, thanks MAGA!

Sorry you feel that way, Nikki..

(01-15-2024, 10:00 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 10:00 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Maga movement is a mob of know nothing voters fooled into believing a New York Billionaire that was a registered democrat his entire life is the saviour of the working class. 

Sorry you feel that way, Nikki..

It's Ronnie get it right Elon!

(01-15-2024, 10:01 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 10:00 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Sorry you feel that way, Nikki..

It's Ronnie get it right Elon!

Well, at least that's better..

Ya know I just gotta drop this here now lol

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/stat...4eMTw&s=19

(01-15-2024, 09:46 PM)EricC85 Wrote: You get what you deserve republicans. I don't want any crying about stolen elections, I don't want any [BLEEP] about unfair prosecution, no more talk of morality maters, this is your king you've chosen him now lay in the bed you are making. 

Republicans know he has said he wants to be a dictator day one and yet still nominate him. 

Republicans have been made painfully aware of his immorality and yet still nominate him. 

Republicans saw first hand Trump's lust for centralized power during COVID and yet still nominate him.

You can't blame the Democrats, the liberals, the media, the progressives, or anyone else when this [BLEEP] blows up in all our faces. 

Thank you republicans your giving us Biden vs Trump round two, what happened to this party? 

That letter next to the name means nothing.

It's a dollar sign. Remember that.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2024, 10:37 PM by mikesez.)

(01-15-2024, 10:29 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 09:46 PM)EricC85 Wrote: You get what you deserve republicans. I don't want any crying about stolen elections, I don't want any [BLEEP] about unfair prosecution, no more talk of morality maters, this is your king you've chosen him now lay in the bed you are making. 

That letter next to the name means nothing.

It's a dollar sign. Remember that.

But not Trump! He can't be bought! He's above all that. So vote Trump!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2024, 10:54 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

This country will be in such disarray come November even the suburban housewife that routinely further destroys the country with her vote will be forced to hold her nose and vote for Don.

Also, Ron was ill-advised and ran an awful campaign.

Sorry it took you this long to figure out that the uniparty, RINOs were dead. Haley's support was entirely faked off of one faked poll. DeSantis is bought and funded by Jeb, he's been faking his MAGA support.

The sooner you realize that the only question you need to answer is HOW DOES IT AFFECT AMERICANS, the sooner you can start to heal. Maybe you will even start to see all the manipulation and brainwashing you were under from the uniparty.

The uniparty doesn't fear anyone but Trump, that shows you the others are already under their control.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2024, 11:05 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-15-2024, 10:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This country will be in such disarray come November even the suburban housewife that routinely further destroys the country with her vote will be forced to hold her nose and vote for Don.

Hey hey welcome back! Long time no BS!

(01-15-2024, 10:56 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Sorry it took you this long to figure out that the uniparty, RINOs were dead. Haley's support was entirely faked off of one faked poll. DeSantis is bought and funded by Jeb, he's been faking his MAGA support.

The sooner you realize that the only question you need to answer is HOW DOES IT AFFECT AMERICANS, the sooner you can start to heal. Maybe you will even start to see all the manipulation and brainwashing you were under from the uniparty.

The uniparty doesn't fear anyone but Trump, that shows you the others are already under their control.

Americans can be affected many ways.

We can get lower prices, or higher.  Longer commutes, or shorter. Higher wages, or lower.

If we get the bad things, we can vote out the folks who brought those bad things to us.

Unless we vote in people who don't believe in voting or counting votes.

Then our only choice will be to submit to the one who brought bad things to us, or try to overthrow him with violence.

I will probably choose violence.  You won't like it when I do.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2024, 11:24 PM by Lucky2Last.)

(01-15-2024, 10:00 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 09:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: That primarily makes up the Maga movement.. The voters who feel disenfranchised by both parties, but primarily republican.

You mean the Republican party, that made corporations people and created tax breaks that benefit the rich and support wars that bankrupt Americans and kill their sons and daughters? The Republican party lost their way WAY before Trump. I think Ron was ok. I think Vivek was ok. Trump is a known quantity. Mean tweets, but against the uni-party establishments that are breaking this country for greed. Not a fan of Trump, but he's not them.

And you're right. Trump won't win the general. People aren't turning out for Biden, but he'll break records somehow.

(01-15-2024, 11:01 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 10:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This country will be in such disarray come November even the suburban housewife that routinely further destroys the country with her vote will be forced to hold her nose and vote for Don.

Hey hey welcome back! Long time no BS!

(01-15-2024, 10:56 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Sorry it took you this long to figure out that the uniparty, RINOs were dead. Haley's support was entirely faked off of one faked poll. DeSantis is bought and funded by Jeb, he's been faking his MAGA support.

We can get lower prices, or higher.  Longer commutes, or shorter. Higher wages, or lower.

If we get the bad things, we can vote out the folks who brought those bad things to us.

Then our only choice will be to submit to the one who brought bad things to us, or try to overthrow him with violence.

Good luck.

You won't last two minutes. Don't care if you have an arsenal. You just don't have it.

Bad news of the night is Nikki. Shows she has traction in GOP post Trump. Get ready for your kids to go to war.

(01-15-2024, 11:30 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 11:01 PM)mikesez Wrote: Hey hey welcome back! Long time no BS!

Good luck.

You won't last two minutes. Don't care if you have an arsenal. You just don't have it.

There's more than just me though.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2024, 11:50 PM by p_rushing.)

(01-15-2024, 11:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bad news of the night is Nikki. Shows she has traction in GOP post Trump. Get ready for your kids to go to war.
She doesn't, it's coming from democrats who switched parties to vote for her. She has votes from the college towns but is in 3rd or lower in the other areas.

Hopefully all these people will be out of power after Trump wins and cleans things up. Can't let them have a chance to comeback after Trump.

(01-15-2024, 11:39 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 11:30 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Good luck.

There's more than just me though.

No, there won't be.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8350033/...%20warfare.

Just so ya know