Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa

(01-15-2024, 11:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bad news of the night is Nikki. Shows she has traction in GOP post Trump.  Get ready for your kids to go to war.

War is coming you can stick your head in the sand and pretend we can appease China or Russia but sooner then later war is coming.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2024, 11:57 PM by snarkyguy_he_him_his. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-15-2024, 11:51 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 11:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bad news of the night is Nikki. Shows she has traction in GOP post Trump.  Get ready for your kids to go to war.

War is coming you can stick your head in the sand and pretend we can appease China or Russia but sooner then later war is coming.

Appease?

You're a coward.

We use intimidation and fear. 10 aircraft carriers my friend. More than the whole world combined.

Trump will. The rest are just like you.

Just in case you don't know what appease means

pacify or placate (someone) by acceding to their demands.

(01-15-2024, 11:51 PM)EricC85 Wrote:

All caused by the weakness and doings of the current administration.  Everything was fine.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 12:00 AM by EricC85. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-15-2024, 11:23 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 10:00 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Maga movement is a mob of know nothing voters fooled into believing a New York Billionaire that was a registered democrat his entire life is the saviour of the working class. 

What about the Republican party that fought for less taxes and federal interference left them disenfranchised, it didn't. They just didn't feel pandered to. So along comes trump and his poison it's not your fault your poor it's the deep state, the immigrants, the Democrats and they suck it up. 

Then the stupid evangelicals of which I am one for the record put on blinders because he gives us three judges to over turn roe v wade. It's bought him an insurmountable support from the evangelicals. 

Does MAGA think tariffs benefit them? It's an end user tax! You know who benefits from tariffs, American corporations that it, you just made sure my foreign competition was as expensive as I am and did nothing to address why my cost are so high, thanks MAGA!

You mean the Republican party, that made corporations people and created tax breaks that benefit the rich and support wars that bankrupt Americans and kill their sons and daughters? The Republican party lost their way WAY before Trump. I think Ron was ok. I think Vivek was ok. Trump is a known quantity. Mean tweets, but against the uni-party establishments that are breaking this country for greed. Not a fan of Trump, but he's not them.

And you're right. Trump won't win the general. People aren't turning out for Biden, but he'll break records somehow.

MAGA is left over Democrats from the 90s. Tax brackets that benefit the rich is laughable and yet you think Trump is the champion? 

MAGA always goes back to mean tweets, no one cares about his tweets, it's his ignorance on everything from immigration to domestic and foreign policy and his complete lack of respect of the law that makes him insufferable. 

Why do we have run away inflation today, because Trump spent like a drunken whore during COVID. 

Why do we have a massive immigration problem, because Trump convinced the know nothing's a wall was a solution to 21st century immigration problems. 

Why is the Middle East a disaster right now, because Trump was convinced he had to take credit for initiating a Middle East draw down before leaving office, then handed the plan to biggest foreign policy bafoon in modern history.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 12:03 AM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-15-2024, 11:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 11:51 PM)EricC85 Wrote: War is coming you can stick your head in the sand and pretend we can appease China or Russia but sooner then later war is coming.

All caused by the weakness and doings of the current administration.  Everything was fine.

It's a special kind of stupid that blames an American President for a Chinese or Russian President starting a war.

That goes for Democrats who might want to blame Trump for things Putin or Xi did. It also goes for idiots like you trying to blame Biden for things that haven't even happened yet.

Glad to have such a special guy back!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 12:06 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(01-15-2024, 11:59 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 11:23 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You mean the Republican party, that made corporations people and created tax breaks that benefit the rich and support wars that bankrupt Americans and kill their sons and daughters? The Republican party lost their way WAY before Trump. I think Ron was ok. I think Vivek was ok. Trump is a known quantity. Mean tweets, but against the uni-party establishments that are breaking this country for greed. Not a fan of Trump, but he's not them.

And you're right. Trump won't win the general. People aren't turning out for Biden, but he'll break records somehow.

MAGA is left over Democrats from the 90s. Tax brackets that benefit the rich is laughable and yet you think Trump is the champion? 

MAGA always goes back to mean tweets, no one cares about his tweets, it's his ignorance on everything from immigration to domestic and foreign policy and his complete lack of respect of the law that makes him insufferable. 

Why do we have run away inflation today, because Trump spent like a drunken whore during COVID. 

Why do we have a massive immigration problem, because Trump convinced the know nothing's a wall was a solution to 21st century immigration problems. 

Why is the Middle East a disaster right now, because Trump was convinced he had to take credit for initiating a Middle East draw down before leaving office, then handed the plan to biggest foreign policy bafoon in modern history.

Wow, you may have the most impressive cases of TDS I have ever seen. How does one become THIS uninformed? Truly impressive.

(01-16-2024, 12:02 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 11:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: All caused by the weakness and doings of the current administration.  Everything was fine.

It's a special kind of stupid that blames an American President for a Chinese or Russian President starting a war.

That goes for Democrats who might want to blame Trump for things Putin or Xi did.  It also goes for idiots like you trying to blame Biden for things that haven't even happened yet.

When did it happen? Coincidence? Bears sense weakness.

I've never been or have been a democrat. I've been a life long Republican who's tired of Democrats leading my party.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-16-2024, 12:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 11:59 PM)EricC85 Wrote: MAGA is left over Democrats from the 90s. Tax brackets that benefit the rich is laughable and yet you think Trump is the champion? 

Wow, you may have the most impressive cases of TDS I have ever seen. How does one become THIS uninformed? Truly impressive.

(01-16-2024, 12:02 AM)mikesez Wrote: It's a special kind of stupid that blames an American President for a Chinese or Russian President starting a war.

That goes for Democrats who might want to blame Trump for things Putin or Xi did.  It also goes for idiots like you trying to blame Biden for things that haven't even happened yet.

Eric85 is a coward. He wants to give in to Russia and China. He has no say.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 12:13 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

When I see bidens historic low 33% approval rating, I always wonder who the 33% are, and how it's even possible. I am unable to mentally process how anyone can continue carrying water for the administration after what they have done to this country (and world).

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 12:21 AM by mikesez.)

(01-16-2024, 12:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 11:59 PM)EricC85 Wrote: MAGA is left over Democrats from the 90s. Tax brackets that benefit the rich is laughable and yet you think Trump is the champion? 

(01-16-2024, 12:02 AM)mikesez Wrote: It's a special kind of stupid that blames an American President for a Chinese or Russian President starting a war.

OK, you're saying Biden is weak, and Putin sensed that.  I infer you're also saying Trump was strong, and Putin sensed that also.  It seems you are saying Putin is bad and the things he wants should be opposed. Right?

Anyhow you can't unscramble this egg. 

If strength means making sure Putin is afraid and feels restrained, what would a strong President do, at this particular juncture, to punish Putin?

(01-16-2024, 12:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: When I see bidens historic low 33% approval rating, I always wonder who the 33% are, and how it's even possible. I am unable to mentally process how anyone can continue carrying water for the administration after what they have done to this country (and world).

Stock market's beating inflation.  By a lot.  What are you complaining about?

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 12:24 AM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-16-2024, 12:19 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 12:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow, you may have the most impressive cases of TDS I have ever seen. How does one become THIS uninformed? Truly impressive.

OK, you're saying Biden is weak, and Putin sensed that.  I infer you're also saying Trump was strong, and Putin sensed that also.  It seems you are saying Putin is bad and the things he wants should be opposed. Right?

If strength means making sure Putin is afraid and feels restrained, what would a strong President do, at this particular juncture, to punish Putin?

I am saying Putin never would have invaded Ukraine with Trump as US President. I mean, it's pretty much factual.

There would be nothing to punish Putin for if Trump were still POTUS.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 12:24 AM by snarkyguy_he_him_his.)

(01-16-2024, 12:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow, you may have the most impressive cases of TDS I have ever seen. How does one become THIS uninformed? Truly impressive.

(01-16-2024, 12:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: When I see bidens historic low 33% approval rating, I always wonder who the 33% are, and how it's even possible. I am unable to mentally process how anyone can continue carrying water for the administration after what they have done to this country (and world).

For the millions that don't have stocks.

You're such an ignorant elitist. Can't wait til the peasants take you to the guillotine.. metaphorically of course

I dunno. 8% interest rates, high prices across the board.  Minor things like that.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 12:32 AM by mikesez.)

(01-16-2024, 12:23 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 12:19 AM)mikesez Wrote: OK, you're saying Biden is weak, and Putin sensed that.  I infer you're also saying Trump was strong, and Putin sensed that also.  It seems you are saying Putin is bad and the things he wants should be opposed. Right?

For the millions that don't have stocks.

You're such an ignorant elitist. Can't wait til the peasants take you to the guillotine.. metaphorically of course

You're new here. SC has history.  Wasn't addressing you.

(01-16-2024, 12:27 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 12:19 AM)mikesez Wrote: OK, you're saying Biden is weak, and Putin sensed that.  I infer you're also saying Trump was strong, and Putin sensed that also.  It seems you are saying Putin is bad and the things he wants should be opposed. Right?

I dunno. 8% interest rates, high prices across the board.  Minor things like that.

Economic growth is still healthy and I already said stock prices are beating inflation.  Wages are catching up too.  You ain't poor. I ain't poor.  So what is this "damage" that Biden has done? Be more specific.

Vivek drops out and endorses Don.

VP?

(01-16-2024, 12:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

I am saying Putin never would have invaded Ukraine with Trump as US President. I mean, it's pretty much factual.

There would be nothing to punish Putin for if Trump were still POTUS.

Putin was already in Ukraine starting in 2014. So no, it's pretty much not factual.  There was and remains plenty to punish Putin for.  A strong President would have gotten Russia to withdraw from Crimea and the Donbass.

Those Ron and Nikki debates will be fun to watch for those 10 people.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 01:06 AM by p_rushing.)

(01-16-2024, 12:33 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Vivek drops out and endorses Don.

VP?
No, he needs to prove himself. There are way too many warning signs on him. Trump even called him out, so need to see if he is real or not. Search for the Obama comparisons and that just scratches the surface. He could have a position in an advisor or cabinet but definitely not VP.

(01-16-2024, 12:51 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/alx/status/174711811...7S0oA&s=19
He ended up losing Johnson by 1 vote, democrats and independents switching to republican just for today.

https://results.iacaucus2024.com/

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 01:10 AM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-16-2024, 01:05 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 12:33 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Vivek drops out and endorses Don.

VP?
No, he needs to prove himself. There are way too many warning signs on him. Trump even called him out, so need to see if he is real or not. Search for the Obama comparisons and that just scratches the surface. He could have a position in an advisor or cabinet but definitely not VP.

(01-16-2024, 12:51 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/alx/status/174711811...7S0oA&s=19
He ended up losing Johnson by 1 vote, democrats and independents switching to republican just for today.

https://results.iacaucus2024.com/

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

I was kidding. I think Ben Carson or Tim Scott is ultimately the pick for VP. Likely Scott, as he has more political clout.