Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa

The People want Trump, the voting machines want Biden.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-15-2024, 11:54 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 11:51 PM)EricC85 Wrote: War is coming you can stick your head in the sand and pretend we can appease China or Russia but sooner then later war is coming.

Appease?

You're a coward.

We use intimidation and fear. 10 aircraft carriers my friend. More than the whole world combined.

Trump will. The rest are just like you.

Just in case you don't know what appease means

pacify or placate (someone) by acceding to their demands.

Keyboard tough guy

I'm not advocating for war I have three sons coming into fighting age, but I'm also not blind at what is coming. 

There's a very real probability the next president will be a war time president in ways we haven't seen in 50 years. 

If you think Trump or Biden are good men to lead that then I've got nothing for you, both of those men are the last ones I'd ever want making war time decisions
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-15-2024, 09:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 09:51 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Oh don't worry it's painfully obvious now, we're [BLEEP] with no party at all for the working class.

That primarily makes up the Maga movement.. The voters who feel disenfranchised by both parties, but primarily republican.

YOU ARE 

de·lu·sion·al

/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

adjective
characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition.
"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
"their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 11:18 AM by Lucky2Last.)

You guys focus way too much on politicians. Our whole political system in the west is driven by corporate elites. They control messaging by purchasing corporate media and increasingly taking over tech, buy our politicians, and create pyramid schemes to further entrench their wealth and power. They are forward thinking and use their massive power and influence to bring other corporations under heel. They have systems in place to create the next group of leaders. Our politicians, whether they are Republicans or Democrats, by and large, are funded by these guys.

It's not an accident that there has been record breaking transfer of wealth upward, and we're arguing about which Republicans cared about us more. Lol, what a waste of time. Trump, for all his flaws, is not a part of that group. I don't think for one second that he cares about the masses, but the fact that he's proven he will stand against that system is a plus for Americans.

(01-16-2024, 11:10 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 09:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: That primarily makes up the Maga movement.. The voters who feel disenfranchised by both parties, but primarily republican.

YOU ARE 

de·lu·sion·al

/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

adjective
characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition.
"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
"their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"

You've shown time and time again that you know very little about politics. Winger is 100% correct. The reason people are voting for Trump is because they know he's not part of the establishment, and they do NOT feel that way about other Republicans.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 11:22 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 2 times in total.)

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status...9eBVg&s=19

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-16-2024, 07:28 AM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 11:54 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Appease?

You're a coward.

We use intimidation and fear. 10 aircraft carriers my friend. More than the whole world combined.

Keyboard tough guy

I'm not advocating for war I have three sons coming into fighting age, but I'm also not blind at what is coming. 

There's a very real probability the next president will be a war time president in ways we haven't seen in 50 years. 

If you think Trump or Biden are good men to lead that then I've got nothing for you, both of those men are the last ones I'd ever want making war time decisions

It's quite possible they will be the candidates and there can only be one "last", so who is it, Biden or Trump?  Bear in mind that, should he win the nomination, Trump's running mate is unknown, while Biden's appears likely to be Harris.  Given Biden's undeniable cognitive decline, what are the chances of him actually serving another 4 years, and how scary is that scenario in the event of war?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 11:28 AM by snarkyguy_he_him_his.)

(01-16-2024, 11:21 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status...9eBVg&s=19

Every Arab votes left. Wanna know why?

They know the left is weak and will allow their R word to take over.

And this is relevant because the moron leftist talks about white C-words taking over the Iowa caucus. Sigh.

(01-16-2024, 07:28 AM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 11:54 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Appease?

You're a coward.

Keyboard tough guy

Keyboard tough guy?

You said appease the evil forces of the world. You're Neville chamberlain. I know you need to Google that name. Go ahead. I will wait

(01-16-2024, 11:27 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 11:21 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status...9eBVg&s=19

Every Arab votes left. Wanna know why?

And this is relevant because the moron leftist talks about white C-words taking over the Iowa caucus. Sigh.

(01-16-2024, 07:28 AM)EricC85 Wrote: Keyboard tough guy

Keyboard tough guy?

You said appease the evil forces of the world. You're Neville chamberlain. I know you need to Google that name. Go ahead. I will wait

White c-words?
What are you even talking about?
And are you trying to say that EricC85 wants to appease Russia?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-16-2024, 11:48 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 11:27 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Every Arab votes left. Wanna know why?

Keyboard tough guy?

White c-words?

I'm not going to use the word and get banned. Don't think dirty and actually watch the clip.

And yes... he clearly said he wanted to appease Russia and China. Please read the first page.

It's so annoying that people on this board who are moderates won't watch that video. Everything you need to know is when Tucker starts breaking down Reid Hoffman's support of Haley.

(01-16-2024, 11:53 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:

It's so annoying that people on this board who are moderates won't watch that video. Everything you need to know is when Tucker starts breaking down Reid Hoffman's support of Haley.

Mikey clearly didn't watch it. He wants to live in his cocoon of echoing mirrors.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 11:55 AM by Lucky2Last.)

(01-16-2024, 11:48 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 11:27 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Every Arab votes left. Wanna know why?

Keyboard tough guy?

White c-words?

Exhibit A. 

Educate yourself, Mikey.

(01-16-2024, 11:54 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 11:53 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: It's so annoying that people on this board who are moderates won't watch that video. Everything you need to know is when Tucker starts breaking down Reid Hoffman's support of Haley.

Mikey clearly didn't watch it. He wants to live in his cocoon of echoing mirrors.

Yeah, saw that right after I posted, lol. These are the guys that are "saving" our democracy.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 11:57 AM by mikesez.)

(01-16-2024, 11:51 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 11:48 AM)mikesez Wrote: White c-words?

I'm not going to use the word and get banned. Don't think dirty and actually watch the clip.

And yes... he clearly said he wanted to appease Russia and China. Please read the first page.

I went to the first page and did a Ctrl+f for "war" and then "Russia" and a few other words and got nothing.
EricC85 is not an appeaser, at least not of Russia or China.

(01-16-2024, 11:55 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 11:48 AM)mikesez Wrote: White c-words?

Exhibit A. 

Educate yourself, Mikey.

(01-16-2024, 11:54 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Mikey clearly didn't watch it. He wants to live in his cocoon of echoing mirrors.

Yeah, saw that right after I posted, lol. These are the guys that are "saving" our democracy.

If you can't explain it in words it's not real.  Videos manipulate in ways that text can not.

Yup..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 12:06 PM by snarkyguy_he_him_his. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-16-2024, 11:56 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 11:51 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: I'm not going to use the word and get banned. Don't think dirty and actually watch the clip.

I went to the first page and did a Ctrl+f for "war" and then "Russia" and a few other words and got nothing.

(01-16-2024, 11:55 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Exhibit A. 

Educate yourself, Mikey.

If you can't explain it in words it's not real.  Videos manipulate in ways that text can not.

So yea.. You're impossible to talk to. I'm sorry you can't take real debate.

(01-15-2024, 11:51 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 11:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bad news of the night is Nikki. Shows she has traction in GOP post Trump.  Get ready for your kids to go to war.

War is coming you can stick your head in the sand and pretend we can appease China or Russia but sooner then later war is coming.

Damn I was wrong. First post in page 2. 

And from his context it appears he doesn't want to appease them.. but yet does because he thinks the rest of the establishment would confront putin directly? Honestly his stance shows his vast ignorance.

Only Trump would confront them.

So I'm not supposed to support Nikki Haley because a tech billionaire who usually gives to Democrats also supports her?

Do we want to run through a list of questionable characters who support Trump?

Let's be consistent.

(01-16-2024, 11:56 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 11:51 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: I'm not going to use the word and get banned. Don't think dirty and actually watch the clip.

(01-16-2024, 11:55 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Exhibit A. 

Educate yourself, Mikey.

Just once, Mikey... just once, it would be nice to see you not try to worm your way out of admitting your ignorance. You keep yourself uninformed, and waste my time asking me to educate you, even though that's not what you want. You just like to argue. You're not good at it. You don't know anything. I should really probably stop entertaining you.

(01-16-2024, 12:05 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 11:53 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: It's so annoying that people on this board who are moderates won't watch that video. Everything you need to know is when Tucker starts breaking down Reid Hoffman's support of Haley.

So I'm not supposed to support Nikki Haley because a tech billionaire who usually gives to Democrats also supports her?

Do we want to run through a list of questionable characters who support Trump?

Let's be consistent.

You didn't watch the clip please don't comment til you do

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2024, 12:09 PM by mikesez.)

(01-16-2024, 11:59 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 11:56 AM)mikesez Wrote: I went to the first page and did a Ctrl+f for "war" and then "Russia" and a few other words and got nothing.

So yea.. You're impossible to talk to. I'm sorry you can't take real debate.

(01-15-2024, 11:51 PM)EricC85 Wrote: War is coming you can stick your head in the sand and pretend we can appease China or Russia but sooner then later war is coming.

And from his context it appears he doesn't want to appease them.. but yet does because he thinks the rest of the establishment would confront putin directly? Honestly his stance shows his vast ignorance.

So you found a post and upon reading it again you now see that he's not calling for appeasement.

Then you get wrapped around your own axle where you assume 'the establishment" (who exactly?) would not confront Putin directly?  Who said Haley or Biden or DeSantis would not confront Putin directly? How do they know?

But you would confront him directly?

Trump would? 

Is that what you want?

Be clear about what you want.  Don't just say other people are wrong without saying what you think is right. You're getting lost refuting things no one said.

(01-16-2024, 12:09 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 11:59 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: So yea.. You're impossible to talk to. I'm sorry you can't take real debate.

So you found a post and upon reading it again you now see that he's not calling for appeasement.

Then you get wrapped around your own axle where you assume 'the establishment" (who exactly?) would not confront Putin directly?  Who said Haley or Biden or DeSantis would not confront Putin directly? How do they know?

But you would confront him directly?

Trump would? 

Is that what you want?

Be clear about what you want.  Don't just say other people are wrong without saying what you think is right.  You're getting lost refuting things no one said.

The duplicity of cowards is undeniable.