Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2024, 10:44 PM by snarkyguy_he_him_his. Edited 5 times in total.)

(01-16-2024, 11:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 11:06 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Iran was in a stalemate with Iraq for ten years.

Arabs don't know how to fight these kinds of wars.

They don't understand the idea of the blitzkrieg which is exactly what the US would do.

All their tactics are based on defensive fighting. Digging their tanks in. Ours are all about quick deployments and flanking.

They wouldn't stand a chance.

That was a far different time for both countries. The Shah, who was obscenely corrupt and an American ally, had just been overthrown by the religious right and a theocracy installed. Iran had no friends and little resources while Iraq had Saudi Arabia, the U.S. to an extent, and other backers with deep pockets. The U.S. and Russia were using the Middle East as a chess board in those days, so the money and arms flowed to all sorts of shady characters and causes. And wouldn't you know it, Saddam Hussein was not our sworn enemy then. 

We don't want to get tied down in Iran. It would be another protracted conflict with no resolution. 

Btw, Persians take umbrage at being called Arab.

And I tell those morons, to their face, tough crap. You don't do zoroastrianism anymore, you're Islamic and therefore Arab. Deal with it. They stopped being Persian the second Alexander destroyed Darius IIIs empire.

They don't like it, but that's the truth.. and no amount of their whining will change it. And they honestly have zero comebacks when I mention Alexander destroying Persia. They know it's true. They know their bloodline is garbage and therefore no longer Persian due do Alexander wrecking them.

And even back then they still didn't understand blitz style attacks.. hence why 40,000 Greeks decimated 100,000 'persians'

It's ridiculous to me that we can't call out these idiots.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2024, 11:21 PM by snarkyguy_he_him_his. Edited 4 times in total.)

People do not understand true military power.

We were in Vietnam 10 years and lost 56,000.

We were in Afghanistan 20 years and lost 2,400.

Russia has been in Ukraine for a few years and lost over 300k. And if you think Iranians are even half as strong as Russia you're delusional.

Think about that.

There is no equal to the United States.

We could, if necessary, build 1000 tanks a month versus Russias 1000 in a year. The only reason they didn't get destroyed by the Nazis was American money and equipment. If the US didn't give those pieces of crap that stuff Germany would have easily conquered Stalins Russia.

This is the power of the United States and it bothers me when people don't understand how powerful we are

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2024, 11:27 PM by mikesez.)

(01-17-2024, 10:26 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 11:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: That was a far different time for both countries. The Shah, who was obscenely corrupt and an American ally, had just been overthrown by the religious right and a theocracy installed. Iran had no friends and little resources while Iraq had Saudi Arabia, the U.S. to an extent, and other backers with deep pockets. The U.S. and Russia were using the Middle East as a chess board in those days, so the money and arms flowed to all sorts of shady characters and causes. And wouldn't you know it, Saddam Hussein was not our sworn enemy then. 

We don't want to get tied down in Iran. It would be another protracted conflict with no resolution. 

Btw, Persians take umbrage at being called Arab.

And I tell those morons, to their face, tough crap. You don't do zoroastrianism anymore, you're Islamic and therefore Arab. Deal with it. They stopped being Persian the second Alexander destroyed Darius IIIs empire.

They don't like it, but that's the truth.. and no amount of their whining will change it. And they honestly have zero comebacks when I mention Alexander destroying Persia. They know it's true. They know their bloodline is garbage and therefore no longer Persian due do Alexander wrecking them.

And even back then they still didn't understand blitz style attacks.. hence why 40,000 Greeks decimated 100,000 'persians'

OK so Indonesian = Arab
Pakistani = Arab
Berber = Arab.

I've learned so much today.  Thank you!

(01-17-2024, 10:50 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: People do not understand true military power.

Russia has been in Ukraine for a few years and lost over 300k. And if you think Iranians are even half as strong as Russia you're delusional.

Think about that.

We could, if necessary, build 1000 tanks a month versus Russias 1000 in a year. The only reason they didn't get destroyed by the Nazis was American money and equipment. If the US didn't give those pieces of crap that stuff Germany would have easily conquered Stalins Russia.

This is the power of the United States and it bothers me when people don't understand how powerful we are

Two words: Nuclear Weapons.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2024, 11:46 PM by snarkyguy_he_him_his. Edited 5 times in total.)

(01-17-2024, 11:26 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-17-2024, 10:26 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: And I tell those morons, to their face, tough crap. You don't do zoroastrianism anymore, you're Islamic and therefore Arab. Deal with it. They stopped being Persian the second Alexander destroyed Darius IIIs empire.

OK so Indonesian = Arab
Pakistani = Arab
Berber = Arab.

(01-17-2024, 10:50 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: People do not understand true military power.

Think about that.

Try to follow.

Persians stopped being Persian because the other Arabic people mated with them. You know, all their immediate neighbors who were suddenly more powerful? Mating means sex, I know you don't know what that is. They had babies. They stopped being Persian. Especially when Islam took over. Period.

Nuclear weapons? We can shoot down all their ballistic missiles. We have tech they can only wet dream about.

Also, the second they start enriching? The world's best air force will destroy their reactors. The Israelis.

You are so woefully ignorant when it comes to actual real history.

Here's some history.. all this BS about hypersonic missiles.. we made them in the 70s. It's not a big deal.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2024, 08:23 AM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-17-2024, 11:42 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(01-17-2024, 11:26 PM)mikesez Wrote: OK so Indonesian = Arab
Pakistani = Arab
Berber = Arab.

Try to follow.

Persians stopped being Persian because the other Arabic people mated with them. You know, all their immediate neighbors who were suddenly more powerful? Mating means sex, I know you don't know what that is. They had babies. They stopped being Persian. Especially when Islam took over. Period.

Nuclear weapons? We can shoot down all their ballistic missiles. We have tech they can only wet dream about.

Also, the second they start enriching? The world's best air force will destroy their reactors. The Israelis.

You are so woefully ignorant when it comes to actual real history.

Here's some history.. all this BS about hypersonic missiles.. we made them in the 70s. It's not a big deal.

What would I do without you? I seem to remember Russia and China have nukes too.

I'd love to see this guy tell a Persian family they are not Persian.

LOL

All homogenization semantics aside, we're talking about some of the proudest people I've ever encountered concerning heritage.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2024, 01:23 PM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

Iraqis speak a dialect of Arabic. So do Moroccans. Disparate people all in between, who have different cultures and physical appearances, all speak dialects of Arabic and you can call them Arabs without offending them.

But most Iranians speak Persian. They have some Arabic words in the Persian language but it's a totally different language. It would be like calling Germans Roman just because they have a similar religion and use the same alphabet. It's just laughably wrong.

I’m not debating with willful delusion.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2024, 07:43 PM by snarkyguy_he_him_his. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-18-2024, 10:04 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'd love to see this guy tell a Persian family they are not Persian.

LOL

All homogenization semantics aside, we're talking about some of the proudest people I've ever encountered concerning heritage.

I have.

Why are you so afraid to tell them the truth?

When the Muslims invaded former Persia and Egypt they killed nonbelievers and raped the rest.

Arabs.

You're just screaming "I DONT KNOW HISTORY!!!! DERP DERP!!!!"

Haven’t really been following politics much but did watch news today and saw polls where Trump is destroying Biden. Like if you’re a democrat, are you seriously riding with Biden? And why? Like at some point, some sense has to kick into their brain.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2024, 08:44 PM by mikesez.)

(01-19-2024, 07:40 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(01-18-2024, 10:04 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'd love to see this guy tell a Persian family they are not Persian.

LOL

I have.

When the Muslims invaded former Persia and Egypt they killed nonbelievers and raped the rest.

Arabs.

Right.  For the same reason we call people in Mexico and the Dominican Republic Spaniards! It's all so clear!

(01-19-2024, 08:22 PM)Jagger Wrote: Haven’t really been following politics much but did watch news today and saw polls where Trump is destroying Biden. Like if you’re a democrat, are you seriously riding with Biden? And why? Like at some point, some sense has to kick into their brain.

It doesn't make sense.  There is one Democrat running against Biden, Dean Phillips, but the media and the big donors won't give him any attention.
They want this.
Who knows why, but they do.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2024, 09:41 PM by snarkyguy_he_him_his. Edited 3 times in total.)

(01-19-2024, 08:42 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 07:40 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: I have.

Arabs.

Right.  For the same reason we call people in Mexico and the Dominican Republic Spaniards! It's all so clear!

(01-19-2024, 08:22 PM)Jagger Wrote: Haven’t really been following politics much but did watch news today and saw polls where Trump is destroying Biden. Like if you’re a democrat, are you seriously riding with Biden? And why? Like at some point, some sense has to kick into their brain.

It doesn't make sense.  There is one Democrat running against Biden, Dean Phillips, but the media and the big donors won't give him any attention.
They want this.

You mean why we call former Aztecs, Incas and Mayans.... Hispanic?

So yes, you don't know history

No you're right, Mexicans are like call us our ancestral name when we were pure a thousand years ago.

Oh [BLEEP]! That's persians... Mexicans just aren't entitled pretentious morons

Persians are just as Persian as Egyptians are Egyptian.

Either you get it or ... whatever

(01-19-2024, 09:34 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 08:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: Right.  For the same reason we call people in Mexico and the Dominican Republic Spaniards! It's all so clear!

They want this.

You mean why we call former Aztecs, Incas and Mayans.... Hispanic?

No you're right, Mexicans are like call us our ancestral name when we were pure a thousand years ago.

The Arabs who conquered with Muhammad were neither the first nor the last to violently alter the y-chromosones of the generations to come in the middle east and North Africa.  Genetically speaking, you'd have just as much warrant to call them all Akkadians or Babylonians or Mongolians or Turks if that tickled your fancy.

The language thing is where most draw the line, not genetic studies.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2024, 10:11 PM by snarkyguy_he_him_his. Edited 4 times in total.)

(01-19-2024, 09:58 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 09:34 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: You mean why we call former Aztecs, Incas and Mayans.... Hispanic?

The Arabs who conquered with Muhammad were neither the first nor the last to violently alter the y-chromosones of the generations to come in the middle east and North Africa.  Genetically speaking, you'd have just as much warrant to call them all Akkadians or Babylonians or Mongolians or Turks if that tickled your fancy.

So...

Arabs.

Don't try to say "who's gonna tell him" when I clearly know the history.

Persians do not exist.. and if they do?

I can call myself an Atlantian then... atlantisian? From a thing that historical writing says exists (lol) rather than what actually does.

(01-19-2024, 10:08 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 09:58 PM)mikesez Wrote: The Arabs who conquered with Muhammad were neither the first nor the last to violently alter the y-chromosones of the generations to come in the middle east and North Africa.  Genetically speaking, you'd have just as much warrant to call them all Akkadians or Babylonians or Mongolians or Turks if that tickled your fancy.

So...

Arabs.

I can call myself an Atlantian then... atlantisian? From a thing that historical writing says exists (lol) rather than what actually does.

Is there an ancient language of Atlanta that the people of Atlanta still speak today?

(01-19-2024, 10:23 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 10:08 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: So...

Arabs.

Is there an ancient language of Atlanta that the people of Atlanta still speak today?

Ebonics?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-20-2024, 08:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 10:23 PM)mikesez Wrote: Is there an ancient language of Atlanta that the people of Atlanta still speak today?

Ebonics?

Is ebonics found in 3,000 year old writings? Because Persian is.

(01-20-2024, 09:39 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-20-2024, 08:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ebonics?

You’re absolutely correct, JW.

(01-20-2024, 09:39 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-20-2024, 08:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ebonics?

Dude you should get back on your meds. Or get outside more. You're arguing way too many topics. It's unhealthy.

(01-20-2024, 10:36 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-20-2024, 09:39 AM)mikesez Wrote: Is ebonics found in 3,000 year old writings? Because Persian is.

Dude you should get back on your meds. Or get outside more. You're arguing way too many topics. It's unhealthy.

It's easy for me. Don't worry.