Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2024, 11:46 PM by snarkyguy_he_him_his. Edited 5 times in total.)

(01-17-2024, 11:26 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-17-2024, 10:26 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: And I tell those morons, to their face, tough crap. You don't do zoroastrianism anymore, you're Islamic and therefore Arab. Deal with it. They stopped being Persian the second Alexander destroyed Darius IIIs empire.

They don't like it, but that's the truth.. and no amount of their whining will change it. And they honestly have zero comebacks when I mention Alexander destroying Persia. They know it's true. They know their bloodline is garbage and therefore no longer Persian due do Alexander wrecking them.

And even back then they still didn't understand blitz style attacks.. hence why 40,000 Greeks decimated 100,000 'persians'

It's ridiculous to me that we can't call out these idiots.

OK so Indonesian = Arab
Pakistani = Arab
Berber = Arab.

I've learned so much today.  Thank you!

(01-17-2024, 10:50 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: People do not understand true military power.

We were in Vietnam 10 years and lost 56,000.

We were in Afghanistan 20 years and lost 2,400.

Russia has been in Ukraine for a few years and lost over 300k. And if you think Iranians are even half as strong as Russia you're delusional.

Think about that.

There is no equal to the United States.

We could, if necessary, build 1000 tanks a month versus Russias 1000 in a year. The only reason they didn't get destroyed by the Nazis was American money and equipment. If the US didn't give those pieces of crap that stuff Germany would have easily conquered Stalins Russia.

This is the power of the United States and it bothers me when people don't understand how powerful we are

Two words: Nuclear Weapons.

Try to follow.

Persians stopped being Persian because the other Arabic people mated with them. You know, all their immediate neighbors who were suddenly more powerful? Mating means sex, I know you don't know what that is. They had babies. They stopped being Persian. Especially when Islam took over. Period.

Nuclear weapons? We can shoot down all their ballistic missiles. We have tech they can only wet dream about.

Also, the second they start enriching? The world's best air force will destroy their reactors. The Israelis.

You are so woefully ignorant when it comes to actual real history.

Here's some history.. all this BS about hypersonic missiles.. we made them in the 70s. It's not a big deal.

Messages In This Thread
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa - by EricC85 - 01-15-2024, 09:46 PM
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa - by p_rushing - 01-15-2024, 10:56 PM
RE: Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa - by snarkyguy_he_him_his - 01-17-2024, 11:42 PM
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa - by p_rushing - 01-16-2024, 06:58 PM
copycat - by copycat - 01-24-2024, 12:25 PM