Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2024, 05:21 PM by Jagger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-24-2024, 02:55 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-24-2024, 11:19 AM)Jagger Wrote: I didn’t like his speech, though. Focus on Biden, stop attacking her and her dress. I think even Trey Gowdy mentioned something like that last night. Like just because she got closer than he thought she’d get is no reason to make personal attacks on her. I just didn’t like that. It wasn’t really a gracious victory speech.

Whether you like Haley or not, she’s working her butt off trying to peel off votes. I give her credit for going from like 2% to 35-40% in the polls. She’s not gonna win but she’s the last one standing and no one thought she would be.

She isn't peeling off any votes, she is only getting the neocon, rino votes that will vote for anyone but Trump. All other votes are democrats that are just doing it because there isn't a primary for them.

Republican voters who said the economy was good or great was ~21%. She gets those votes. Those are the high earners that don't care about anything that doesn't affect them directly. Until all the problems affect their little world, they will be happy supporting the uniparty candidates.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Well, Trump needs those votes to win the election. He’s not gonna win with sole MAGA votes. That might win you Kansas and Idaho but it won’t win you Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. 

I looked up some of polls and Haley was at 3% a few months ago. I think people on the fence are going for her. The Trump people who have been behind him for 10 years will never vote for her. But I’m worried he’s not gonna win independents….that speech last night didn’t help him any with the non-MAGAs.

Messages In This Thread
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa - by EricC85 - 01-15-2024, 09:46 PM
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa - by p_rushing - 01-15-2024, 10:56 PM
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa - by p_rushing - 01-16-2024, 06:58 PM
copycat - by copycat - 01-24-2024, 12:25 PM
RE: Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa - by Jagger - 01-24-2024, 05:20 PM