Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa

(01-24-2024, 06:20 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-24-2024, 03:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Bend the knee??? 

What's your [BLEEP] problem, dude? Do you really think that's what we're all doing? You're a jackass for even thinking that.. You're so far gone as a republican that you should just dye your hair green and cut off whatever manhood you have left..  

Trump is running on the policies that can secure our country and bring our economy back but you simply sound too stupid to understand that..

If O'Biden ran on the same policies as Trump (which they never would for the sake of power), then I would even vote for them..

Grow up, pull your head out of your [BLEEP] and have a look around.. It sucks out there and you're crying about bending the knee..

Fool..

(01-24-2024, 03:55 PM)p_rushing Wrote: There isn't a large segment of conservatives, there's the uniparty people and then a small group of people that for whatever reason are still brainwashed, putting feelings over policy, or don't agree with all policies so they stay divided. The uniparty wants you divided, if you unite around leaders who aren't bought off, you can end all their power.

Then you can start looking for conservatives that meet all your requirements. You will never find an electable person until the swamp is destroyed. Everyone is bought off and controlled, look what they tried with Lake.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Regarding both of these posts, you can blame my reasoning ability or reading comprehension if you want, but I don't see either of you finding fault with Trump, or giving good or consistent reasons for liking him.  It does seem like you just like him, emotionally, no matter what he does.  Which is fine.  But that's why. I think it's sad and ironic that you say people like me are emotional and unreasonable.  If there is a good reason to praise Trump I praise him.  So do you.  If there is a good reason to condemn Trump I condemn him.  You continue with praise.  Between the two of us, I am the more persuadable and less emotionally attached one.

In your case, I blame NPR for your lack of reading comprehension. 

In no way am I praising Trump, but I do praise his policies.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa - by EricC85 - 01-15-2024, 09:46 PM
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa - by p_rushing - 01-15-2024, 10:56 PM
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa - by p_rushing - 01-16-2024, 06:58 PM
copycat - by copycat - 01-24-2024, 12:25 PM
RE: Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa - by WingerDinger - 01-24-2024, 06:41 PM