Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Baalke press conference set for 1/25

https://x.com/Demetrius82/status/1750176...65241?s=20

We should know tomorrow one way or the other on his future with the team.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I keep hearing he’s retiring

Oohh. Wonder whats gonna happen

(01-24-2024, 05:10 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I keep hearing he’s retiring

Please let this be true

“I’m pleased to announce we’re going to draft 2 undersized olbs to open the draft” 

“also, Fortner has a bright NFL future”

I hear it is really a secret Amway meeting.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Hopefully he gets asked some tough questions and answers them.
No Fun

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2024, 09:02 AM by Mikey.)

(01-25-2024, 12:22 AM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote:

Please let this be true

Man if we get another Jean Smiff I am putting this response in my sig

Grass ain't always greener, folks.

(01-25-2024, 12:47 AM)Jag149 Wrote:

I hear it is really a secret Amway meeting.

Oh great, now we get to debate whether Doug or Trent is the top of the pyramid.

If he was retiring we have that Ethan Waugh guy from San Fran he probably takes over if so.
No Fun

One more hour.

Just for us to get let down for him to say he’s staying lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

That's weird. The 1010XL app went to a national station just before the Baalke press conference started - just like they do for Jags games. Are GM press conferences considered protected under NFL broadcasting rights?

(01-25-2024, 12:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: That's weird. The 1010XL app went to a national station just before the Baalke press conference started - just like they do for Jags games. Are GM press conferences considered protected under NFL broadcasting rights?

They control everything.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(01-25-2024, 12:55 PM)nhiverson Wrote: https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...2987540816

That is such a hilarious statement.
Systematic. So the system is the problem?
The system employed by the OL coach that's still here? Under the OC that's still here who is an extension of our HC?

Cool cool...

(01-25-2024, 12:57 PM)Kane Wrote:
(01-25-2024, 12:55 PM)nhiverson Wrote: https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...2987540816

That is such a hilarious statement.
The system employed by the OL coach that's still here? Under the OC that's still here who is an extension of our HC?

Cool cool...

**cough** S & C coach *cough cough**
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-25-2024, 12:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-25-2024, 12:57 PM)Kane Wrote: That is such a hilarious statement.

Cool cool...

**cough** S & C coach *cough cough**

Ohhhh the S&C coach isn't getting our professional adult players strong enough to gain one yard.
Got it.
Don't remember seeing his name in the news either, did we keep the same SC coach?

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2024, 01:04 PM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

Kept telling y’all boys about Herndon. Kept tellin y’all about Jawaan Taylor. Keep tellin yall about Fortner.

I guess Trent is staying in Jacksonville. Smh. But how do get 13 draft picks and draft a backup TE in round 2 when Wngram just busted the TE team record wide-open? And in round 3 we drafted a RB3.

And how does a professional GM keep Chaisson on an NFL roster?

(01-25-2024, 01:01 PM)Kane Wrote:
(01-25-2024, 12:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: **cough** S & C coach *cough cough**

Ohhhh the S&C coach isn't getting our professional adult players strong enough to gain one yard.
Got it.
Don't remember seeing his name in the news either, did we keep the same SC coach?

No idea. I haven't heard anytihng about the guy or position since we brought in Tom Myzlinski (sp?)  about 10 years ago and he started them on a yoga program.

(01-25-2024, 01:01 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Kept telling y’all boys about Herndon. Kept tellin y’all about Jawaan Taylor. Keep tellin yall about Fortner.

I guess Trent is staying in Jacksonville. Smh. But how do get 13 draft picks and draft a backup TE in round 2 when Wngram just busted the TE team record wide-open? And in round 3 we drafted a RB3.

And how does a professional GM keep Chaisson on an NFL roster?

We know about Fortner.

Engram was not on under contract when they drafted Strange.

Chaisson was on a guaranteed salary for the last year of his rookie deal and GMs don't make those roster decisions. Obviously they thought he had teams/reserve value for the money the HAD to spend on him.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato