Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Baalke press conference set for 1/25

(01-26-2024, 02:06 PM)g1ml3t Wrote: This might be a dumb question, or just obvious, but why would baalke have a fake twitter to leak his GM moves? Just for attention?
He supposedly has people assigned to listening to the radio and viewing online viewpoints of him.

He is a snake and likes to leak things so he can spin them. If you choose what is leaked, you get people talking about it the way you want. He did the same stuff in SF.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Man.... Oh Football oversight committee in the sky... please forgive us of our brutal beating of Jim Kelly and Dan Marino out of their careers. Please put an end to the generational stain of awful GMs, drafts, and pain that is being a fan of this franchise. We all wanted the #becausejaguars tag to be replaced by a franchise QB and good times. Oh how can 9 win seasons seem like defeat and offseasons produce such despair.

Lombardi, Hala, Shula, Gibbs, rarara
Noll, Parcells, Walsh, Landry let us rise
Madden, Johnson, Reid and Belicheat .... Let us come into a new season and team
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2024, 09:55 PM by HardcoreMoJagFan. Edited 3 times in total.)

I know all fans fan... But only man oh man.

2018 Jaguars 5-11
2019 Jaguars 6-10
February 4th, 2020 Balke hired.
2020 Jaguars 1-15
2021 Jaguars 3-14
2022 Jaguars 9-8 reached playoffs vs 4th place schedule
2023 Jaguars 9-8 just missed playoffs vs 1st place schedule

Fire that man!

Blake may not be the answer but he's on an upward trajectory.

We've been above .500 six times in the past two decades. Twice in the past two years.

(01-26-2024, 07:59 PM)HardcoreMoJagFan Wrote: I know all fans fan... But only man oh man.

2018 Jaguars 5-11
2019 Jaguars 6-10
2020 Jaguars 1-15
2021 Jaguars 3-14

Fire that man!

We've been above .500 twice in the past two decades.  Twice in the past two years.
For me, it’s all about Trevor.

And they are doing 2 things 

1. Wasting the years that they have before they have to pay Trevor the big bucks

2. On the verge of turning him into the next Luck with how badly he’s getting beat up.

I have zero faith that Baalke can help build the roster that can give this team SUSTAINED success.

(01-26-2024, 07:59 PM)HardcoreMoJagFan Wrote: I know all fans fan... But only man oh man.

2018 Jaguars 5-11
2019 Jaguars 6-10
2020 Jaguars 1-15
2021 Jaguars 3-14

Fire that man!

We've been above .500 twice in the past two decades.  Twice in the past two years.

Listen Trent, you don’t gotta create these fake accounts. Just focus on making us better and take more accountability for our roster

2018 Jaguars 5-11
2019 Jaguars 6-10
2020 Jaguars 1-15
2021 Jaguars 3-14

Fire that man!

Well he better sign Josh Allen long term and not have to use the tag.
No Fun

2018 Jaguars 5-11
2019 Jaguars 6-10
2020 Jaguars 1-15
2021 Jaguars 3-14

Fire that man!

...so because we sucked we should settle for more suck?

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2024, 09:57 PM by HardcoreMoJagFan. Edited 2 times in total.)

You all can feel how you want to feel. But there's a reality of having one of the worst rosters in the league and getting it to playoff contention consistently.

Also I fixed my error when I posted wrong, six times in 20 years, two of which is the last two.

This team was frustrating at the end of this year but it wasn't near suck. And through the first 11 games it was closer to the top than suck.

(01-26-2024, 09:55 PM)HardcoreMoJagFan Wrote: You all can feel how you want to feel.  But there's a reality of having one of the worst rosters in the league and getting it to playoff contention consistently.

Also I fixed my error when I posted wrong, six times in 20 years, two of which is the last two.

This team was frustrating at the end of this year but it wasn't near suck.  And through the first 11 games it was closer to the top than suck.

I promise this is not me running 2 accounts. I lived in Missouri back in 2008 to 2013 when I started posting with MoJagFan.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Allen is the most no brainer re-signing we've had in a long time.. If they fumble this and he holds out, or leaves in FA Baalke needs to be fired on the spot.

I'm not worried about Allen. We have no other players we might get want to use the franchise tag on. Engram got the franchise tag last year and he ended up signing for more years and got happy. I'd prefer if Baalke and Allen's agent weren't sniping at each other right now but there's still half a year to go.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Yeah fans always take the side of the player, but both camps are just trying to set up the negotiation in their favor. Balke is basically saying, you are getting signed or tagged, hoping that leads to a little more favorable deal for the team. The Allen camp is saying we are not happy, give us the bank or else your star will be disgruntled. It’s all negotiating over millions of dollars.

(01-26-2024, 10:41 PM)Newton Wrote: Yeah fans always take the side of the player, but both camps are just trying to set up the negotiation in their favor. Balke is basically saying, you are getting signed or tagged, hoping that leads to a little more favorable deal for the team. The Allen camp is saying we are not happy, give us the bank or else your star will be disgruntled. It’s all negotiating over millions of dollars.

Shouldn't even be dealing with this right now. Allen should have been extended to a new deal this past off season. The deal would have been cheaper. Instead Baalke [BLEEP] around and found out. Now it's time to pony up the bag.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2024, 11:21 PM by Thewitnessofsolinvictus. Edited 1 time in total.)

...And the so-called owner is pleased with this? As long as the teams base, the season ticket holders, pay even more for even less why wouldn't he?

JAGS FANS: Well, that sucked. How are the problems that caused it going to be fixed and the previous result avoided?
SHAHID KHAN: [BLEEP] YOU, PAY ME MORE.

Publicly boo this man and his son.

(01-26-2024, 10:19 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(01-26-2024, 09:55 PM)HardcoreMoJagFan Wrote: You all can feel how you want to feel.  But there's a reality of having one of the worst rosters in the league and getting it to playoff contention consistently.

This team was frustrating at the end of this year but it wasn't near suck.  And through the first 11 games it was closer to the top than suck.

I promise this is not me running 2 accounts. I lived in Missouri back in 2008 to 2013 when I started posting with MoJagFan.

Agree we are definitely not the same Smile

(01-26-2024, 11:26 PM)HardcoreMoJagFan Wrote:
(01-26-2024, 10:19 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: I promise this is not me running 2 accounts. I lived in Missouri back in 2008 to 2013 when I started posting with MoJagFan.

Agree we are definitely not the same Smile

Well that settles it.

So because we sucked we should be cool with always sucking?

Yes, falling apart late means we suck just as hard as we always sucked.

(01-26-2024, 11:28 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:

So because we sucked we should be cool with always sucking?

Yes, falling apart late means we suck just as hard as we always sucked.

Disagree with your premise.  Therefore I disagree with your implied conclusion.

Baalke is completely inept when it comes to drafting and our team is not good. It is still not good. Baalke is garbage. He was garbage in SF and he's garbage here.