Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Baalke press conference set for 1/25

(01-25-2024, 03:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-25-2024, 02:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: !. He's not a coach.
2. Do you really think that GM is going to run up there and say, "Yeah, we know Fortner just hasn't developed like we want so we're going to move on from a guy that I picked and we have on a rookie deal for 2 more years."?

You have some really odd takes that highlight your lack of understanding, but this one ranks right near the top.

1. You don't have to be a coach for coach speak.  He's the GM, he can blow the same coach speak up ones [BLEEP] as Doug can .

2. He just said we need to get stronger and bigger in the trenches?  Would a GM really call out the guys on the interior like Baalke just did?  He absolutely just did.  You don't think he hurt our players confidence on the interior from that comment in the presser do you?  I know you are shocked beyond disbelief right now.  

Use your little head.  You can say areas of the team or positions needs to improve and get better without bashing a player.  It doesn't surprise me you are the one I have to explain this to.  With that said, I'm sure you believe everything you just heard.  I believe nothing these GMs say during draft season.

Lol, you believe everything they say, it's why you keep making such outlandish posts about it. You keep expecting him to name names and neither one of them are going to do that.

(01-25-2024, 03:27 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Tough crowd.

Dumb gonna dumb.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Messages In This Thread
RE: Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by flsprtsgod - 01-25-2024, 03:28 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 01-26-2024, 12:53 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 01-27-2024, 04:48 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 01-28-2024, 07:33 AM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 01-29-2024, 07:27 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 02-01-2024, 11:15 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 02-22-2024, 05:36 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 02-28-2024, 12:29 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 04-04-2024, 02:05 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 04-14-2024, 09:37 PM