Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Baalke press conference set for 1/25

(01-29-2024, 09:02 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(01-29-2024, 08:58 PM)mikesez Wrote: Prisco is a journalist and any journalist is going to be frustrated when a powerful person stands up there and doesn't give useful answers to questions.

Baalke just said the team needs to be more physical.  He didn't accept blame for it, but he also didn't blame Doug.  He said nothing, basically, so try to feel nothing about it.
I am just a spectatur in this. I already knew he would be back in 2024. That's Khan's nature. I can't say I blame him. He's never had a team technically have back to back winning seasons.

Ultimately, I think it's a major risk giving him another chance at the wheel getting closer to Lawrence's extension.

However, Prisco is right. If this team falls short again somebody has to go.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

It's going to be terrible if they fail next year. It will be a 2nd place schedule, but their aren't a lot of on the rise teams there, so the schedule shouldn't be as hard. The Jags should make the playoffs and compete for the division. If they don't, what in the world happens?

Doug has Press, and that probably ends up in a failure. Baalke has already planted the seeds for Doug and Press being a failure, if the DC rumor is true and the defense plays better it will further that. I'm sure Baalke will remind Khan that he didn't make the hiring decision last time when Khan made the decisions. Trevor will need a contract, and rumors show he doesn't like Press or Baalke.

I'm sure Khan will look at it and say they all need another year because they need to sign Trevor. He should dump both of them but Khan hasn't cleaned house. I don't see how Doug survives because he won't give up on Press. I don't see how Baalke goes because of his snake ability.

Going to end up with Doug walking away because he won't fire Press, Trevor refusing to sign, crypto spikes, and he refuses to play under tag, Allen leaves after playing on the tag, and Baalke is the last man standing.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 01-26-2024, 12:53 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 01-27-2024, 04:48 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 01-28-2024, 07:33 AM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 01-29-2024, 07:27 PM
RE: Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by p_rushing - 01-30-2024, 01:59 AM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 02-01-2024, 11:15 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 02-22-2024, 05:36 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 02-28-2024, 12:29 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 04-04-2024, 02:05 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 04-14-2024, 09:37 PM