Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Baalke press conference set for 1/25

(02-28-2024, 01:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-28-2024, 12:57 PM)Caldrac Wrote: I just don't trust Walker Little at all. Whether he's at LT, RT or G. Something seems off about him because it's taking him way too long to find himself a full time job on this football team and I cannot get over the fact that because of his lack of durability, he was knocked back onto Lawrence and that was the catalyst for the rest of the year falling apart with Lawrence's injuries.

That ankle was the beginning of the end. Durability concerns is not exclusive to Little as well. That's always been my biggest knack on Cam Robinson as well. I think he's played maybe one full season here in seven years. He lost me when he cost this team wins potentially by getting suspended. It's rather sad, but, the most durable lineman that we have is the weakest starter out there in Fortner.

I do think, though, that, at some point, you're going to have to try something with Walker Little with him entering year four. It's time to see if he's worth resigning or not or potentially replacing him sooner rather than later.

Byron Murphy is also impressing folks at the combine. 25 scheduled visits or interviews already. Looks physically impressive per Tony Pauline just now on X. Good chance Baalke is one of the guys talking to him. So, real possibility that Murphy stands the most to gain this week.

He could be pushing for a strong case to be the first DT taken off the board. Which is impressive because just a month or two ago he was barely a 2nd RD pick. Same for T'Vondre Sweat, his teammate. I still think guys like Newton and Robinson will get plenty of looks as well from this front office.
Little looked very comfortable at LT the first 4 games. It's when they keep flip flopping him to guard and RT that he looks out of place.

Yeah. Looked real comfortable getting pushed back onto Lawrence's ankle and toppling any hopes we had left in 2023.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Messages In This Thread
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 01-26-2024, 12:53 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 01-27-2024, 04:48 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 01-28-2024, 07:33 AM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 01-29-2024, 07:27 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 02-01-2024, 11:15 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 02-22-2024, 05:36 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 02-28-2024, 12:29 PM
RE: Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 02-28-2024, 01:23 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 04-04-2024, 02:05 PM
Baalke press conference set for 1/25 - by Caldrac - 04-14-2024, 09:37 PM