Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nevada, Biden and Haley are on the ballot, but not Trump

And the Powers that be, mostly the Democrats, have totally redefined what is a democracy........ They only care about retaining their own power and couldn't give a rat's [BLEEP] about the American people.........

Biden and Haley are on the ballot, but not Trump, as Nevada holds presidential primaries

Nevada holds Democratic and Republican presidential primaries on Tuesday, with a separate GOP caucus on Thursday

t's presidential primary day in Nevada, which for a couple of decades has been a key early voting state in the race for the White House.
Three days after a massive victory in South Carolina's Democratic primary, President Biden is expected to score a second straight landslide in Nevada.
But things are far from simple in the Republican primary, where only one of the two major contenders left in the battle for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination will appear on the ballot.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-h...-primaries
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-06-2024, 09:33 AM)The Drifter Wrote: And the Powers that be, mostly the Democrats, have totally redefined what is a democracy........ They only care about retaining their own power and couldn't give a rat's [BLEEP] about the American people.........

Biden and Haley are on the ballot, but not Trump, as Nevada holds presidential primaries

Nevada holds Democratic and Republican presidential primaries on Tuesday, with a separate GOP caucus on Thursday

t's presidential primary day in Nevada, which for a couple of decades has been a key early voting state in the race for the White House.
Three days after a massive victory in South Carolina's Democratic primary, President Biden is expected to score a second straight landslide in Nevada.
But things are far from simple in the Republican primary, where only one of the two major contenders left in the battle for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination will appear on the ballot.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-h...-primaries

Read the article.  The Democrats insisted on a primary, and the Republicans insisted on a caucus.  The Republican delegates will be awarded at the caucus, and Trump will be a candidate in the caucus.

And Trump wins Nevada by 25 points anyway.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm already ready for this next voting cycle to be done with.

(02-06-2024, 10:08 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And Trump wins Nevada by 25 points anyway.
I really hope OTHER destroys her.

You can vote in both the primary and caucus. Winning the primary is meaningless, but she really needs to pretend she won something for 2 days. Trump would win whichever one he is in but he obviously chose the one that rewards delegates. She chose the primary as the other top 2 weren't there, so she will claim victory and the MSM will praise her.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(02-06-2024, 10:08 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And Trump wins Nevada by 25 points anyway.

Dang .... I was about to post a similar response -- HA !!

Trump or None of these is at 60% with close to 50% of the vote being in. She may lose by 30.

(02-07-2024, 12:57 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
Trump or None of these is at 60% with close to 50% of the vote being in. She may lose by 30.

Haley officially lost to None Of These --- sad, but really funny.

I'd like to see a "none of these" option on every ballot.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2024, 04:04 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-07-2024, 11:49 AM)mikesez Wrote: I'd like to see a "none of these" option on every ballot.

If it would trigger a new election with all new candidates, I would definitely support such a thing.

I'd bet "none of these" would win the Presidential election.