Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Democrat hit squad has been deployed

The DNC has officially unleashed the Salamanca twins on Biden.  Who is in the bullpen? Big Mike or Gavin? How do they get rid of Kamala without losing what is left of the base?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-09-2024, 08:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The DNC has officially unleashed the Salamanca twins on Biden.  Who is in the bullpen? Big Mike or Gavin? How do they get rid of Kamala without losing what is left of the base?

Big Mike goes to the top of the ticket with Gavin as the understudy. There's no one in that party who actually likes Harris (3% favorable as I recall), so moving Mike into the big seat gives them black "female" cred to boot her out, likely with the promise of Sotomayor's USSC seat so she goes quietly. They just need Biden to get to the Convention so he can step down and let them appoint the replacements. That's the only thing that could derail the plan, it's 50/50 that he lives that long at this point.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

A link would be helpful.

(02-09-2024, 05:48 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: A link would be helpful.

You don't need a link to see every MSM outlet has turned on Biden in lockstep after the special counsel report. The orders have come down from DNC to set the stage for replacing him at the convention.

My best guess is they are intentionally decreasing the drugs and trotting him out in the public eye more to really push the cognitive decline angle home.

(02-10-2024, 08:40 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

You don't need a link to see every MSM outlet has turned on Biden in lockstep after the special counsel report. The orders have come down from DNC to set the stage for replacing him at the convention.

My best guess is they are intentionally decreasing the drugs and trotting him out in the public eye more to really push the cognitive decline angle home.

The special counsel report was the tipping point, for sure.  I don't know about the rest of your conspiracy theory, but I have seen a lot of coverage of Biden's decline in the MSM since that report came out.  

Right now, I think it's 50-50 whether he is the Democrat candidate.  It'd be a lot of fun if he pulled out of the race right before the convention.  What a circus that would be.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2024, 09:05 AM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-10-2024, 08:51 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-10-2024, 08:40 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You don't need a link to see every MSM outlet has turned on Biden in lockstep after the special counsel report. The orders have come down from DNC to set the stage for replacing him at the convention.

The special counsel report was the tipping point, for sure.  I don't know about the rest of your conspiracy theory, but I have seen a lot of coverage of Biden's decline in the MSM since that report came out.  

Right now, I think it's 50-50 whether he is the Democrat candidate.  It'd be a lot of fun if he pulled out of the race right before the convention.  What a circus that would be.

I think what we are seeing now is them being "nice" and giving Joe and his team a chance to gracefully bow out. If Biden doesn't obey, something new with Hunter will come to the surface to try to force him out, or something even possibly worse with a "health incident".

They will quickly realize the souless nature of the Biden DNA and Jill just aren't going to budge, then that's when things get interesting. 

With any other GOP uniparty candidate, democrats gracefully take the L knowing things will be status quo and that they just imported 20 million illegal voters to secure their future electorate, but they know they can't risk Don 2.0.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2024, 02:50 PM by Jagger. Edited 2 times in total.)

My wife has voted Democrat every year since 2008. She’s a die hard democrat. She hates Trump with a passion.

We rarely talk politics since I’ve voted Trump twice and we don’t see eye to eye on a lot. It’s like once a year we talk politics. But out of the blue the other day she said, “Hell will have to freeze over before I ever vote for Joe Biden next year.”

(02-10-2024, 02:49 PM)Jagger Wrote: My wife has voted Democrat every year since 2008. She’s a die hard democrat. She hates Trump with a passion.

We rarely talk politics since I’ve voted Trump twice and we don’t see eye to eye on a lot. It’s like once a year we talk politics. But out of the blue the other day she said, “Hell will have to freeze over before I ever vote for Joe Biden next year.”

If she votes for his eventual replacement, she is still part of the problem unfortunately.

Even if she doesn't vote for him it's likely she'll be voting for him anyway once the machine "adjusts" her entry.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-10-2024, 08:40 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

I guess it helps if I have cable or satellite or visit MSM websites. Which I don't. I did hear some things about this but I didn't realize it's what you were referring to.

They’ll balance it out with increased Trump attacks. They won’t take down their own guy without attacking Trump as well. It’s the old cold war strategy of Mutually Assured Destruction.

Joe Manchin
Michael Obama

.... kind of amazing Hilary hasn't somehow gotten herself back into the spotlight. not sue if she is still walking in the woods or perhaps plotting her next homicide to get herself into position to run.

(02-12-2024, 06:29 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Joe Manchin
Michael Obama

.... kind of amazing Hilary hasn't somehow gotten herself back into the spotlight. not sue if she is still walking in the woods or perhaps plotting her next homicide to get herself into position to run.
Big Mike supposedly doesn't want it but there have also been plenty of rumors that it is happening.

Everyone else doesn't have name recognition, so not sure what they do. Gavin would be killed from his past and examples of how he destroyed CA.

I think it depends on when it happens. Before the convention, they can just hand the delegates to whoever they want but I think they may be required be on some state ballot and deadlines are passed. Plus the super delegates really will decide, so it probably doesn't matter. After the convention, the party gets to pick anyone.

If it is late in the game, they may have to have her. She wouldn't win but no one else has any chance.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(02-14-2024, 02:00 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
Michael Obama

.... kind of amazing Hilary hasn't somehow gotten herself back into the spotlight.  not sue if she is still walking in the woods or perhaps plotting her next homicide to get herself into position to run.
Big Mike supposedly doesn't want it but there have also been plenty of rumors that it is happening.

Everyone else doesn't have name recognition, so not sure what they do. Gavin would be killed from his past and examples of how he destroyed CA.

I think it depends on when it happens. Before the convention, they can just hand the delegates to whoever they want but I think they may be required be on some state ballot and deadlines are passed. Plus the super delegates really will decide, so it probably doesn't matter. After the convention, the party gets to pick anyone.

If it is late in the game, they may have to have her. She wouldn't win but no one else has any chance.

Never underestimate the damage an uninformed suburban individual with two X chromosomes who votes based on emotion is capable of causing.

(02-14-2024, 02:00 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
Michael Obama

.... kind of amazing Hilary hasn't somehow gotten herself back into the spotlight.  not sue if she is still walking in the woods or perhaps plotting her next homicide to get herself into position to run.

Following up on what StroudCrowd said, don't underestimate the uninformed voter. Even worse, the voter "informed" by the corporate media (but I repeat myself).

(02-14-2024, 08:37 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-14-2024, 02:00 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Big Mike supposedly doesn't want it but there have also been plenty of rumors that it is happening.

Never underestimate the damage an uninformed suburban individual with two X chromosomes who votes based on emotion is capable of causing.

You've obviously overcome your chromosomal disorder, so I suppose anyone can.

Do you tell your wife how you feel about the impact of two X chromosomes on her ability to reason? Does she thank you for your great insights?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Statistics support his claim, more or less. White women put Biden in office.

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2024, 03:02 PM by mikesez.)

(02-14-2024, 01:25 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Statistics support his claim, more or less. White women put Biden in office.

That's not the claim Stroud made.  Of course lots of white women voted for Biden, that's a provable fact (glad to see we're finally agreeing about the accuracy of exit polls, we're making great progress!)
I digress.
Stroud claimed that women voted for Biden because they vote with emotion.
Is he saying men vote with emotion less frequently than women?
Is he saying that emotions are the only possible explanation for preferring Democrats?
Does he say these things to his wife? His kids? His boss?

Oh you champion of the weaker sex.... what would they do without you. Democrats do tend to be emotionally motivated. A recent study that came out in 2022 confirms this. They value emotional function over practical function. Coincidentally, they are also less emotionally functional. Shocker. I'd post it for you, but we all know nobody here reads studies.

(02-14-2024, 03:52 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Oh you champion of the weaker sex.... what would they do without you. Democrats do tend to be emotionally motivated.  A recent study that came out in 2022 confirms this. They value emotional function over practical function. Coincidentally, they are also less emotionally functional. Shocker. I'd post it for you, but we all know nobody here reads studies.

I'd love to see the study.