Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Travis Kelce tantrum and shove

This was a bad look if you ask me.  To a hall of fame coach makes it even worse.  Thoughts?

Was already sick of all the time spent on his gf.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think you are weird. He was mad from being took out for a play he wants to help them win. He even grabbed Reid to make sure he didn't fall. I like Kelce and love Taylor Swift.
No Fun

Swifties see this as a red flag for future domestic abuse and want her to leave him. Kelce will be the inspiration of a breakup song for 12 year old girls inside 6 months.

Come to the Covid19 thread in the Political Forum and I'll tell ya exactly what's wrong with him..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-13-2024, 07:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Swifties see this as a red flag for future domestic abuse and want her to leave him. Kelce will be the inspiration of a breakup song for 12 year old girls inside 6 months.

I think that album is already percolating inside her cranium. It has to end that way, thats all she is about. If she doesnt have someone to go thru breakup drama with, then shes got nothing from a songwriting perspective.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(02-13-2024, 06:07 PM)nhiverson Wrote: I think you are weird. He was mad from being took out for a play he wants to help them win. He even grabbed Reid to make sure he didn't fall. I like Kelce and love Taylor Swift.

Love Taylor swift and i am the weird one?

(02-13-2024, 07:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Come to the Covid19 thread in the Political Forum and I'll tell ya exactly what's wrong with him..
How many vaccines did you have to get to attend school? Because I had to get them all in the mid 90s and 2000s and that was long before people stopped believing in science.

(02-14-2024, 02:46 PM)surfon Wrote:
(02-13-2024, 06:07 PM)nhiverson Wrote: I think you are weird. He was mad from being took out for a play he wants to help them win. He even grabbed Reid to make sure he didn't fall. I like Kelce and love Taylor Swift.

Love Taylor swift and i am the weird one?

I love music is that weird? Do you not have love for a song writer?
 I just think it's funny. Why don't you like them? If you don't like Kelce because he's not a jaguar sure that's fine
No Fun

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2024, 06:28 PM by WingerDinger.)

(02-14-2024, 04:20 PM)nhiverson Wrote:
(02-13-2024, 07:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Come to the Covid19 thread in the Political Forum and I'll tell ya exactly what's wrong with him..
How many vaccines did you have to get to attend school? Because I had to get them all in the mid 90s and 2000s and that was long before people stopped believing in science.

(02-14-2024, 02:46 PM)surfon Wrote: Love Taylor swift and i am the weird one?

I just think it's funny. Why don't you like them? If you don't like Kelce because he's not a jaguar sure that's fine

You mean the vaccines that have been around forever and have been improved upon on over time?

He's been showing violent anger outbreaks a lot this year. He has thrown his helmet in multiple games this year. There are definitely warning signs that he can't control his emotions.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Defending the increasingly violent behavior of an athlete that doesn't know you exist is an odd stance to take.

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2024, 10:17 AM by Mikey.)

(02-13-2024, 05:21 PM)surfon Wrote: This was a bad look if you ask me.  To a hall of fame coach makes it even worse.  Thoughts?

Was already sick of all the time spent on his gf.

Media blowing something out of proportion.

It's adrenaline, piled up stuff over a long season, and frustration boiling over. Something for Andy and Kelce to resolve behind closed doors or inside the locker room.

Reid handled it well post-game, stating he was off balance resulting in the stumble. He knows whether he was off balance or not, and that is for him and Kelce to handle on their own.

Not like the dude took a swing at him. Coaches and players do this to varying degrees throughout the season. But because of the newfound attention brought by TayTay, a lot of casuals are up in arms over an old dude getting pushed around by a muscle bound maniac.

I guarantee it's already squashed between them. They'll be best of friends at the ring sizing and photo shoots.

oh no, the brain parasites got to Trav? Or was it the mindcontrol microchips?

(02-14-2024, 06:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-14-2024, 04:20 PM)nhiverson Wrote: How many vaccines did you have to get to attend school? Because I had to get them all in the mid 90s and 2000s and that was long before people stopped believing in science.

You mean the vaccines that have been around forever and have been improved upon on over time?

Guys, let's not poop in the cobbler.

(02-14-2024, 10:41 PM)p_rushing Wrote: He's been showing violent anger outbreaks a lot this year. He has thrown his helmet in multiple games this year. There are definitely warning signs that he can't control his emotions.

HE IS THE ANTI CUTLER

Players yelling at each other or the coach in a high stakes game?! OH THE HORROR! WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

More like explain why Tay Tay is suddenly America's Sweetheart. There's nothing wrong with Kelce that being an [BLEEP] hole and likely on some type of steroid can't explain.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-15-2024, 10:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

More like explain why Tay Tay is suddenly America's Sweetheart. There's nothing wrong with Kelce that being an [BLEEP] hole and likely on some type of steroid can't explain.

She kinda has been for a while.  Her Eras tour had record attendance and the theatrical run was a huge success.

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2024, 07:03 PM by WingerDinger.)

(02-15-2024, 10:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

What the hell is a Tay Tay?

Nvm.. Just figured it out haha

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3VVF08rC...dzOW52ZzY4

From Travis and Jason Kelces podcast.

All the mainstream news outlets referring to him as Taylor swifts boyfriend in the headlines is kinda funny

(02-15-2024, 10:21 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Players yelling at each other or the coach in a high stakes game?! OH THE HORROR! WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
One off, you can look past it. He got in his face and either pushed him or caused him to almost fall because he startled him. Reid already took his helmet away and sat him for a little bit earlier in the year after he threw his helmet. He's a jock, probably on some drugs at his age, and having violent outbursts. It's becoming a pattern and if he doesn't get it under control, it will definitely happen off the field at some point.

(02-16-2024, 04:09 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(02-15-2024, 10:21 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Players yelling at each other or the coach in a high stakes game?!  OH THE HORROR! WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
One off, you can look past it. He got in his face and either pushed him or caused him to almost fall because he startled him.  Reid already took his helmet away and sat him for a little bit earlier in the year after he threw his helmet. He's a jock, probably on some drugs at his age, and having violent outbursts. It's becoming a pattern and if he doesn't get it under control, it will definitely happen off the field at some point.

LOL Tell us you've never did anything competitive in your life, without actually telling us you've never did anything competitive in your life LOL.

He did not push him, or even get close to causing him to fall, that is just idiot nonsense. He barely bumped him.

This is nothing more than a bunch of losers trying to make something out of nothing, but that's the sad and pathetic day and age we live in now. Cancel Culture [BLEEP].

(02-16-2024, 04:09 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(02-15-2024, 10:21 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Players yelling at each other or the coach in a high stakes game?!  OH THE HORROR! WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
One off, you can look past it. He got in his face and either pushed him or caused him to almost fall because he startled him.  Reid already took his helmet away and sat him for a little bit earlier in the year after he threw his helmet. He's a jock, probably on some drugs at his age, and having violent outbursts. It's becoming a pattern and if he doesn't get it under control, it will definitely happen off the field at some point.

Holy over reaction Batman.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]