Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson vs DeAndre Hopkins

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2016, 04:21 PM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:Yeah my post was poorly worded. I didn't mean to suggest we don't have other weapons, which we clearly do. I meant in a hypothetical, put ARob on a Texas (Houston or Dallas-either way large market is the key) team and provided he's not the ONLY weapon, he'd be dominant. But put Hopkins on our squad and see how quickly he stops getting the benefit of calls.
Putting hopkins on our team would only help him with our other weapons. Ive never seen anyone mention Hopkins flags besides jags fans.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Putting hopkins on our team would only help him with our other weapons. Ive never seen anyone mention Hopkins flags besides jags fans.

You must not engage in much discourse with other fans around the league. I'm not tryin to hate on Hopkins, his ability to produce with a rotation of nonsense at QB the last couple years speaks to his talent, but from my experience it's well known that he pushes off and gets away with it.

Not even faulting him for it, if you can do it and get away with it then by all means do it, I just think it's kinda obvious that it's best for league profits to make sure there's as many "stars" as possible in large markets.

He's gonna get the benefit of calls that ARob won't. I still acknowledge he's a fantastic talent and great player.

Quote:You must not engage in much discourse with other fans around the league. I'm not tryin to hate on Hopkins, his ability to produce with a rotation of nonsense at QB the last couple years speaks to his talent, but from my experience it's well known that he pushes off and gets away with it.

Not even faulting him for it, if you can do it and get away with it then by all means do it, I just think it's kinda obvious that it's best for league profits to make sure there's as many "stars" as possible in large markets.

He's gonna get the benefit of calls that ARob won't. I still acknowledge he's a fantastic talent and great player.

It's pretty crazy how many people just don't get it.

Arob in a big market would have gotten five or six pass interference calls in his favor already this season with the exact same plays being run to him.

I've seen comparisons showing that the Jaguars get the least benefit from officiating on the whole league.

I don't know which is the better receiver, but I do believe Bortles to ARob is better than Osweiler to Hopkins.

'02