Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Arizona @ Houston

Anyone tuned in? Looking forward to watching Osweiler struggle.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Brock Osweiler has been struggling the whole preseason.

Hopkins just juked Jenkins right into a knee injury.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Hopkins just juked Jenkins right into a knee injury.

LOL Hopkins is so overrated.

Quote:LOL Hopkins is so overrated.

You obviously don't see to many Texans games. Ask Davon House if he thinks Hopkins is overrated.

Quote:You obviously don't see to many Texans games. Ask Davon House if he thinks Hopkins is overrated.

Of course Davon House would never say that, but it was only one game. It does not mean people are right to rank DeAndre Hopkins as a top five receiver.

Quote:Of course Davon House would never say that, but it was only one game. It does not mean people are right to rank DeAndre Hopkins as a top five receiver.

Where did he rank last year in terms of yards?

Quote:LOL Hopkins is so overrated.

Maybe I'm missing something but I consider him to be underrated relatively speaking.

Houston's D is getting after it.

Texans are good. We in trouble.

Osweiler looks pretty good with a clean pocket. Of course he looks pretty bad with any rush at all, but his passes when he's not pressured look pretty on target today.

Quote:Osweiler looks pretty good with a clean pocket. Of course he looks pretty bad with any rush at all, but his passes when he's not pressured look pretty on target today.

It is easy to not be pressured against the backup defensive line. If this was a regular season game the Cardinals would be all over him.

Osweiller is good, we in trouble

Quote:  Maybe I'm missing something but I consider him to be underrated relatively speaking.

Me too. It seems like everyone wants to hate on the guy and he only gets better every year despite having garbage at QB. He's still young. His best football is still ahead of him.

Quote:Me too. It seems like everyone wants to hate on the guy and he only gets better every year despite having garbage at QB. He's still young. His best football is still ahead of him.

LOL Last year I read a lot of unflagged OPI accusations.

Quote:LOL Last year I read a lot of unflagged OPI accusations.

He is a pusher. Same as Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison, pretty much every wide receiver that's had a great career...

Quote:  Maybe I'm missing something but I consider him to be underrated relatively speaking.
I totally agree. I feel he is typically left out of the main WR talk but hes put up numbers on a horrible team and he scores.

On that note, Brock looked pretty good tonight. Cards looked far more rusty than Id expect.

Quote:He is a pusher. Same as Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison, pretty much every wide receiver that's had a great career...

You would think OPI was called a lot more often than it is.

Quote:I totally agree. I feel he is typically left out of the main WR talk but hes put up numbers on a horrible team and he scores.

On that note, Brock looked pretty good tonight. Cards looked far more rusty than Id expect.

Houston is a horrible team after winning the division last year?

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2016, 05:58 PM by scoobydiesel.)

Quote:Houston is a horrible team after winning the division last year?
Yeah. I dont believe the Texans have had a very even/good team over the years. They have lucked out being in a very poor division. Their luck is starting to run out with others(jags hopefully) becoming better. However, the fact that Brock might be an upgrade over their horrible horrible QB situation might help them out more than i was expecting.

But yes. I believe the texans have been overall a pretty horrible team in a horrible division, my personal opinion.

EDIT: And the reason they have typically been "good" is because of the player you mentioned was overrated. If you've forgotten who that is its Hopkins. Their star player on offense.