Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
tittians Steal Tarpkitties Best Player

Tongue  (This post was last modified: 03-13-2024, 11:11 PM by VondyP. Edited 3 times in total.)

that's it, that's the thread, deal with it

[Image: GImNoPZXIAExHHN?format=jpg&name=small]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-13-2024, 11:09 PM)VondyP Wrote: that's it, that's the thread, deal with it

We’ve got 5 players better than him. Go back under your bridge, troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Hmm...what's a tarpkittie?  I've been browsing the afc forums for a long time and don't think I've come across that term. 

Anyways, go back home, put on your stolen oilers jersey, and remember that brief period of time when you thought Vince Young was the next big thing, before realizing that he couldn't spell his own name.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 01:19 AM by BattleRedBlood. Edited 2 times in total.)

Is that really a knockoff Oilers brand fan trying to clown on my Jaguars neighbors? I guess the beat down CJ and company put on them this year didn't teach them any humility. Looks like Anderson/Hunter/Shaair/Fatukasi and maybe even Armstead are going to have to drive the point home....Titans (aka Fake Oilers) are bottom feeders of the AFCS.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 05:34 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

Best player?  He's not even the best receiver.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

He'll be the equivalent of a poor man's Davante Adams for your team. Good production on a bad football team that will barely win 25 games over the next 4 years as you try to find your next Henry in the backfield or McNair at QB.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 09:03 AM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

Enjoy watching #0 on these clips.  For some reason Ridley cannot catch a ball cleanly if a defender is within 3 yards of him.  He may have been the best juggler in Florida last year.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1744781890182054242

You bunch of gum smackers just broke the bank on a very inconsistent Riddles...
watch as you all wonder will he catch the ball?...or NOT?
Enjoy the suspense
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 10:01 AM by VondyP.)

(03-14-2024, 05:31 AM)RicoTx Wrote:

Best player?  He's not even the best receiver.

lmao look at you silly tarpkitties trying to convince yourselves of obvious lies

that's adorable

(03-14-2024, 01:18 AM)BattleRedBlood Wrote: Is that really a knockoff Oilers brand fan trying to clown on my Jaguars neighbors?  I guess the beat down CJ and company put on them this year didn't teach them any humility. Looks like Anderson/Hunter/Shaair/Fatukasi and maybe even Armstead are going to have to drive the point home....Titans (aka Fake Oilers) are bottom feeders of the AFCS.

are you on a jags forum cucking for your rivals? 

get the hell out of here, loser

(03-13-2024, 11:44 PM)cland Wrote: Hmm...what's a tarpkittie?  I've been browsing the afc forums for a long time and don't think I've come across that term. 

Anyways, go back home, put on your stolen oilers jersey, and remember that brief period of time when you thought Vince Young was the next big thing, before realizing that he couldn't spell his own name.
only franchise in the nfl that cant sell tickets so they cover FULL SECTIONS of seating with tarps
classic tarpkitties

[Image: Jaguars.ashx?mw=768]

Oh? You're talking about Ridley. Here I was thinking you we did something stupid like trade Josh Allen to the Tacks. Or Trevor Lawrence.

Enjoy watching him drop passes for $92M, when you could have paid AJ Brown a little more  Laughing
I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(03-14-2024, 11:09 AM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Oh? You're talking about Ridley. Here I was thinking you we did something stupid like trade Josh Allen to the Tacks. Or Trevor Lawrence.

i said your best player not your most overrated players

(03-14-2024, 11:09 AM)VondyP Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 11:09 AM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Oh? You're talking about Ridley. Here I was thinking you we did something stupid like trade Josh Allen to the Tacks. Or Trevor Lawrence.

Keep huffing that copium as you pay Calvin Ridley $92M to drop game winning passes (assuming Mayo-man doesn't just overthrow him). If he IS any good, you'll just trade him to the Eagles in a year or two anyway!
I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(03-14-2024, 11:09 AM)VondyP Wrote:

The past inbreeding and present incest is strong in this one.

(03-14-2024, 10:00 AM)VondyP Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 05:31 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Best player?  He's not even the best receiver.

lmao look at you silly tarpkitties trying to convince yourselves of obvious lies

that's adorable

(03-14-2024, 01:18 AM)BattleRedBlood Wrote: Is that really a knockoff Oilers brand fan trying to clown on my Jaguars neighbors?  I guess the beat down CJ and company put on them this year didn't teach them any humility. Looks like Anderson/Hunter/Shaair/Fatukasi and maybe even Armstead are going to have to drive the point home....Titans (aka Fake Oilers) are bottom feeders of the AFCS.

are you on a jags forum cucking for your rivals? 

get the hell out of here, loser

That’s just dandy.  You’ll find out for yourself.

By the way, the cousinhumpers were well below Jacksonville in attendance, but it takes someone with a little more intelligence than you to actually look it up.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 12:55 PM by VondyP. Edited 1 time in total.)

a mod really edited my thread title? lol what a pathetic fan forum. sad, honestly

i get it though, we did just steal your best player, i'd be butthurt too

(03-14-2024, 12:55 PM)VondyP Wrote: a mod really edited my thread title? lol what a pathetic fan forum. sad, honestly

Boy are you in for a rude awakening

(03-14-2024, 12:56 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 12:55 PM)VondyP Wrote: a mod really edited my thread title? lol what a pathetic fan forum. sad, honestly

Boy are you in for a rude awakening

trevor lawrence isnt even a top 15 qb and you picked a verified BUST at 1.1 in 2022 so.... take a look in the mirror tarpkitty

How do you circumcise a tacks fan?

Kick his sister in the jaw.

(03-13-2024, 11:44 PM)cland Wrote: and remember that brief period of time when you thought Vince Young was the next big thing, before realizing that he couldn't spell his own name.

remember that time you guys thought you were going to the superbowl and only lost 3 games in an entire season

who were all 3 of those losses to again??