Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
tittians Steal Tarpkitties Best Player

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 01:18 PM by Mikey.)

(03-14-2024, 01:18 AM)BattleRedBlood Wrote: Is that really a knockoff Oilers brand fan trying to clown on my Jaguars neighbors?  I guess the beat down CJ and company put on them this year didn't teach them any humility. Looks like Anderson/Hunter/Shaair/Fatukasi and maybe even Armstead are going to have to drive the point home....Titans (aka Fake Oilers) are bottom feeders of the AFCS.

gawd I feel dirty giving a rec to a rival, but you earned this one, bud.

(03-14-2024, 11:09 AM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Oh? You're talking about Ridley. Here I was thinking you we did something stupid like trade Josh Allen to the Tacks. Or Trevor Lawrence.

Enjoy watching him drop passes for $92M, when you could have paid AJ Brown a little more  Laughing

Ope!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-14-2024, 01:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://twitter.com/_cavenaghi_/status/1...s-contract

Yes, their decision to replace AJ with Burks went swimmingly as well.  This looks like the next of many more bad decisions to come by that owner.  Couldn't have happened to a more deserving team and fanbase.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 03:24 PM by RicoTx.)

(03-14-2024, 01:01 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 12:56 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Boy are you in for a rude awakening

trevor lawrence isnt even a top 15 qb and you picked a verified BUST at 1.1 in 2022 so.... take a look in the mirror tarpkitty

You really shouldn't talk about quarterbacks. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

(03-14-2024, 01:04 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 11:44 PM)cland Wrote: and remember that brief period of time when you thought Vince Young was the next big thing, before realizing that he couldn't spell his own name.

remember that time you guys thought you were going to the superbowl and only lost 3 games in an entire season

who were all 3 of those losses to again??

Good God.  You really are dumb aren't you?

He's a Texans fan.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-14-2024, 12:55 PM)VondyP Wrote: a mod really edited my thread title? lol what a pathetic fan forum. sad, honestly

i get it though, we did just steal your best player, i'd be butthurt too

Your title did not adhere to the official Duval Pride Official Style Guide.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 05:08 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

92 mil isn't a steal, it's a overpay lol

(03-14-2024, 05:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 92 mil isn't a steal, it's a overpay lol

Oh there was certainly theft.  He's just got it backwards.

(03-14-2024, 10:00 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: You bunch of gum smackers just broke the bank on a very inconsistent Riddles...
watch as you all wonder will he catch the ball?...or NOT?
Enjoy the suspense

That is if he runs the right route.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

[quote pid="1613553" dateline="1710424844"]

are you on a jags forum cucking for your rivals? 

get the hell out of here, loser
[/quote]

Nah, I think I'll stay and watch the momma/cousin/sister breeder attempt to sound smarter than a spunk soaked napkin stuck to the bottom of college dormroom wastebasket.

Face it..you suck. Your team sucks. Your sister as well. Go home and cry about it. Leave football to the Texans/Jaguars (and a handful of Colts) fans to discuss. You, like your loser team, are outclassed here.

[Image: HzY-I]

For the OP

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2024, 02:18 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

everyone in this posts is wrong about who sucks,and who doesn't suck. truth be told unless your team has won a Super Bowl  or they are champs now all 31 teams suck until they win a Super Bowl so that makes it so both tittians and jags suck cause nither team has ever won a super bowl.   you could put other teams on that list as well like bills,vikeings,texans,bengals,browns,and lions.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Wink 

(03-14-2024, 10:03 AM)VondyP Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 11:44 PM)cland Wrote: Hmm...what's a tarpkittie?  I've been browsing the afc forums for a long time and don't think I've come across that term. 

Anyways, go back home, put on your stolen oilers jersey, and remember that brief period of time when you thought Vince Young was the next big thing, before realizing that he couldn't spell his own name.
only franchise in the nfl that cant sell tickets so they cover FULL SECTIONS of seating with tarps
classic tarpkitties

[Image: Jaguars.ashx?mw=768]

Quick question. When was the last time that we The Jaguars covered our stadium seating w/tarps? I'll Wait. The Jaguar's attendance has been from 80% to standing room only within the past 6-8 years. We average 63-65,000 on the lower end every home game. Furthermore when was the last time that you saw tarps within an NFL season period?

Still Waiting.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(03-13-2024, 11:09 PM)VondyP Wrote: that's it, that's the thread, deal with it

[Image: GImNoPZXIAExHHN?format=jpg&name=small]

Haha, just wait…. Revenge will be sweeter than (well you know the rest) and it’s coming courtesy of the Jaguars.

Overpaid. He had good moments but equally frustrating moments. Glad y'all let Henry walk