Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans/Colts tonight (8/27/16)

I know it's the preseason, but the colts line looks even worse this year than it did last year. If our pass rush has improved even to be middle of the pack in the NFL we shouldn't have any issues beating the colts out in the division.

The titans secondary as the media has been saying all year is iffy against the raiders too.  

There offense though, does look better and Murray is making a strong statement for himself this off season IMO. 

I still don't see us losing to either of these two teams if our defense is improved and our offense picks up where it left off last year so that just leaves the Titans who's offense hasn't been great.

If Watt doesn't come back as strong as the last few years then It really seems like we'll have a good chance of winning this div. 

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016, 08:39 PM by Bullseye.)

I wanna know what in the wide world of sports are the Raiders dbs thinking?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We never won all four games in one season IIRC. One of them (at Indy) will be in Week 17. I can see us losing that one if some starters are out with injuries. Of course it is too early to make any predictions.

Yes, it is preseason, but the Colts suck.

Quote:I wanna know what in the wide world of sports are the Raiders dba thinking?

DBA?

I don't know what they are thinking.

Quote:I wanna know what in the wide world of sports are the Raiders dba thinking?
Ha i have to agree. Oakland's front four might be good, and even front seven, but their secondary is looking iffy. 

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016, 08:48 PM by Bullseye.)

On that play in the first drive to the rookie, #20 jumped for nothing allowing the rookie receiver to get another 30 yards. Next drive, Smith completely whiffed on the jam at the los.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

MM looks slick.Titans offense gonna be difficult to defend.

I really don't think they're gunna be that hard. I think Murray does look like his old self, but I again, titans 2ndary is garbage and their receiver corp isn't good either.  So if we shut down the run and make them through we shouldn't have issues. 

Also our run game is looking much better so we can keep their offense off the field as well. 

Quote:MM looks slick. Titans offense gonna be difficult to defend.

The media has been going crazy over Tennessee's offense all preseason. I hope they are wrong when the games count.

OTOH the Titans are not so good on defense.

Luck and Colts in mid season form. Be good to see the excuses

Mariota looks improved, but he also looks like he still is struggling a bit on outside/deep throws.

Colts OL looks bad. They don't worry me. Honestly at this point, Tenn looks more dangerous than Indy.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

that Amari Cooper catch though...

Quote:Mariota looks improved, but he also looks like he still is struggling a bit on outside/deep throws.

Colts OL looks bad. They don't worry me. Honestly at this point, Tenn looks more dangerous than Indy.

I think we all knew which team will be more dangerous in 2016. At least the Titans knew to hire a new GM who knows what he is doing.

Quote:that Amari Cooper catch though...

Coming back though
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:That Amari Cooper catch though...

How did he catch it?

Quote:How did he catch it?

With his hands
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Coming back though

Holding?

HA upheld. They didn't think he held it through the catch ala dez bryant style 

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016, 09:04 PM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:Holding?

Who was holding and who/what was being held?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

The tack offense is looking pretty good...