Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans/Colts tonight (8/27/16)

Quote:Doesn't matter. We've only seen preseason games. He's going to lead the league in interceptions.

Can't argue with logic. Bortles situation is the same as a rookie's.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:They all want to win. He takes those risks because he has rare talent at WR, more than most QB's get to work with. Every QB would love to be able to throw a punt into the middle of the field and have not one, but two WR's that can fight for the ball and make those crazy diving catches. The offensive line still isn't all that great.

Yes, all QBs want to win, but that does not prevent some of them from playing scared when they are under pressure in the pocket. Some guys would rather take a sack or run out of bounds when they can throw.

Nobody will beat Odell Beckham in the circus catches contest, but Allen Robinson is pretty good at catching balls in heavy traffic.

Quote:We already know Bortles is a top of the league QB production wise from the regular season and athletic ability is one of the few things you can see in preseason games. Doesn't mean Ramsey is going to be a pro bowler this season or anything, just that watching him on the field it's clear he's got athleticism. Be sure to tune in for the game on NBC and if you're being honest with yourself you'll see what I mean.

I can't believe you invited me to that dumpster fire. Would you like to be honest?

Quote:I can't believe you invited me to that dumpster fire. Would you like to be honest?

Lol no excuses there. We looked like [BLEEP]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I can't believe you invited me to that dumpster fire. Would you like to be honest?

Yep, terrible effort. The run defense was utterly pathetic. The Bengals didn't even try to challenge Ramsey, though, so in the end you didn't even get to really see his athleticism, either.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2016, 09:44 PM by jagherd.)

^To be fair,, AJ Green was the only legitimate "threat" for the Bengals last night,, and he was covered by House (Green didn't even really do anything,, played a series and a half and left the game).

Cincy's other WRs are absolute scrubs and rookies. Maybe it was Lafell that Ramsey was guarding? Idk. All Cincy had to do was run the ball and throw screens anyway. We didn't really get a chance to see Ramsey against anyone good.

No matter how badly my day is going, reading about Colts woes puts a smile on my face.