Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans/Colts tonight (8/27/16)

Ya know, Thinking about this, I remember all those past preseasons where it looked like Gabbert had figured it out too, then the regular season hit.... 

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The tack offense is looking pretty good...

It is going to scare me if our defense does not play up to expectations.

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016, 09:11 PM by Doug-H.)

Sports Illustrated picked us to lose both games vs Colts this season...  what are they drinking???  Titans offense goes hot and cold...  good in first game.. bad last game...  ok tonight ...

Quote:The tack offense is looking pretty good...

If they continue to run the ball like they have been doing, they will be a force on game day.

Their problems will come when they fall behind by a few scores and are forced to pass.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Sports Illustrated picked us to lose both games vs Colts this season...  what are they drinking???  Titans offense goes hot and cold...  good in first game.. bad last game...  ok tonight but playing starters through the third quarter so hard to say really.. 

LOL They don't know how bad the Colts are.

Like seeing Henry fail to convert a 3rd and 1. Though the FB picked it up right after

Quote:Like seeing Henry fail to convert a 3rd and 1. Though the FB picked it up right after

The Raiders have a good defensive line.

Red Zone live tonight even to folks who are not subscribers in their cable package

Quote:Red Zone live tonight even to folks who are not subscribers in their cable package

I only wanted to watch the Rams/Broncos game.

I just use those other methods...

Quote:It is going to scare me if our defense does not play up to expectations.

Why will it scare you?

Quote:I just use those other methods...

I am following it on Game Center.

Quote:Why will it scare you?

It won't if we play good defense.

Quote:Ya know, Thinking about this, I remember all those past preseasons where it looked like Gabbert had figured it out too, then the regular season hit....

Oh I remember buying into a lot of players based on the pre-season, including ole Blaine! lol

But you got to give them credit so far, they out looking sharp, for what it's worth in the pre-season...

MMs gunna be a pre-season-heroooooo got starrs in his eyesssss

Raiders are in the red zone . . .

Carr missed a few throws

Halftime 20-14 in Oakland

Quote:Halftime 20-14 in Oakland

Who's losing?

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016, 09:36 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Who's losing?

Raiders