Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Got Appeal Bond (Edited)

(04-02-2024, 07:42 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Cool... which district do you represent?

I could run for something. 
Some of the people at your lower levels of offices raised their campaign funds honestly, put up their own money, and didn't enrich themselves.
I admit it's very hard to get to the level of competing for federal office, without a lot of hidden deals and self-dealing.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Trump is the only one who can save this country from the people who want to destroy this country.

Trump 2024, Baby!!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-03-2024, 09:28 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You TDS folks will latch on to anything to justify your anger. How many presidents are billionaires? Oh, I guess Trump isn't a billionaire. The elites whole schtick is debt. It's how they avoid taxes. The system is rigged.

I'm not a Trump apologist. I don't think the dude has clean hands. You pretend that these other people you are voting for have clean hands, though, and that's the real joke.

It's always something that makes a distinction, like it will be how much is owed or who it's owed to. What nuance are you going to pick to justify your hypocrisy?

LOL

You are labeling grotesque differences as "nuance" to try and spin your point.
 pitiful. 

No [BLEEP], politicians have dirty hands. There is a exponential difference in the avalanche of dirt and failure on the orange one compared to the political norm. 
It is a very simple thing to recognize and acknowledge. 

You can disingenuously label me as angry or whatever other bull [BLEEP] you like. I'm clear headed as [BLEEP] right now. 
You're the one scrambling to play off a corrupt lunatic as "just like other politicians"

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2024, 12:19 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

There's no exponential difference. There's what you perceive. You are so biased I literally wince when I read your posts.

I have no doubts Trump exploits the system. He's admitted as much. Your hatred of him is driven by other people who exploit the system and don't want him exposing their con game. Again, that is not saying he is a saint. It's only saying that he doesn't have the Machiavellianism traits you guys love in your politicians and they hate him for it. You hate him for all the things they say about him that they do themselves, while simultaneously tolerating their corruption because you're "enlightened." Clear-headed thinkers like you are how we've arrived in this mess. Zen masters... the lot of you..

LOL LOL LOL LOL

So we're at the point that MAGA admits trump is dirty but it's ok because everyone else is to?

Conservatism truly is dead.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(04-03-2024, 12:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: There's no exponential difference. There's what you perceive. You are so biased I literally wince when I read your posts.

I have no doubts Trump exploits the system. He's admitted as much. Your hatred of him is driven by other people who exploit the system and don't want him exposing their con game. Again, that is not saying he is a saint. It's only saying that he doesn't have the Machiavellianism traits you guys love in your politicians and they hate him for it. You hate him for all the things they say about him that they do themselves, while simultaneously tolerating their corruption because you're "enlightened." Clear-headed thinkers like you are how we've arrived in this mess. Zen masters... the lot of you..

LOL LOL LOL LOL

When a conspiracy theorist who believes random nut-jobs ranting on YouTube attempts to tell me why I think something I'm not even thinking...

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f2spbxxuqdjynw6sgl...y.gif&ct=g]

(04-03-2024, 10:06 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 09:28 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You TDS folks will latch on to anything to justify your anger. How many presidents are billionaires? Oh, I guess Trump isn't a billionaire. The elites whole schtick is debt. It's how they avoid taxes. The system is rigged.

I'm not a Trump apologist. I don't think the dude has clean hands. You pretend that these other people you are voting for have clean hands, though, and that's the real joke.

It's always something that makes a distinction, like it will be how much is owed or who it's owed to. What nuance are you going to pick to justify your hypocrisy?
I actually don't think people believe this at all.

It just seems like Trump is immune to all criticism because his fan base (and yes... Fan base) believes he is a messiah. I mean he's grifting them and getting them to buy bibles and sneakers lol

Even my last sentence will be turned into "Oh look. He's got TDS sooooo bad" when that's not the case.

ALL POLITICIANS INCLUDING TRUMP ARE DIRTY AND THEY ARE ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR THEMSELVES. Biden sucks. Trump sucks. Newsome sucks. Desantis sucks. They all suck.

It's a chicken or the egg thing, man. Trump does have "fans," no doubt. You haven't really given your opinion on this board enough for me to think you have TDS, but I don't doubt some of his fans might say that about you. 

Trump is not immune from criticism on the right. I myself don't think the dude is going to get us where we need to go. He is the symptom that should be making us aware of our national sickness. The problem is that too many people on this board keep pretending we aren't sick. More importantly, they are trying to get rid of the symptom and not the sickness. We can't get rid of the Trumps until we get rid of the other corruption in this country. 

My complaint for the last 4 years is the moderates who will not acknowledge the real problem. People will support Trump because he's at least talking about the problem.

(04-03-2024, 12:21 PM)EricC85 Wrote: So we're at the point that MAGA admits trump is dirty but it's ok because everyone else is to?

[Image: SVfGQ.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2024, 12:28 PM by Lucky2Last.)

(04-03-2024, 12:21 PM)EricC85 Wrote: So we're at the point that MAGA admits trump is dirty but it's ok because everyone else is to?

No [BLEEP]. Conservatism died a long time ago. Trump isn't a conservative. He's stating the problem, which is a broken and corrupt establishment. You cannot have conservatism without a healthy and accountable establishment. Your cause and effect is backwards.

(04-03-2024, 12:26 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 12:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: There's no exponential difference. There's what you perceive. You are so biased I literally wince when I read your posts.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

When a conspiracy theorist who believes random nut-jobs ranting on YouTube  attempts to tell me why I think something I'm not even thinking...

Ah look at you falling back on your strawman. You're so cute when you can't debate the facts.

(04-03-2024, 12:26 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 10:06 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I actually don't think people believe this at all.

It just seems like Trump is immune to all criticism because his fan base (and yes... Fan base) believes he is a messiah. I mean he's grifting them and getting them to buy bibles and sneakers lol

Even my last sentence will be turned into "Oh look. He's got TDS sooooo bad" when that's not the case.

ALL POLITICIANS INCLUDING TRUMP ARE DIRTY AND THEY ARE ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR THEMSELVES. Biden sucks. Trump sucks. Newsome sucks. Desantis sucks. They all suck.

It's a chicken or the egg thing, man. Trump does have "fans," no doubt. You haven't really given your opinion on this board enough for me to think you have TDS, but I don't doubt some of his fans might say that about you. 

Trump is not immune from criticism on the right. I myself don't think the dude is going to get us where we need to go. He is the symptom that should be making us aware of our national sickness. The problem is that too many people on this board keep pretending we aren't sick. More importantly, they are trying to get rid of the symptom and not the sickness. We can't get rid of the Trumps until we get rid of the other corruption in this country. 

My complaint for the last 4 years is the moderates who will not acknowledge the real problem. People will support Trump because he's at least talking about the problem.

Every time you type that you void every other keystroke in your post.

(04-03-2024, 12:28 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:

No [BLEEP]. Conservatism died a long time ago. Trump isn't a conservative. He's stating the problem, which is a broken and corrupt establishment. You cannot have conservatism without a healthy and accountable establishment. Your cause and effect is backwards.

(04-03-2024, 12:26 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: When a conspiracy theorist who believes random nut-jobs ranting on YouTube  attempts to tell me why I think something I'm not even thinking...

Ah look at you falling back on your strawman. You're so cute when you can't debate the facts.

You've proven over and over again that you wouldn't know a fact if it jumped out of a hole in the ground and bit you squarely in your rear end.

Nor have you presented any in this ludicrous defense of the cheeto-king.

[Image: drake-hotlinebling.gif]

Disagree.  Some people are dirtier than others.  We are supposed to pick the less dirty candidate regardless of if we are conservative or liberal, but it's just one of many considerations.  

With the constitution itself under threat, corruption is really a smaller concern.  

It's still a funny joke that MAGA folks insisted for so long that Trump wasn't corrupt.  It's almost as funny as when they still insist that he's exposing an punishing corruption.  Hillary is a free woman, folks.  Epstein's killers (that you insist without evidence exist) remain on the loose.  2020 ballots inspected many times, the millions of allegedly fraudulent ones were never sorted out.  Great job exposing corruption, idiots.

(04-03-2024, 12:47 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Disagree.  Some people are dirtier than others.  We are supposed to pick the less dirty candidate regardless of if we are conservative or liberal, but it's just one of many considerations.  

With the constitution itself under threat, corruption is really a smaller concern.  

It's still a funny joke that MAGA folks insisted for so long that Trump wasn't corrupt.  It's almost as funny as when they still insist that he's exposing an punishing corruption.  Hillary is a free woman, folks.  Epstein's killers (that you insist without evidence exist) remain on the loose.  2020 ballots inspected many times, the millions of allegedly fraudulent ones were never sorted out.  Great job exposing corruption, idiots.

Every politician is a crook.. It's the ones that don't listen to their constituents, they are the problem and I'm pretty sure the majority see that.

(04-03-2024, 12:47 PM)mikesez Wrote:

So you're saying Trump should have used the DOJ to go after Hillary, right? I remember when the media was saying he was going to do that if he took office. The tyrant never did. You left off Russia gate, bro. Pee tapes and the like.

(04-03-2024, 12:59 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 12:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: Disagree.  Some people are dirtier than others.  We are supposed to pick the less dirty candidate regardless of if we are conservative or liberal, but it's just one of many considerations.  

So you're saying Trump should have used the DOJ to go after Hillary, right? I remember when the media was saying he was going to do that if he took office. The tyrant never did. You left off Russia gate, bro. Pee tapes and the like.

He decided to stop talking about Hillary.  Maybe that was magnanimous of him? Or maybe some people he trusted at DoJ said they didn't actually have anything on her.

He probably asked his DoJ to go after Biden, I mean why would he ask Ukraine to do it if he didn't first ask his own guys to do it?  And his own guys obviously didn't give him the answer he wanted.  So he asked Ukraine.

You're missing the point as usual.

The point is Epstein's killers haven't been found for the same reason my sex tape with Kim Kardashian hasn't been found.  It didn't freaking happen.  It's made up.

Ok dude. If that's your point, then you're right, I missed it. Great point. Hey everyone, Epstein killed himself!

(04-02-2024, 12:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: If anyone is curious about who holds the note on this:

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-hankey-ci...ny-1885832

Mr. Hankey has bailed Trump out of financial trouble in the past with 125 and 175 million dollar loans so Trump could retain 2 different properties he could no longer afford.  Trump still owes him on those loans/refis.

Add this Bond to the tab and Trump is basically financially owned by a dude who makes his millions giving 15% interest car loans to people with bad credit.

President Trump does not owe a "loan shark" money for his bond.  According to what I have read about this, the bond was made by an insurance company (owned by Mr. Hankey) AFTER President Trump put up the collateral for it.  President Trump is essentially going to have to pay a couple-million dollars in order to service the debt.

Quote:Appeal bonds are used when a defendant appeals a court ruling, which essentially freezes enforcement of the financial judgment as the legal process continues.

Insurers typically provide the bond after they have proof of collateral and charge a fee, which ranges from 1% to 2% of the bond amount, according to insurance broker NFP. That means Trump could be paying as much as $3.5 million on an annual basis for the bond guarantee from Knight Insurance.

If Trump wins his appeal of the ruling, he won't have to pay the state anything and will get his money back.

The "loan shark" that you hate so much employs thousands of people and provides (among other things) sub-prime auto loans to people with bad credit.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(04-03-2024, 03:51 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(04-02-2024, 12:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: If anyone is curious about who holds the note on this:

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-hankey-ci...ny-1885832

Mr. Hankey has bailed Trump out of financial trouble in the past with 125 and 175 million dollar loans so Trump could retain 2 different properties he could no longer afford.  Trump still owes him on those loans/refis.

Add this Bond to the tab and Trump is basically financially owned by a dude who makes his millions giving 15% interest car loans to people with bad credit.

President Trump does not owe a "loan shark" money for his bond.  According to what I have read about this, the bond was made by an insurance company (owned by Mr. Hankey) AFTER President Trump put up the collateral for it.  President Trump is essentially going to have to pay a couple-million dollars in order to service the debt.

Quote:Appeal bonds are used when a defendant appeals a court ruling, which essentially freezes enforcement of the financial judgment as the legal process continues.

Insurers typically provide the bond after they have proof of collateral and charge a fee, which ranges from 1% to 2% of the bond amount, according to insurance broker NFP. That means Trump could be paying as much as $3.5 million on an annual basis for the bond guarantee from Knight Insurance.

If Trump wins his appeal of the ruling, he won't have to pay the state anything and will get his money back.

The "loan shark" that you hate so much employs thousands of people and provides (among other things) sub-prime auto loans to people with bad credit.

I'm merely calling a duck a duck. 

Enjoy your rose-colored glasses. 

https://www.forbesindia.com/article/cros...rk/41829/1

The left gets to define the terms for their purposes.

(04-03-2024, 04:14 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The left gets to define the terms for their purposes.

Keeps me lol'n