Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Happy Transgender Visibility Day!

Hope everyone has a happy transgender visibility day tomorrow.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thanks you too!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Just another coincidence, I'm sure. Hit it, Mikey!

Im gonna need a new taboo. Kind of like hearing guns and roses in the grocery store

(03-30-2024, 03:16 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Just another coincidence, I'm sure. Hit it, Mikey!

I mean it is.
The disturbed activists who came up with this stuff decided on March 31st 15 years ago.
Easter changes every year.

It should be moved to February 29th.

(03-30-2024, 06:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It should be moved to February 29th.

September 31st might be more fitting.

(03-30-2024, 05:35 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 03:16 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Just another coincidence, I'm sure. Hit it, Mikey!

I mean it is.
The disturbed activists who came up with this stuff decided on March 31st 15 years ago.
Easter changes every year.

I retract my cynicism.

They really only needed to wait one more day.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-30-2024, 08:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: They really only needed to wait one more day.

Nah.  Too many other kinds of foolishness already out there.  Don't want anyone to think that's the only one.

(03-30-2024, 03:24 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/LeadingReport/status...FXPLg&s=19

He ain't wrong.

Happy Transgender Visibility Day! Make sure you tell a transgender person you know that you see them for what they really are.

I was thinking they had to create a visibility day since most places are closed today and they can't go a day without people seeing them. Otherwise they might have to stay at home with their own thoughts and then the % jumps up way more than 50%.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(03-31-2024, 12:04 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Happy Transgender Visibility Day! Make sure you tell a transgender person you know that you see them for what they really are.

I do not know a single transgender person.  I wonder how many there really are.

(03-31-2024, 02:42 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/...ruPUA&s=19

Damn, they got Danny DeVito too?

(03-31-2024, 03:49 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-31-2024, 12:04 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Happy Transgender Visibility Day! Make sure you tell a transgender person you know that you see them for what they really are.

I do not know a single transgender person.  I wonder how many there really are.

Not many. So, it makes you wonder why there has been such a concerted effort from the left to create more by indoctrinating children and trying to allow them to make life and body altering decisions at such a young age.