Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Biden to defy Supreme Court

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2024, 11:16 AM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 2 times in total.)

(04-10-2024, 11:07 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Way to ironic that Biden is buying votes with college debt relief, while at this time in 2020 Trump was buying votes with the historic $2 trillion stimulus bill, giving $1,200 checks to all the deadbeats that don't even think Coronavirus is anything more than the flu.

If that isn't bad enough, we now have MTG and AOC taking over their respective party's.

That $1200 made a huge difference.  Especially paying taxes on it. I think i was able to get cheese on my burger that month.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-10-2024, 11:07 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Way to ironic that Biden is buying votes with college debt relief, while at this time in 2020 Trump was buying votes with the historic $2 trillion stimulus bill, giving $1,200 checks to all the deadbeats that don't even think Coronavirus is anything more than the flu.

If that isn't bad enough, we now have MTG and AOC taking over their respective party's.

The CARES act was passed by Congress in response to economic chaos brought on by a pandemic. Joe is unilaterally shooting from the hip towards a group which polling data suggests he’s losing towards the next election. 

One of these things is not like the other.

As for MTG and AOC, agreed. However, they aren’t taking over their parties but garner entirely too much coverage - brought to you by a biased MSM with an agenda.

(04-10-2024, 11:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

That $1200 made a huge difference.  Especially paying taxes on it. I think i was able to get cheese on my burger that month.

Don't get me started on the $0.50 slice of cheese and then when you order something that already has cheese built into the price, they will not credit you the $0.50 when you ask them to hold the cheese and credit the price.

[Image: 435464837-10225540694692492-5504320811462909867-n.jpg]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(04-10-2024, 06:47 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [Image: 435464837-10225540694692492-5504320811462909867-n.jpg]

False. Once the government takes it then it's no longer yours, it was theft long before they used it for anything at all.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!