Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NPR suspends veteran editor who blew whistle on liberal bias

(04-19-2024, 06:37 PM)copycat Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 03:30 PM)mikesez Wrote: Just because a person refuses to present an alternative view doesn't mean they're not interested in truth.

Anyone not interested in alternative viewpoints is not interested in the truth.

Sure, I seek out alternative viewpoints, and I hope you do too.

But why does a single newspaper or TV station have to present more than one? If you want the other side, go find it.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-19-2024, 06:46 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 06:37 PM)copycat Wrote: Anyone not interested in alternative viewpoints is not interested in the truth.

Sure, I seek out alternative viewpoints, and I hope you do too.

But why does a single newspaper or TV station have to present more than one? If you want the other side, go find it.

Tell us again how you don’t understand honest journalism.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(04-19-2024, 06:59 PM)copycat Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 06:46 PM)mikesez Wrote: Sure, I seek out alternative viewpoints, and I hope you do too.

Could you imagine being Mikesez? Believing all that you read or heard from NPR? 

Dude has had egg on his face for a long time now.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-19-2024, 06:59 PM)copycat Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 06:46 PM)mikesez Wrote: Sure, I seek out alternative viewpoints, and I hope you do too.

Your ideas are outdated.

(04-19-2024, 07:33 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 06:59 PM)copycat Wrote: Tell us again how you don’t understand honest journalism.

Your ideas are outdated.

Now tell us how you endorse dishonesty and lack of integrity.

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(04-19-2024, 08:47 PM)copycat Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 07:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: Your ideas are outdated.

Now tell us how you endorse dishonesty and lack of integrity.

Is there an honest person out there for me to vote for?

As for who I read and who I listen to, plenty of them are honest.  They tell you their honest opinion.

(04-20-2024, 07:51 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 08:47 PM)copycat Wrote: Now tell us how you endorse dishonesty and lack of integrity.

Is there an honest person out there for me to vote for?

As for who I read and who I listen to, plenty of them are honest.  They tell you their honest opinion.

So you admit you don’t seek facts, just honest opinions.

(04-20-2024, 11:21 AM)copycat Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 07:51 AM)mikesez Wrote: Is there an honest person out there for me to vote for?

So you admit you don’t seek facts, just honest opinions.

I seek facts as well of course.  Why would you assume otherwise?

(04-20-2024, 12:25 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 11:21 AM)copycat Wrote: So you admit you don’t seek facts, just honest opinions.

I seek facts as well of course.  Why would you assume otherwise?

Because you believe bull [BLEEP]..

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2024, 12:48 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-20-2024, 12:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 12:25 PM)mikesez Wrote: I seek facts as well of course.  Why would you assume otherwise?

Because you believe bull [BLEEP]..

No, you do. I'm not the one who thinks that 10 million fraudulent identities were created for the purpose of casting votes for Biden. Who are these fraudulent people? Where were the votes cast? Names and addresses, please. Just name 100 of them.

(04-20-2024, 12:46 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 12:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Because you believe bull [BLEEP]..

No, you do. I'm not the one who thinks that 10 million fraudulent identities were created for the purpose of casting votes for Biden.  Who are these fraudulent people? Where were the votes cast? Names and addresses, please.  Just name 100 of them.

81 million votes doesn't mean 81 million voters. You saw multiple videos, read multiple stories that I and others have posted on here about election fraud. You choose not to acknowledge them. Therefore you ma'am, are full of what you read and watch, which is bull [BLEEP].. 

You still thought the Pee Tape was real lololololol

(04-20-2024, 01:22 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 12:46 PM)mikesez Wrote: No, you do. I'm not the one who thinks that 10 million fraudulent identities were created for the purpose of casting votes for Biden.  Who are these fraudulent people? Where were the votes cast? Names and addresses, please.  Just name 100 of them.

81 million votes doesn't mean 81 million voters. You saw multiple videos, read multiple stories that I and others have posted on here about election fraud. You choose not to acknowledge them. Therefore you ma'am, are full of what you read and watch, which is bull [BLEEP].. 

Show me where one person is on the voter rolls twice.
Show me where an entry on the voter rolls is not an actual person, or is a dead person.
Show me where a person on the voter rolls was not able to vote because a fraudster already voted in their stead.
Show me where one entry on the voter rolls ended up corresponding to two or more ballots.
Specify names and addresses for any of these scenarios, and do it 100 times.

(04-20-2024, 01:27 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 01:22 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: 81 million votes doesn't mean 81 million voters. You saw multiple videos, read multiple stories that I and others have posted on here about election fraud. You choose not to acknowledge them. Therefore you ma'am, are full of what you read and watch, which is bull [BLEEP].. 

Show me where an entry on the voter rolls is not an actual person, or is a dead person.
Show me where a person on the voter rolls was not able to vote because a fraudster already voted in their stead.
Show me where one entry on the voter rolls ended up corresponding to two or more ballots.

Why do I have to keep doing all the work? I've been posting links for the last 3 years on all this stuff!! You choose to ignore it, so [BLEEP] you, you do the work for once and do some damn research on other sites than NPR..

(04-20-2024, 01:27 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 01:22 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: 81 million votes doesn't mean 81 million voters. You saw multiple videos, read multiple stories that I and others have posted on here about election fraud. You choose not to acknowledge them. Therefore you ma'am, are full of what you read and watch, which is bull [BLEEP].. 

The democrats had hundreds of thousands of operatives. Now the Republicans will too.

(04-20-2024, 01:49 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 01:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: Show me where one person is on the voter rolls twice.

The democrats had hundreds of thousands of operatives. Now the Republicans will too.

Of course. Those operatives gathered real ballots from real people, one each.  The 2020 result was legit, and the Republicans should have done this all along.

(04-20-2024, 01:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 01:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: Show me where one person is on the voter rolls twice.

Why do I have to keep doing all the work? I've been posting links for the last 3 years on all this stuff!! You choose to ignore it, so [BLEEP] you, you do the work for once and do some damn research on other sites than NPR..

Have you posted even 100 examples? Remember, we need ten million.

Have your examples been examples of mistakes or technical illegalities, or have they been actual fraud? Have your examples been examples of people trying to cast fraudulent votes, or people succeeding in doing so? It has to be an example of a vote being cast by a person who shouldn't be on the voter rolls, or who had already voted, or something like that.  Examples of people who simply moved and didn't report their new address, or people who brought their sister's ballot to the drop box when they were only allowed to carry their mom or dad's, don't count.  Those are technical errors, not fraud.  It's only fraud if the name on the ballot was someone who is not real, not alive, or not allowed to vote, or who already voted.

I'm going easy on you! Just 100 examples is all I want.  5 orders of magnitude less than what you actually need to vindicate yourself as someone who believes less bull [BLEEP] than me.

(04-20-2024, 02:40 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 01:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Why do I have to keep doing all the work? I've been posting links for the last 3 years on all this stuff!! You choose to ignore it, so [BLEEP] you, you do the work for once and do some damn research on other sites than NPR..

Have you posted even 100 examples? Remember, we need ten million.

Have your examples been examples of mistakes or technical illegalities, or have they been actual fraud? Have your examples been examples of people trying to cast fraudulent votes, or people succeeding in doing so? It has to be an example of a vote being cast by a person who shouldn't be on the voter rolls, or who had already voted, or something like that.  Examples of people who simply moved and didn't report their new address, or people who brought their sister's ballot to the drop box when they were only allowed to carry their mom or dad's, don't count.  Those are technical errors, not fraud.  It's only fraud if the name on the ballot was someone who is not real, not alive, or not allowed to vote, or who already voted.

I'm going easy on you! Just 100 examples is all I want.  5 orders of magnitude less than what you actually need to vindicate yourself as someone who believes less bull [BLEEP] than me.

Start from page 1 of this thread.

(04-19-2024, 07:33 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 06:59 PM)copycat Wrote: Tell us again how you don’t understand honest journalism.

Your ideas are outdated.

Laughing

(04-20-2024, 02:42 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 02:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: Have you posted even 100 examples? Remember, we need ten million.

Start from page 1 of this thread.

This thread has less than 60 posts. 
No fraudulent voters have been named. 
I need 100 names, with addresses.

(04-20-2024, 03:52 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 02:42 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Start from page 1 of this thread.

This thread has less than 60 posts. 
No fraudulent voters have been named. 
I need 100 names, with addresses.

Tell your RINO leaders to release them..