Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***2024 NFL DRAFT ROUNDS 4-7***

Let’s see if Baalke can put on a masterclass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 11:26 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 3 times in total.)

We got plenty of firing power, with 2 fours and 2 fives. Nice Title Yoda, perfectly done with the 3 *** and the ***. I had a few errands, but I’m locked and loaded with my board on deck.

You can give teams across the league A+ grades for this pick or that pick, but none of that matters until they get in between those lines on gameday. At this point no player has “downside.” I remember guys not liking the Tyson Campbell pick but he turned out to be a solid pick.

Just keepin’ it real. Let’s get it!

Shout-out Yoda for being on point this morning! I was 3 minutes too slow, caught me slippin’

(04-27-2024, 11:20 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: We got plenty of firing power, with 2 fours and 2 fives. Nice Title Yoda, perfectly done with the 3 *** and the ***. I had a few errands, but I’m locked and loaded with my board on deck

Let’s get it!

I just copied you, bro.

Fix the O-Line!

All  I want is an IOL, edge and kicker.  Because of positional value, the kicker can wait until a late round.  Baalke better get us an IOL and edge in the 4th.  I would happily trade our 5th's and later picks if that gets us to move up and get better players.  I think it's going to be tough for our late picks to make the team and even if they do, they would likely be marginal upgrades for our game day inactives or others who rarely see the field.

Get it right, Baalke!!!

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 11:30 AM by I am Yoda.)

My hopes:

2 IOL. (Big surprise, I know)

Edge.

I don’t see an upgrade to backup RB.

Beyond that, a developmental quarterback like Travis, Milton, or Leary. And the college kicker of your choice.

Fix the O-Line!

He can nail this round with the OL. There's going to be good value here to be had. Just hope like hell he doesn't cute here.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

LOL, I just love these day 3 mock drafts. PFF has us taking a a DL and Edge in the 4th, 2 Edge in the 5th, an Edge in the 6th and a CB in the 7th. That's 4 edge a CB and a DL. Guess that is AI for you.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

I also wouldn’t mind picking up Jeremiah Trotter, Jr. if he falls to us after the two OL picks.

Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 11:38 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

Anybody got any specific player(s) they want in round 4?

Maybe another LSU product like a Wingo at DT or CB Khyree Jackson out of Oregon or maybe an Austin Booker DE out of Kansas.

LB Jeremiah Trotter Jr gonna be hard to pass on but we just don’t have any value there unless another team wants to move up.

(04-27-2024, 11:36 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Anybody got any specific player(s) they want in round 4?

Maybe another LSU product like a Wingo at DT or CB Khyree Jackson out of Oregon or maybe an Austin Booker DE out of Kansas.

Wingo is way to undersized.  6'0, 284.  Hard pass and he's probably not on our board.

(04-27-2024, 11:31 AM)Jag149 Wrote: LOL, I just love these day 3 mock drafts. PFF has us taking a a DL and Edge in the 4th, 2 Edge in the 5th, an Edge in the 6th and a CB in the 7th. That's 4 edge a CB and a DL. Guess that is AI for you.

I ran a few this morning. Two guards or a guard and a center are very doable. After 153, it becomes a bundle of guys who can’t make the roster anyway.

Fix the O-Line!

(04-27-2024, 11:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote: He can nail this round with the OL. There's going to be good value here to be had. Just hope like hell he doesn't cute here.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

I’m with you on this. Tony Boselli keeps saying they wanna get more physical along that offensive line.

(04-27-2024, 11:31 AM)Jag149 Wrote: LOL, I just love these day 3 mock drafts. PFF has us taking a a DL and Edge in the 4th, 2 Edge in the 5th, an Edge in the 6th and a CB in the 7th.  That's 4 edge a CB and a DL. Guess that is AI for you.

Their analysis for draft has been insanely lazy.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

My latest PFF
114 McCormick
116 Bortolini
162 (after a trade) Rosemy-Jacksaint
167 Joe Milton
212 Jase McClellan
236 Reicherd

Fix the O-Line!

Gonna judge this day by the combined weight of the players divided by number of picks....Wink

I'd be happy with any of these players today:

OL:

McCormick
Bortolini
Mahogany
Pearl
Dorlus
Javon Baker
Karty
Shipley
Christian Jones

Edge:

Kamara
Booker
B. Jackson
Solomon

Others:

Khyree Jackson

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 12:40 PM by JagFanatic24. Edited 6 times in total.)

(04-27-2024, 12:02 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Gonna judge this day by the combined weight of the players divided by number of picks....Wink

Made me want to know who the heaviest player(s) in Jaguars History is, and that is Big John Henderson at 335 pounds, Cam Robinson 335, and Davon Hamilton 335.

In 1999, Detroit Lions drafted Aaron Gibson 410 pounds and he is the heaviest player in NFL History.

In 2022, Baltimore Ravens reported that Daniel Faalele weighed 426 when arrived from Australia.

Great pick for Denver. Franklin in the 4th is a steal

Just give me some O-line and I'm happy

(04-27-2024, 12:10 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(04-27-2024, 12:02 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Gonna judge this day by the combined weight of the players divided by number of picks....Wink

Made me want to know who the heaviest player in Jaguars History is, and that is Big John Henderson at 335 pounds, Cam Robinson 335, and Davon Hamilton 335.

Chicago Bears Aaron Gibson 410 pounds is the heaviest player in NFL History.

ok the over under is 263.47