Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***2024 NFL DRAFT ROUNDS 4-7***

(04-27-2024, 12:55 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Another LSU DT?

Why? Need to keep hammering OL.

I'm good with those picks, we need size in the middle on D too. I'd still like a center to push Fortner off the roster but we'll see.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-27-2024, 11:36 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Maybe another LSU product 

Bro gimme my flowers!

(04-27-2024, 12:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: God I hate the Jordan Jefferson pick.  He got owned by Christian Haynes at the Senior Bowl and got mad and threw his helmet at him.  Worst pick of the draft

At least we got this out of the way.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Jefferson with 34 reps on the bench at the combine. I believe highest for this draft cycle.

Good, he's got a mean streak..

Love to see it..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Dude is strong with the most reps on the bench press

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 01:00 PM by WingerDinger.)

FSU alumn right there
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 01:01 PM by I am Yoda.)

CLots got the guy we should have!

Ballard > Baalke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(04-27-2024, 12:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: God I hate the Jordan Jefferson pick.  He got owned by Christian Haynes at the Senior Bowl and got mad and threw his helmet at him.  Worst pick of the draft

Wait… you’re upset because we picked someone holds himself to a high standard?

Bortolini to Colts. Hate it

Shaping up to be a pretty solid draft, actually. And we'll be feeling good about 2025 with those extra picks.

Now load up OL the rest of the picks.

Nice little draft Baalke.

And the Steelers got the other guy we should have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(04-27-2024, 01:01 PM)jrvegeeta Wrote:

Not at all, he's upset because he saw a single Senior Bowl rep on Twitter and based his entire worldview on that 4 second clip.

(04-27-2024, 12:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://youtube.com/shorts/L7uIzDltJ44?s...bFq_chEB3a

I wasn’t sure until this, now I love the pick!!!

(04-27-2024, 01:01 PM)jrvegeeta Wrote:

He got owned.  It's gonna happen a lot at the next level.  I wonder how many helmets he will throw in camp?

Love these picks.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-27-2024, 01:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-27-2024, 01:01 PM)jrvegeeta Wrote: Wait… you’re upset because we picked someone holds himself to a high standard?

Not at all, he's upset because he saw a single Senior Bowl rep on Twitter and based his entire worldview on that 4 second clip.
Does production count?

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jordan-jef...84ab6f9a54

(04-27-2024, 01:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-27-2024, 01:01 PM)jrvegeeta Wrote: Wait… you’re upset because we picked someone holds himself to a high standard?

He got owned.  It's gonna happen a lot at the next level.  I wonder how many helmets he will throw in camp?
Owned? I saw a stalemate there.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Brian Thomas - LSU
Maason Smith - LSU
Jordan Jefferson - LSU
Josh Pederson - Louisiana Monroe
K’Lavon Cha…oh wait…