Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stormy Daniels' husband says they'll probably leave country if Trump gets acquitted

Well...... BYE!!!!!

Should have had her sign a Non Disclosure Clause....... Then it wouldn't have been "Hush Money" as the liberals and rino's claim......

Stormy Daniels' husband says they'll probably leave country if Trump gets acquitted

'I don’t think it gets better for her,' Barrett Blade says

Stormy Daniels’ husband, fellow adult film star Barrett Blade, said the couple will likely move out of the U.S. if former President Donald Trump is found not guilty in the landmark NY v. Trump case. 

"If Trump is found not guilty… I don’t think it gets better for her, you know? I think if it’s not guilty, we got to decide what to do. Good chance we’ll probably vacate this country," Blade said Tuesday on CNN. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/stormy-dan...not-guilty
[Image: review.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If I had a nickel for every person who threatened to leave the country if this or that happened, well, I'd have a lot of nickels.

Funny, they never seem to do it.

I'd like to call out all libs and dems to do the same.. If Trump wins, just pack your [BLEEP] and leave.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

He married a prostitute. Do we really need to discuss his judgement?

(05-16-2024, 11:17 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'd like to call out all libs and dems to do the same.. If Trump wins, just pack your [BLEEP] and leave.

I absolutely plan to leave the country in January if Trump is re-elected! I’ll be back in about 2 weeks. I’ll also be leaving the country if Biden is re-elected. Come to think of it, I did the same thing last January. I’d recommend it to anyone liberal, conservative, somewhere in the middle or apolitical.

(05-16-2024, 11:38 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:
(05-16-2024, 11:17 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'd like to call out all libs and dems to do the same.. If Trump wins, just pack your [BLEEP] and leave.

I absolutely plan to leave the country in January if Trump is re-elected! I’ll be back in about 2 weeks. I’ll also be leaving the country if Biden is re-elected. Come to think of it, I did the same thing last January. I’d recommend it to anyone liberal, conservative, somewhere in the middle or apolitical.

Never leave your country.. Love it and fight for it!!

If you really do plan on leaving for a couple of weeks, bring us back something good!!

I don't think I could ever leave the US. I'd have to make sure most of my family comes with me and I can't see us all ever agreeing about it, regardless of how politics plays out. Maybe when my kids are in or just getting out of college we could all agree on moving to Germany but it seems really unlikely.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-16-2024, 01:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't think I could ever leave the US.  I'd have to make sure most of my family comes with me and I can't see us all ever agreeing about it, regardless of how politics plays out. Maybe when my kids are in or just getting out of college we could all agree on moving to Germany but it seems really unlikely.

What do you like about Germany?

(05-16-2024, 11:27 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: He married a prostitute. Do we really need to discuss his judgement?

And our former president cheated on his wife with her. Do we really need to discuss his?

(05-16-2024, 03:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(05-16-2024, 11:27 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: He married a prostitute. Do we really need to discuss his judgement?

And our former president cheated on his wife with her. Do we really need to discuss his?

Try again, Commie

[Image: SfxWd.jpg]

(05-16-2024, 03:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-16-2024, 03:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: And our former president cheated on his wife with her. Do we really need to discuss his?

Try again, Commie

LOL

This is moot after direct testimony in court. 
You can wipe your [BLEEP] with that letter and it will mean exactly what it means now.

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2024, 03:15 PM by WingerDinger.)

(05-16-2024, 03:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(05-16-2024, 03:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Try again, Commie

LOL

This is moot after direct testimony in court. 
You can wipe your [BLEEP] with that letter and it will mean exactly what it means now.

It's not moot.. It contradicts your lie..

And yeah, I'll wipe my [BLEEP] with it. And shove it straight in your mouth.

For the [BLEEP] liar.

https://twitter.com/TheCharlesDowns/stat...TYqhA&s=19

Here some more for the liar..

https://twitter.com/ULTRA_MAJESTY/status...x5F5A&s=19

(05-16-2024, 02:29 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-16-2024, 01:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't think I could ever leave the US.  I'd have to make sure most of my family comes with me and I can't see us all ever agreeing about it, regardless of how politics plays out. Maybe when my kids are in or just getting out of college we could all agree on moving to Germany but it seems really unlikely.

What do you like about Germany?

Just the way each city is laid out with good transit and affordable housing but with much less ghettos than other places.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

There’s a glaring difference between sleeping with a prostitute and marrying one. But orange man bad and all, so I get you.

He's one himself, so it's good that they are keeping that ick away from the rest of us.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Your current president took showers with his daughter. Do you really want to play this game?

(05-16-2024, 04:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-16-2024, 03:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: And our former president cheated on his wife with her. Do we really need to discuss his?

Your current president took showers with his daughter. Do you really want to play this game?

He molested his daughter in the shower.. And they're mad at the people who found that diary, and not the pedophile who did the molestating. Those are libtards in a nut shell. Liars.. All of them.

The clingers on to this pedo angle are just bat [BLEEP] crazy. LOL
They'll believe anything they tell you.
Folks just constantly telling them some phony horse [BLEEP] story to be scared of or mad about and they lick it right up.

Don't look now - but there's 200,000 illegals caravanning toward the border and 80% are felons coming for your jobs and daughters!
LOL

How do y'all not see through the fear mongering?
The Biden=pedophile angle has always been the same brand of garbage. So easy to see through the reaching and lack of any meaningful semblance of proof.