Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Biden mocked, small showing of supporters in Dem city: 'Nobody cared'

I'll bet even money that he'll be replaced on the 2024 ballot by the Jackasses........

Biden mocked for apparent small showing of supporters in Dem city: 'Nobody cared'

'If a presidential motorcade passes through town but absolutely nobody cares – did it really pass through town?' RNC Research asks

Critics on social media dragged President Biden over video footage showing what appeared to be a small showing of supporters greeting the president’s motorcade in the deep blue city of Atlanta, where he held a fundraising event and delivered Morehouse College’s commencement speech. 

"Crooked Joe Biden – dazed and confused, as usual – shuffles down the short stairs in Atlanta ahead of his day of pandering. He ignores questions," RNC research posted Saturday as Biden landed in the city. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-m...body-cared
[Image: review.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Biden supporters remind me of the nutty nanny on The Omen lolol

"I did it all for you, Joe" lololol

[Image: SfQLn.jpg]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I think most people who will vote for Biden are more anti-Trump than pro-Biden.

(05-22-2024, 09:31 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think most people who will vote for Biden are more anti-Trump than pro-Biden.

And that's how we ended up where we are now..

https://twitter.com/Pro__Trading/status/...3593982079

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(05-22-2024, 09:31 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think most people who will vote for Biden are more anti-Trump than pro-Biden.

You're right, but re-election campaigns historically don't work like that.  Election campaigns do, but not re-election.  He's not going to get enough voters this time because many people's anti-Trump feelings have gotten less intense with Trump out of office.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-22-2024, 10:07 AM)mikesez Wrote:

You're right, but re-election campaigns historically don't work like that.  Election campaigns do, but not re-election.  He's not going to get enough voters this time because many people's anti-Trump feelings have gotten less intense with Trump out of office the complete [BLEEP] show that we all told you would happen actually playing out in real time like a Biden tumble down the stairs.

FTFY.

(05-22-2024, 08:51 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Biden supporters remind me of the nutty nanny on The Omen lolol

"I did it all for you, Joe" lololol

[Image: SfQLn.jpg]

Oh those Bedroom Eyes!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-22-2024, 09:56 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:

And that's how we ended up where we are now..

Where's that ?   Market booming, low unemployment, and a drop of 6% points to inflation.

Trump's strategy was to keep our rates at 0% and run up the deficit.   That's a nice story if want to follow the path of Argentina and Venezuela

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2024, 12:22 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 2 times in total.)

(05-22-2024, 11:56 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-22-2024, 09:56 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: And that's how we ended up where we are now..

Where's that ?   Market booming, low unemployment, and a drop of 6% points to inflation.

Trump's strategy was to keep our rates at 0% and run up the deficit.   That's a nice story if want to follow the path of Argentina and Venezuela

Low unemployment because people need multiple jobs to get by.. According to The Bureau of Labor Statistics, Trump's inflation percentage never rose above 2.4%..

From March 2023 to March 2024, inflation rose 3.4%..

Go sell your bull [BLEEP] elsewhere.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com...overy/amp/

(05-22-2024, 12:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-22-2024, 11:56 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Where's that ?   Market booming, low unemployment, and a drop of 6% points to inflation.

Low unemployment because people need multiple jobs to get by.. According to The Bureau of Labor Statistics, Trump's inflation percentage never rose above 2.4%..

So, I went from Boars Head to Butterball turkey breast.  No biggie.

(05-22-2024, 12:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-22-2024, 12:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Low unemployment because people need multiple jobs to get by.. According to The Bureau of Labor Statistics, Trump's inflation percentage never rose above 2.4%..

So, I went from Boars Head to Butterball turkey breast.  No biggie.

But nobody gives a [BLEEP] about just you.. How are the masses doing? Apparently not as well as you. Congratulations, you not only played yourself with your vote, you played the majority of this country.

(05-22-2024, 12:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-22-2024, 12:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: So, I went from Boars Head to Butterball turkey breast.  No biggie.

But nobody gives a [BLEEP] about just you.. How are the masses doing? Apparently not as well as you. Congratulations, you not only played yourself with your vote, you played the majority of this country.

I thought this was about me Smile

Joking aside, give me Nikki and I'll vote GOP, give me Donald and I'll vote against GOP.   It's really that simple.

(05-22-2024, 12:31 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-22-2024, 12:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: But nobody gives a [BLEEP] about just you.. How are the masses doing? Apparently not as well as you. Congratulations, you not only played yourself with your vote, you played the majority of this country.

I thought this was about me Smile

Joking aside, give me Nikki and I'll vote GOP, give me Donald and I'll vote against GOP.   It's really that simple.

You can have Nikki.. We don't want her.

Nikki will do more of the same. You guys still haven't figured out the uniparty, and it's sad. It is really difficult to have these conversations with people who buy into statistically twisted talking points.

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2024, 01:34 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-22-2024, 12:50 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Nikki will do more of the same. You guys still haven't figured out the uniparty, and it's sad. It is really difficult to have these conversations with people who buy into statistically twisted talking points.

Perhaps I want more of the same, without the annoying aspects that our far right Dems bring to the table.

To be honest, I'm more interested in Nvidia's Earnings Call today than I am with the election.   If Trump ends of winning, so be it.  At least we get free entertainment for the next 4 years --- Biden's kind of boring and I could not be any less interested in the Trump Hush Money Trial that CNN is featuring 24/7.  Thank God for BBC.

And they want you to feel good about it hahahahahahahaha

This is how sick these people are lololololol

[Image: SfQZC.jpg]

(05-22-2024, 01:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: And they want you to feel good about it hahahahahahahaha

https://www.olivegarden.com/menu/classic-entrees

yes, because those $15-$20 classic dinner entrees are soooooooooo expensive.  perhaps the skinnier version of MTG that is shown in the pic simply had 10 glasses of wine.

(05-22-2024, 02:13 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-22-2024, 01:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: And they want you to feel good about it hahahahahahahaha

https://www.olivegarden.com/menu/classic-entrees

yes, because those $15-$20 classic dinner entrees are soooooooooo expensive.  perhaps the skinnier version of MTG that is shown in the pic simply had 10 glasses of wine.

Case in point 

[Image: SfQYJ.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2024, 02:22 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 2 times in total.)

(05-22-2024, 02:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-22-2024, 02:13 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: https://www.olivegarden.com/menu/classic-entrees

Case in point 

Right, so inflation is not the issue with a large population of Americans, but rather unwise spending is to blame, so why are you complaining about inflation .....

(05-22-2024, 02:21 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-22-2024, 02:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Case in point 

Right, so inflation is not the issue with a large population of Americans, but rather unwise spending is to blame, so why are you complaining about inflation .....

I get that you wanna mix it up with Winger, but you can't seriously sit there and say that you're ok with inflation and the economy where it is. Yeah, "unwise spending"...how dare those Poors have a dinner out. Don't they know that gruel on the lunch break of their 3rd job is the only food they need? The bottom line is the the current regime is forcing Americans to empty their savings just to keep the standard of living they had just 4 years ago. Something's gotta give and when it does it will be ugly.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato