Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Black voters rip Biden's 'race baiting'

Even money he's replaced on the ballot before November....... But it will be too little too late........ Or as we say in my neck of the woods....... A day late and a dollar short..........

Black voters rip Biden's 'race baiting' commencement speech as his support dwindles: 'Party of hopelessness'

Biden's support in the Black community has slipped 7% since October 2020, according to a Fox News poll

Black voters reacted to President Biden's commencement address at Morehouse College in Atlanta over the weekend, accusing him of "race baiting" while his support in the Black community continues to dissipate ahead of November. 

New York resident Lou Valentino reacted to Biden's remarks during "Fox & Friends," accusing him of trying to set Black Americans back after his controversial speech. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-vote...pelessness
[Image: review.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They don't need the black community anymore. Said it not too long ago, the moment Hillary Clinton lost the election in 2016 to Trump was the beginning of the end for the Democratic party leaning on the minority vote to get by.

Obama spent a good portion of his time begging and pleading for the black community to back his partner in crime and they simply didn't show out. In particular, black men didn't show out for her. This is why you're seeing an influx of illegal immigrants pouring into the country and why they're eventually going to be linked to the Democratic party and ready to rock the vote in 2028.

They're phasing out the black community with a new minority community that has a higher body count and a willingness to stay loyal to the blue ties for letting them into the country in the first place with express passes towards benefits that would make the single white liberal woman with three kids blush with envy.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Biden's recent commencement speeches are proof positive that he wants our black citizens to remain victims..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

They ain't black, jack!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-21-2024, 07:41 AM)Caldrac Wrote: They don't need the black community anymore. Said it not too long ago, the moment Hillary Clinton lost the election in 2016 to Trump was the beginning of the end for the Democratic party leaning on the minority vote to get by.

Clinton didn't lose. That election was stolen.  That's why I marched on the Capital the day they were certifying those election results.

See how stupid this sounds !!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!