Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Willie Mcginest on NFL network just now "Blaine Gabbert is as soft as doctors cotton"

I got a good chuckle out of that and had to share.  They were discussing if Gabbert winds up being the #1 QB in San Fran.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why did he say that? The guy has a skeleton.

All offseason I have been reading Gabbert is by far the favorite in SF.

Quote: 

It speaks volumes to the competition the 49ers have at the QB position.  The days of John Brodie,  Joe Montana,  Steve Young,  and Jeff Garcia are a distant memory.  

The first three of those four had their numbers retired by the team.

Quote:The first three of those four had their numbers retired by the team.

Understandably.  

The 49ers have a rich history at the QB position,  dating back to the 1950s.   Their current QB situation might be as bad as it's been since the late 1970's before Joe Montana came on their scene. 

Quote:  Understandably.  

The 49ers have a rich history at the QB position,  dating back to the 1950s.   Their current QB situation might be as bad as it's been since the late 1970's before Joe Montana came on their scene. 

At least. Some people don't even know who the third stringer is.

Quote:Why did he say that? The guy has a skeleton.

Actually, it came out last week that Gabbert has an endoskeleton like a terminator.

A skeleton? JW, I refused to believe that you thought he meant Gabbert didn't have any bones when he called him soft. Maybe be if he'd have called him spineless, but soft?? No way. :no:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

The troll is back

;

;

Oh my good god
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:The troll is back

It's still in preseason troll form. 3/10

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016, 01:54 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:A skeleton? JW, I refused to believe that you thought he meant Gabbert didn't have any bones when he called him soft. Maybe be if he'd have called him spineless, but soft? No way.

LOL I can make jokes, Bunnie. My problem is recognizing jokes other people tell me.

Quote:LOL I can make jokes, Bunnie. My problem is recognizing jokes other people tell me.

Considering your history of not understanding humor in others, you might want to add an "LOL" after your jokes so people know that you're being funny and not serious. :yes:

Quote:A skeleton? JW, I refused to believe that you thought he meant Gabbert didn't have any bones when he called him soft. Maybe be if he'd have called him spineless, but soft?? No way. :no:
Yeahhhhhh I gotta call her on this one too. That's not sarcasm necessarily...... Hmmmmm......

Quote:LOL I can make jokes, Bunnie. My problem is recognizing jokes other people tell me.
Please no. It's so much more funny if it was not a joke. Please, I'm begging, say it wasn't a joke J-dub.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Considering your history of not understanding humor in others, you might want to add an "LOL" after your jokes so people know that you're being funny and not serious.

I never thought that would be necessary. It should be easy for other people to know when I am not being serious.

Of course the question about Willie McGinest's description of Blaine Gabbert was serious, not a joke.

Quote:I never thought that would be necessary. It should be easy for other people to know when I am not being serious.

Of course the question about Willie McGinest's description of Blaine Gabbert was serious, not a joke.

It's definitely not easy to tell when you're joking.

Quote:It's definitely not easy to tell when you're joking.

JW......expects everyone else to explain that they are joking. Doesn't think she needs to do the same......

I think her return is as anticipated as the regular season.

Quote:JW......expects everyone else to explain that they are joking. Doesn't think she needs to do the same......

I think her return is as anticipated as the regular season.

It is. I have returned for the regular season and playoffs. But first things first, it is time for an awesome preseason game against the Bengals!

Now can someone tell me why Willie McGinest thinks Blaine Gabbert is soft and what he means by that?