Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bryan Stork

The Patriots are expected to release their starting center today.  He was their 4th round pick in 2014, and has started in a Super Bowl.  He was involved in a couple of camp fights this preseason.  Would the Jags even consider claiming him, and then moving Linder back over to LG.  Do you think this would help sure up the O-line?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not a good sign if Scar feels he can't use him to good effect.

Just looking at what Pats fans are saying it seems like hes got a bad attitude so i wouldnt unless things get bad

Dave does love him some FSU players. I'd be all for it assuming there no off the field/bad injury stuff.

Beach-Joeck-Linder-Cann-Parnell with Stork, Shatley, Reed, and Bowanko providing depth is a decent line.

He's had concussion issues also.

;

;

Usually, there's a reason why a guy gets cut in Training Camp. And those reasons are hardly ever "good".

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Would the Jags even consider claiming him, and then moving Linder back over to LG. 

Do you actually think they would pick up a guy off the waiver wire and make him the starting center and switch Linder's position again?

;

;

No I wouldn't think so.  I do think he could be added to increase our depth though.  We will find out a lot about our o-line on Sunday when Beachum either plays or not.  If he doesn't play this week I wouldn't expect him to be ready for the opener or more, but if he can get on the field and play well, I think he'll start at tackle and Joeckel will move inside to guard.

Sign him. Better than Shately.

4 concussions in 4 years, fighting with teammates, New England doesn't even wanna keep him in back up capacity. 

I dunno...

guess it doesn't hurt to kick some tires.

Can he play G?

Quote:I remember this interview when he was a rookie.

Still a better interview than Tyler Shatley

;

;

Quote:Still a better interview than Tyler Shatley

Yeah, but Shatley is stronger

4 concussions and only 25 years old? How much more abuse can his brain take? For his sake I hope he retires before he turns into a vegetable. Seriously hang em up man. 

Doesn't matter. He has been traded to the Redskins.

Quote:Doesn't matter. He has been traded to the Redskins.

That news makes me wonder why Jaguars fans assumed he was already cut.

Quote:That news makes me wonder why Jaguars fans assumed he was already cut.
Quote?

Quote:That news makes me wonder why Jaguars fans assumed he was already cut.

Because some outlets incorrectly reported that he was already cut?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Because some outlets incorrectly reported that he was already cut?

That is bad reporting.

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2016, 06:16 PM by BritishJag.)

Meh