Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CB injury woes for colts

Don't be surprised if one of the promising young DBs vying for a roster spot with the Jaguars is a colt by week one. 

Vontae Davis and Patrick Robinson are currently unable to go and week to week -  and the back-ups are showing reason to be concerned. 

Cromartie visiting. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...rate-colts

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2016, 03:03 PM by Treestone Ice.)

Hopefully they'll all be fully healthy by the time week 4 comes around so there wont be any excuses when Arob torches them.

Trade Josh Johnson to them for a 1st round pick.

Well this will be Luck's latest excuse. He throws lots of ints because he hasn't been able to practice against good CB's

Vontae Davis expected to miss at least a month. He had Arob in his pocket in the first game last year.

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2016, 09:28 PM by knarnn.)

Vontae Davis is out until October and they just signed Cromartie. Somewhere, the A team is chuckling silently.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Vontae Davis is out until October and they just signed Cromartie. Somewhere, the A team is chuckling silently.
Hurns torched Cromartie last year, and ARob burned Revis a few times as well. It'll be a fun day in London for the whole team.

If Davis is out versus the Jags, that is huge

;

;

We play the Colts October 2.

If he is out until October...that means he might play against us.

If he is out until AT LEAST October, as I have seen some reports indicate, then he will not likely play against us in that first game, which, as another poster said, could be huge.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I'm all for beating teams at their best but I hope he is out for our game. We need that division crown.

Wonder how many more kids Cromartie will have by the time he's no longer a Clot.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Wonder how many more kids Cromartie will have by the time he's no longer a Clot.

Odds are at least 1

The Colts injuries at CB understandably is getting plenty of attention.   Lost at least somewhat in the shuffle is the uncertainty they have on their Defensive Line.   Arthur Jones is suspended for the first 4 games,  Kendall Langford is uncertain to be ready for the start of the season because of a knee injury.   The same with Henry Anderson,  who recently came off the PUP list.  

Winston Guy is their starting FS I believe. That defense is going to be a dumpster fire for the first half of the season at least.

Quote:Winston Guy is their starting FS I believe. That defense is going to be a dumpster fire for the first half of the season at least.
Wouldn't surprise me if they end the season in the AFC South cellar.

Quote:Winston Guy is their starting FS I believe. That defense is going to be a dumpster fire for the first half of the season at least.

I predict at least one busted TD given up by Guy to Hurnsey on double move.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Winston Guy is not the Colts starting safety at all.  He has never gotten any playing time at the safety position in any regular season game for the Colts ever.  Not even when we've had injuries.   He's gotten a little playing time with the backups this preseason but that's about it.   Starters will be Mike Adams and Clayton Geathers.  Geathers is injured right now, so going into week 1 it's likely to be TJ Green and Mike Adams. 

Quote:The Colts injuries at CB understandably is getting plenty of attention.   Lost at least somewhat in the shuffle is the uncertainty they have on their Defensive Line.   Arthur Jones is suspended for the first 4 games,  Kendall Langford is uncertain to be ready for the start of the season because of a knee injury.   The same with Henry Anderson,  who recently came off the PUP list.  
Yeah injuries are killing us righ now on the D line but it's an area where we are pretty deep.   By the time we play the Lions we will have Langford back and we just added Henry Anderson to the regular 53 man roster off of the PUP.  He probably won't play against the Lions but should definitely be there by the time we play the Jags or sometime before that. 

Quote:Winston Guy is not the Colts starting safety at all. He has never gotten any playing time at the safety position in any regular season game for the Colts ever. Not even when we've had injuries. He's gotten a little playing time with the backups this preseason but that's about it. Starters will be Mike Adams and Clayton Geathers. Geathers is injured right now, so going into week 1 it's likely to be TJ Green and Mike Adams.

Fair enough, I'm not sure where I heard that he was starting for you guys. The second half of my statement about your defense being a dumpster fire for at least the first 8 games, I stand by.

I'm going to be the most obnoxious [BLEEP] in London when we give the Colts a beat down on Oct 2nd.