Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hitman Hurns nose for the endzone

Quote:Kouvaris and Brunell are terrible on these preseason games.

Agreed. Both of them suck.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If he continues this, he may make up for a bulk of the draft busts made during the pre-Caldwell era

Quote:If he continues this, he may make up for a bulk of the draft busts made during the pre-Caldwell era

Yeah, no, just no.
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:If he continues this, he may make up for a bulk of the draft busts made during the pre-Caldwell era

Haha, probably not. Those years were too painful to forget. The only way I'll forget them is if we start winning. Atleast we look like a real NFL team now, and Hurns plays a huge role in that. He is easily one of my favorites. Not only for his production, but also his toughness. He played through a sports hernia and suffered a concussion, and still went over 1000 yards and 10 TDs. So proud that he got rewarded for it.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Hurns is a good football player. He also plays with Bortles, who can sling the ball when others wouldn't chance it.
That's true too and let everybody else tell it the receivers play well despite of bortles so thank you for your observation on this situation. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yeah I still can't believe he went undrafted. Sometimes you miss. I still remember his first ever TD. Sick move against the Eagles. I was sitting next to an obnoxious Eagles fan in a bar in San Antonio. It was a small little spot that I loved when I spent a year there and since I was there so much I got them to put the game on even when some Texan fans showed up and threw a hissy fit because they'd show our game over them. Hindsight 20/20, I should have told them to change the channel after half time. I hate Eagles after sitting next to that fan. I didn't say a word of smack the whole first half and we had a nice conversation about football but once the second half rolled around, he wouldn't shut up. Sorry to ramble, just nice to reminisce about the by so distant past.

Similar story, opening day 2014, Oceans 8, Brooklyn, NY. We smothered em first half, by 2nd half the private dining room where I blissfully sat got overran by about 8 yuppies from Philly who had NO idea Jagwise, or otherwise. T'was a sad half
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.