Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
My thoughts through first 2 preseason games

Quote:I'm not really sure how you're tying a TD celebration into this but you know the Jaguars have been one of the least penalized teams in the league during Bradley's tenure don't you?

the penalties not so much, how about the inability to get off the field on 3rd and long time and time and time again?

you guys make so many excuses for a guy that hasn't done a damn thing but nod his head and pass along ice cream

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:the penalties not so much, how about the inability to get off the field on 3rd and long time and time and time again?

you guys make so many excuses for a guy that hasn't done a damn thing but nod his head and pass along ice cream

What excuse did I make?

Quote:What excuse did I make?

Don't try and reason with him. He's on a mission. He has to feel better than someone. Most people pick Henne. He's going with Bradley.

But I'm sure he watches a lot of football.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Don't try and reason with him. He's on a mission. He has to feel better than someone. Most people pick Henne. He's going with Bradley.

Maybe even played in the collegiate level. So he definitely knows a thing or two.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Don't try and reason with him. He's on a mission. He has to feel better than someone. Most people pick Henne. He's going with Bradley.

Good advice, thanks.

Quote:that was the crappiest high five in history if that's what you think you saw

look idk how it isn't plain as day what the real issue is with the team at this point. After 3 years, we were 31st in the league last year in defense and that's not even the real point..

which is the lack and I mean utter lack of discipline out there that we have seen time and time and time again.. that comes down to coaching plain and simple

I'll give it to Gus though.. that man has to be one of the luckier people alive. Had all stars on his D in tampa, and got even more all stars the D in seattle covering up the fact that he's.. trash

walked him straight into this millions per year job, I'd be smiling my beer belly face off too.. ezpz livin it up

If you're seeing things in high fives, it might be time to talk to someone about it. Especially, if you're aghast no one else sees it.

Quote:If you're seeing things in high fives, it might be time to talk to someone about it. Especially, if you're aghast no one else sees it.

Yeah.

But he looked at him funny.

If you can't read something into a funny look, you don't know football.

Or something like that...

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:It'd be like, "Da' Odd Cubble". Like lil baby Jag Cubs.. aww!
Says you and your girl friend.  Have no real substance just typical mumble?  Do you know who was on the original Jaguars?  Or what the jacksonville team was called prior to Jaguars?  Without looking it up?  Nope. Exactly.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

pass rush is still gonna be bad

Are you sure that it's "he" and not "she"?  I was thinking maybe it was a bad case of monthly cramps.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

strong cope

your gf gus the bus bradley is bordering on history with that football record of his

Here's Fowler's pressure and hit on Winston.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-to...nte-Fowler
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:pass rush is still gonna be bad

I dont think it will be as bad as last year but still a problem.

My impression from the Bucs game is I miss Bullseye's usual post about him impressions. You have spoiled us.