Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile Our Jacksonville Jaguars  begin their preseason home schedule as they host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in a battle between Florida's NFL teams at EverBank Field.

Jaguars and Buccaneers have also been playing in joint practices this week at the Jaguars practice facilities in preparation for tonight's game

Both Jacksonville and Tampa Bay are also playing in their 11th all-time preseason meeting, with the Jaguars leading the series 6 games to 4, beginning with their first game, a 0-20 loss to the Buccaneers back in 2002.  Jaguars though won the last preseason meeting 16-10, also played at EverBank Field, back on August 8, 2014.  Jaguars also leads the regular season series winning 4 out of the six games.

NO injuries to both the Jaguars and Buccaneers, but let's hope the Jaguars win their first game in front of their home fans in 2016 inside an improved EverBank Field!  GO JAGUARS!!!!!  :yes:   :thumbsup:  B)   Smile

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2016/preseason2

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You are a machine

Quote:You are a machine

Literally.

WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT SENT YOU, WHY?

Are you our creator?

Gotta love the stats drop though. Who can say they remember the shut out in 02?  Perhaps 02...

Go Jags

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

It'd be nice if the bot could at least get the stats right. The Jags beat the Bucs 29-24 in 1998 to come to 8-2 on the heels of a game-winning 70 yard TD run by Fred Taylor. It's one of my favorite Fred memories.

So yea Ameliabot is now dead to me.

Quote:It'd be nice if the bot could at least get the stats right. The Jags beat the Bucs 29-24 in 1998 to come to 8-2 on the heels of a game-winning 70 yard TD run by Fred Taylor. It's one of my favorite Fred memories.

Remember that game well. One of the best I have ever been to.
;

;

That's it. I'm creating one at 1159pm next week.

Quote:That's it. I'm creating one at 1159pm next week.
Please do. And please mention that jax and Tampa aren't "Florida's teams". The dolphins are part of that too

Quote:That's it. I'm creating one at 1159pm next week.

Do that and he may suffer a complete meltdown, go on a drinking binge and end up at a place like this...

[Image: xPRGM2l.gif]

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

How are you out of staters watching the game? I could probably find a stream from my computer, but I don't really like doing that. Highly doubt any of the bars around me will play the game also.
Shock the world

https://www.facebook.com/BigCatCountry/p...9495786175
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:https://www.facebook.com/BigCatCountry/p...9495786175
Been saying for awhile now. "Khan is a friggin rock star"

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:How are you out of staters watching the game? I could probably find a stream from my computer, but I don't really like doing that. Highly doubt any of the bars around me will play the game also.

Game pass free trial

Quote:It'd be nice if the bot could at least get the stats right. The Jags beat the Bucs 29-24 in 1998 to come to 8-2 on the heels of a game-winning 70 yard TD run by Fred Taylor. It's one of my favorite Fred memories.

Him/she always gets stuck me thing wrong, that's why JW throws a hissy fit about him beating her to start game day threads!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Do that and he may suffer a complete meltdown, go on a drinking binge and end up at a place like this...

[Image: xPRGM2l.gif]

Thanks.I needed this laugh.

Bots doin' bot things.

If I read bot right, the 2002 game was the first preseason match up (unverified).

In terms of regular season games, the Jags played in Tampa in their inaugural season in 95, lost 17-16 late November.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

While I hate to be the one to defend our robotic overlords, Ameliabot was only speaking about the preseason.