Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

I know Beachum isn't supposed to play but he has multiple tweets today saying that he is about to play his first game at the Bank. Do you think he's playing?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Come on 7:30, come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I know Beachum isn't supposed to play but he has multiple tweets today saying that he is about to play his first game at the Bank. Do you think he's playing?

Does seem a little odd. But perhaps he's meaning it's the first game at Everbank since signing with Jax. Not the first one he's actually playing
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

No injuries and Fowler makes an impact. That's all that really matters at this point IMO.

Quote:Speaking of jdub, I haven's seen her on the board lately.
Just thank your lucky stars.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/mike_e_kaye'>Mike Kaye ‏@mike_e_kaye </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/status/767120626276589569' title="8:06 PM - 20 Aug 2016">18m18 minutes ago</a><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/search?q=place%3A4ec01c9dbc693497'>Florida, USA</a>

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;">Sample, Woodard, Beachum, Bowanko, Wells, Day, Bennett, Roy Miller not playing today vs Bucs. <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#Jaguars</a>

Quote:Just thank your lucky stars.

I heard she's too busy making 12 cents an hour knitting cat sweaters.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Sucks Sample is not playing, really wanted to see him out there again

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Mike Kaye ‏@mike_e_kaye  18m18 minutes agoFlorida, USA

<p style="font-size:16px;">Sample, Woodard, Beachum, Bowanko, Wells, Day, Bennett, Roy Miller not playing today vs Bucs. #Jaguars

</div>
Didn't know Bennett was injured? or this foreshadowing a future IR, or maybe he has his spot clinched?

No commercial messages in sigs

Wings, beer, and football...

Thank you football season, thank you.

Linder at center and Gipson at FS are good things to finally check out tonight.

Quote:I heard she's too busy making 12 cents an hour knitting cat sweaters.
That works for me. Her Nazi ways were starting to wear thin on me.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Wings, beer, and football...

Thank you football season, thank you.

Easily one of the best things in the world
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Go Bucs Go Jags...but moreso bucs 

I'm at the Atlanta airport and my flight leaves at 7:35....sooo what time is it on NFL Network as a re-run?

You can say that again

Quote:I'm at the Atlanta airport and my flight leaves at 7:35....sooo what time is it on NFL Network as a re-run?

Gogo in flight wifi and Gamepass trial?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Gogo in flight wifi and Gamepass trial?

If only I could set that all up in 10 Minutes....should have been prepared

Finally it's GAMETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I'm not sure whether the tan on Brunell is real or fake.