Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Which guys are you most interested to see play tomorrow?

Quote:Wells isn't playing from my understanding.

Ahh...that's too bad. I was hoping he would so the Joke could play OG.

Also, I left out that I'd really like to see more of Brandon Allen. While I guarantee he'll make the final 53-man roster, I'd like to see him do well enough that they realize they don't even need to hang onto Henne any longer.

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:... Grant is a scat back who you throw in on select downs to run a gimmick play or a quick speed play to catch a defense off guard. The more he plays the more we'll want to see him as I predict he eventually develops into Darren Sproles 2.0.
Sproles? Really?

That would be amazing, but I've seen nothing from him that shows he has any of the vision, agility, or elusiveness that Sproles displayed.

Ramsey and Gipson since they didnt play last week

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Ramsey,Fowler, ngakoue, and Jack

Offensive line
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2016, 12:59 PM by JagSwag.)

Ngakoue and Reed. I think Yannick plays with a a chip on his shoulder, he's determined and super aggressive, possibly our best edge rusher. I'm looking forward to watching more of Reed, hoping the guy can solidify his claim for a spot on the roster. Also like to see Jack with the 1's, he was running the 2's and 3's and making plays, he's really special.

Quote:Sproles? Really?

That would be amazing, but I've seen nothing from him that shows he has any of the vision, agility, or elusiveness that Sproles displayed.

Someone will need to hold Jags02 if Grant ends up cut
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Someone will need to hold Jags02 if Grant ends up cut
Or if Brandon Allen gets cut.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Ramsey - Pretty sure he will be tested by Winston on at least one deep ball.

Fowler - Now after finally getting some humbling live reps how will he respond?

O-line - Joeckel seems to have legit improved but will it continue and can Reed become the Guard we need?

Is Beachum playing?

Like to see Jack with more big hits.

Interior run/pass blocking

Zone coverage on D. 1st/2nd/3rds

Special teams kick coverage.

Fowler with a pressure.

Quote:Is Beachum playing?

No, he's only had some team reps this week.

If I say everyone, am I being too vague?

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

The Jaguars
A good loser is a good loser

Gus Bradley bent over with hands on knees

Gipson, Linder, Ramsey, pass rushers (all of em)