Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
USA Drops Mother of All Bombs in Afghanistan

Apparently to get the ISIS cockroaches out of their tunnels. Stay tuned. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hopefully it keeps them in those tunnels permanently.

Mad dog is just trying out his new toys

30+ dead ISIS cockroaches, 0 civilian deaths. Good job Air Force!

Flexing more than anything. i don't think jihadists care how they get sent to the 72 virgin party.

My guess is this strike wasn't about killing jihadists than it was for destroying that cave complex. It appears the MOAB is the ideal weapon to accomplish such a thing.

Quote:My guess is this strike wasn't about killing jihadists than it was for destroying that cave complex. It appears the MOAB is the ideal weapon to accomplish such a thing.

I read one purpose of the MOAB was to use its massive concussive effect to detonate the cache of IEDs we suspected were stored in the complex.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I read one purpose of the MOAB was to use its massive concussive effect to detonate the cache of IEDs we suspected were stored in the complex.

I just watched video online of the actual strike. It was an absolutely tremendous explosion. I'm curious as to what the damage is.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/15/...to-94.html

Death toll to 94, still no civilians.

[Image: moab-mother-of-all-bombs-moab-did-youjus...004457.png]

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I don't care what your ideological stance is, that's funny. ^^

Quote:I don't care what your ideological stance is, that's funny. ^^

The best part is I truly believe that person believes that.

Quote:[Image: moab-mother-of-all-bombs-moab-did-youjus...004457.png]
Lol!

Still I don't think its a great use of money, isn't that bomb like 72 million or something like that?

Guess this account is the one now? Rip HR86 2010-2017.

Quote:Lol!

Still I don't think its a great use of money, isn't that bomb like 72 million or something like that?

It's not that much. It was a " see how big our dick is".
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:It's not that much. It was a " see how big our [BAD WORD REMOVED] is".

Can't be very big, have you seen the POTUS's hands?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Too bad obama would never drop a MOAB on his ISIS buddies
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2017, 02:03 PM by Ringo.)

Quote:Too bad obama would never drop a MOAB on his ISIS buddies
Right? Trump gonna get rid of them quick.

How long is " quickly" by the way? Years? If it's years, the definition needs changing.

End of this year? My hats off.

I'll wait.

Let's not forget, names change. Taliban. ISIS, Daesh. Al Queda. So imo, they should all be gone....quickly.

The players are the same. Only the names change.
Blakes Life Matters

JV team.  War on terror is over.

The problem with fake news, boasting of fake success, etc, etc... is that no matter how rabidly you create fantasy to prop yourself and those you support, reality is always there waiting whenever you reach your moment of clarity.

Sober up, partisans.  What you believe isn't so.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Yep fake news.

If 94% of engineers say a bridge isn't safe, would you call it fake news and use it?

If news station..say CNN predicted a hurricane will hit tomorrow, would you say it's fake and stick around to fly a kite?

Or is fake news only fake when it's tweeted that it's fake?

It amazes me that someone who has contradicted himself countless time, stated bogus " facts" , has clearly been disproven, etc etc..comes up with the term fake news. Even worse, the in the box thinkers agree.

There are bogus reports out there..but to take the word about fake news from a con artist who creates it, then denies it, although there is absolute proof, via tape or video, yet the ostriches heads are so far up this persons fake hole, they deny it or believe it.

Did you know when our leader was talking about an Armada heading towards Korea, he said he thought the Jacksonville soccer team had an exhibition game there?

Anyway. He's busy with more campaign stops this week. So maybe it'll be a slow news week.
Blakes Life Matters