Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Things that make you feel good..

Quote:That better not be a euphemism.

I suppose you could take this as a double entendre, but in this case, you can take me literally. Fishing puts me in my "happy place."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The mountains. We're leaving Tuesday morning for camping in the mountains here in NC. Of course a cold front has come through and it's going to be pretty chilly at night but will be awesome hiking weather during the day. Gotta get packing.

Where are you going?

Quote:Where are you going?

Spruce Pine area. Blue Ridge Mountains. We'll be there just after the peak of fall colors but I know it will still be gorgeous. We've had too much rain here for the colors to be as vibrant. We have some beautiful fall foliage when mother nature cooperates, just not this year between TS Hermine and Hurricane Matthew.

Pizza.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Trolling

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I like fishing too...or is it phishing?

Have you seen my baseball?

Taking a real good....

...nap.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2016, 06:23 AM by Kotite.)

When someone is tailgating you even though you are going ten miles over the speed limit, pulls a semi-dangerous move to whip around traffic and get in front of you, so they can gun it to the next light and you arrive at the same light as it's turning green and drive past them stopped at the same speed you were going the whole time.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Shiny new phone arrived today. 

Quote:Shiny new phone arrived today.

Bigger storage to hold more tentacle movies?

Quote:Bigger storage to hold more tentacle movies?
Japanese adult gentleman's entertainment sucks. That's one area where America is solidly in first place, both in terms of quality as well as quantity. 

Quote:Japanese [BAD WORD REMOVED] sucks. That's one area where America is solidly in first place, both in terms of quality as well as quantity.

USA! USA! USA!

Quote:Shiny new phone arrived today.

I got a Galaxy 6 Edge this week. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it put the trash out by the road.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I got a Galaxy 6 Edge this week. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it put the trash out by the road.

They got an app for that. It's called get-up-off-your-lazy-bahonkas-and-do-domething-for-yourself.

...I think.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I got a Galaxy 6 Edge this week. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it put the trash out by the road.

They got an app for that. It's called get-up-off-your-lazy-bahonkas-and-do-domething-for-yourself.

...I think.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

...I think.

...I think.

Holy quadruple post Batman!

You can say that again.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Holy quadruple post Batman!

Jeez dude, just hit it and quit it once!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???