Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Things that make you feel good..

That's my philosophy too.

Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Jeez dude, just hit it and quit it once!!

You know me, I like to make sure the job gets done. If that means some "re-work" every now and then, well that's just the cost of doing business.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Is there an app for that?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Is there an app for that?

I'm sure there is...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Yesterday morning my husband came home from working a 12 hour shift (with a commute that makes it a 14 hour day. Instead of taking a shower and going to bed like he usually does, he wanted to stay up and watch favorite TV shows with me all day. He didn't have to work last night so it was no big deal there but this never happens where we just take a day and say, "screw it, let's shut the blinds and chill all day together." It was a good day.

Awe...that's sweet.

Have you seen my baseball?

Bunny, you're perfect!  Most women expect a phone call the next day.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Midnight burger and shake at the halfway point of the night shift.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Meatloaf burps.

Johann Sebastian Bach
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Ludwig van Beethoven

(03-15-2018, 09:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Johann Sebastian Bach
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Ludwig van Beethoven

You boor.

*burrrp*

The 19th hole.

Finishing 18 holes of golf, going to the 19th hole, and drinking some beers with my golfing buddies.

The 12th hole at Royal St. Augustine. Step off the green, open the garage, pull out the cooler and the 19th hole has come early.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(03-17-2018, 04:09 PM)PF* Wrote: The 12th hole at Royal St. Augustine. Step off the green, open the garage, pull out the cooler and the 19th hole has come early.

That’s really cool!

**takes notes for stalking purposes**
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(03-17-2018, 04:09 PM)PF* Wrote: The 12th hole at Royal St. Augustine. Step off the green, open the garage, pull out the cooler and the 19th hole has come early.

I just played there yesterday!

Starting the LAST room of my remodel.

I've decided to reward myself with several Yuenglings and a pizza at our favorite local pizza joimt.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-17-2018, 04:47 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

I just played there yesterday!

Kind of off topic but do you like that course? One thing I would change about it would be to reverse the 9's, that way the garage would be on the third hole...

(03-17-2018, 04:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

That’s really cool!

**takes notes for stalking purposes**

Speaking of which, could you kindly return my long-focus lens, please?

(03-17-2018, 07:19 PM)PF* Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 04:47 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I just played there yesterday!

Kind of off topic but do you like that course? One thing I would change about it would be to reverse the 9's, that way the garage would be on the third hole...

I've only played it twice.  I'd have to play it some more before I decide if I really like it.  I'm just not familiar enough with it.   My round was really bad.   I've never lost so many balls in my life. 

I'll say one thing, though.   If I lived on it like you do, I'd love it.   I'd be sneaking out to the 12th green practicing my short game.

Since this is the "Things that make you feel good thread..." I'll say I feel good talking about golf, that way I'll stay on topic.

Also...rather than derail the thread, I think I'll go start one on Golf Courses as I want to learn more about the ones from Jax-Daytona.