Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Final Mock Draft Destination

Thought I would make a thread for the people who have already locked in there final Mock Draft of the year before the draft.

I tried to make mine without trades because that's extremely hard to predict and I also made all the picks realistic.

1. Leonard Fournette-RB-LSU- Big downhill running back that would be a centerpiece for the franchise for a long time.

2. David Njoku-TE-Miami - Extremely athletic and may have the highest upside out of any tight end in the draft. Does need to work on his blocking but that can be fixed.

3. Pat Elflein-OG-OSU- The best center in the draft. However,he has also has started almost two years at right guard in college. I would keep Linder at center and put Elfein at right guard and then let Cann/Onamameh fight it out for left guard.

4. Jermaine Eluemunor-T-Texas A&M-Has only playing football for a few years but already has flashed while playing guard and right tackle. He has massive size and great athleticism. Added bonus that he is from England so when we go play across the pond it would be a homecoming for him.

5. Corn Elder-CB-Miami-He will be a nickel but he will be a really good nickel. Tenacious feisty player who is quick and can also play well in run support.

6. Freddie Stevenson-FB-FSU-If we are going with a power run scheme then we need a fullback and Stevenson is the best fullback in the draft.

7. Bryan Cox Jr-DE-UF-Effort pass rusher who can also set an edge. Dad was a coach and has played through multiple injuries while at UF.

7. Tim White-WR-ASU-Track star at ASU who is under sized but can play special teams and return kicks. Probably wouldn't make the team.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Seems unlikely Njoku is there in round two

;

;

Assuming that Thomas is gone by pick 4...

Trade #4 to Carolina for #8 and #98...Carolina grabs Jamal Adams or Fournette

1st round    #8) Derek Barnett - DE - Tenn

2nd round #35) David Njoku -TE - Miami or Evan Engram - TE - Ole Miss

3rd round  #68) Nico Siragusa - OG - San Diego St

3rd round  #98) D'onta Foreman - RB - Texas

4th round #110) Antonio Garcia - OT - Troy

5th round #148) Kendell Beckwith - MLB - LSU